Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to see Cindy go into a full melt, in all honesty I would prefer no web cam. Its goulish to me.

Ya know Check, I thought about that yesterday. I don't think I would handle that all too well. Not defending anyone. But it seems really over the top as far as privacy and that sort of things. That being said, I still watch it. :slap: <that's me slapping myself> :)

Casey Anthony On Way To Attorney
10:10 a.m., Friday:
Casey Anthony has left the Orange County home of her parents for another visit with her attorney, Jose Baez, in Kissimmee. She is scheduled to be there as late as 4 p.m. Meanwhile, the group that plans to search for Caylee Anthony today is stopping at Orange County Sheriff's Office first to identify possible locations.-- WESH.com web staff

Sleuthmommy - did it leave? It looked like one was pulling IN?

I'm confused as to what happened because of the delay in the feed. But those were two different cars. One a black SUV and the other a blue minivan. :waitasec:

How is that cold of yours..I think you might be feeling ill AGAIN in just a bit..:crazy:

Hey MD Mommy!! I feel good today - I get off at noon!! LOL I feel lots a computer/TV time comin on! hehehehe

from this article "I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said. “When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor. (But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?) That was 15 days later. I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard. Why don't you call them about their security?"

I thought George found?

I thought George found it too, and he and the tow guy tossed it over the tow yard fence. So what exactly did Cindy find, I wonder...
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html

Ya know Check, I thought about that yesterday. I don't think I would handle that all too well. Not defending anyone. But it seems really over the top as far as privacy and that sort of things. That being said, I still watch it. :slap: <that's me slapping myself> :)
:slap::blushing: Rubber necker :):bigstick:

PLEASE READ:
What's this about someone finding a purse at the YMCA? I thought Casey left her purse in the front seat of the pontiac.
Days ago I referenced a photobucket site that has a lot of photos pretaining to the case. (Looks like a media person). http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?start=all
But one of the pictures is of 3 girls:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?action=view&current=018-1.jpg

And the caption says that the girl in the middle is the one who found the purse at the YMCA.

I've heard nothing about this. Does ANYONE know?

Hey MD Mommy!! I feel good today - I get off at noon!! LOL I feel lots a computer/TV time comin on! hehehehe

I know..I hop on in between taking care of 2 kids. They are starting to despise my computer.

I am really stoked about TES being there. I just (like all of you) want Caylee to be brought home so that she can be laid to rest and those that care about and love her can say their goodbyes. :-(

I got to thinking about the frequency and length of Casey's visits to her attorneys office. It is possible that at least parts of those visits actually had a purpose.

I believe that they are already working on a murder defense. And I believe that they will look at an insanity case. It is possible that Baez has a psychiatrist coming in to do evaluations on Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock