Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY hasnt someone done something drastic to make these people get up at a "normal" hour ---- Wheres the band in the back of the truck ------

Everyone else has to get up and accept each day and reality --- Why do THEY get to sleep until noon?

does anyone know if there is a live feed for the press conf. today?

I know we are all on edge waiting for some closure here but please remember that we all deserve respect and I, for one, don't want to see anyone go into time out or end up banned because the stress of this got to people.

Car in front driveway. Someone went int othe trunk of one.

I wondered about her hair as well or could it have been drugs in her system.

The last part to sad to envision....

Good point, It seems drugging is a possibility, as there was another case this past year of 2 parents/doctors drugging their children so they could party.

I do not want to see Cindy go into a full melt, in all honesty I would prefer no web cam. Its goulish to me.

Not arguing with you any longer. I never said nor implied that I was perfect far from it actually. But Casey created this fire storm and the Athonys are stoking fire and making a horrible situation worse (even for themselves).

My feeling exactly. It's hard to feel sorry for someone who is seeing the results of a lifetime of enabling her daughter. I feel sorry for Cindy that she never got counseling for Casey. Had she have chosen to do that, rather than swept it all under the rug, perhaps she would still have her granddaughter.

I don't consider this opinion judgment. I consider it facing the reality of the situation. Something the Anthony's apparently aren't able to do.

Am I the only one frantically searching for live feed of the 10:30a PC?

So what?

The woman is going through the most dreadful time right now. Show some compassion is all I say! Try and understand what is going on in her life right now. George lost it the other week when things got too much for him.

Sorry my compassion meter is really busy right now cause it's focused on CAYLEE. I could care less about the grandparents. Their behaviour is atrocious. What I understand is that Caylee who in the last moments of her 2 year old life, probably loved her mother with all her heart, and the last thing she saw was HER mother take her life and dump her somwhere to rot so she could go party.

Sleuthmommy - did it leave? It looked like one was pulling IN?

I know we are all on edge waiting for some closure here but please remember that we all deserve respect and I, for one, don't want to see anyone go into time out or end up banned because the stress of this got to people.

Car in front driveway. Someone went int othe trunk of one.

Yes deep breaths and a nice cup o' hot coffee..works like a charm.

Not arguing with you any longer. I never said nor implied that I was perfect far from it actually. But Casey created this fire storm and the Athonys are stoking fire and making a horrible situation worse (even for themselves).

There are way too many people here saying "I would do this, I would do that, I would never do this" blah, blah, blah etc. I was not saying you said you were perfect but some people here certainly are coming across that way! How on earth do any of you know what you would do? You don't know unless you have been in the exact same position. Give the woman a break! It is heartless to continually criticise her, for screaming at the reporters? FGS, her precious grandaughter is dead! There is nothing rational about that, you cannot expect her to be rational in this situation, just because someone else in a similar situation has been doesn't mean she should be. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher