Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really stoked about TES being there. I just (like all of you) want Caylee to be brought home so that she can be laid to rest and those that care about and love her can say their goodbyes. :-(

Here! Here!:clap:

PLEASE READ:
What's this about someone finding a purse at the YMCA? I thought Casey left her purse in the front seat of the pontiac.
Days ago I referenced a photobucket site that has a lot of photos pretaining to the case. (Looks like a media person). I've heard nothing about this. Does ANYONE know?

Interesting. Do you have a link to the blog?

Sorry my compassion meter is really busy right now cause it's focused on CAYLEE. I could care less about the grandparents. Their behaviour is atrocious. What I understand is that Caylee who in the last moments of her 2 year old life, probably loved her mother with all her heart, and the last thing she saw was HER mother take her life and dump her somwhere to rot so she could go party.

And on Caylee it should be. Yet people still like to criticise the grandparents, or what people are wearing. :eek:

it stays parked behind the BH RV..I think they move the Anthony car out so the mini van of the BH's can come in and get Casey, then back out.

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html

Good morning everyone!

Just read the above and I am in shock. I can't help but wonder if JB is putting these ideas in their head. Another body put in after, and Caylee coincidentally gone? Are they for real???

IMOO

PLEASE READ:
What's this about someone finding a purse at the YMCA? I thought Casey left her purse in the front seat of the pontiac.
Days ago I referenced a photobucket site that has a lot of photos pretaining to the case. (Looks like a media person). http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?start=all
But one of the pictures is of 3 girls:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?action=view&current=018-1.jpg

And the caption says that the girl in the middle is the one who found the purse at the YMCA.

I've heard nothing about this. Does ANYONE know?

The photobucket account belongs to an individual that lives in the area. He posts on a lot of boards. He posted a lot of pics of central FL during the Trenton Duckett case.

sorry if I missed it, trying to play catchup this morn, but is there a link to the PC today?

There are way too many people here saying "I would do this, I would do that, I would never do this" blah, blah, blah etc. I was not saying you said you were perfect but some people here certainly are coming across that way! How on earth do any of you know what you would do? You don't know unless you have been in the exact same position. Give the woman a break! It is heartless to continually criticise her, for screaming at the reporters? FGS, her precious grandaughter is dead! There is nothing rational about that, you cannot expect her to be rational in this situation, just because someone else in a similar situation has been doesn't mean she should be. JMO

It is HEARTLESS that Casey has refused for 10 weeks to tell anyone what happened to Caylee and where Caylee IS! Cindy and George would not be in the situation of having the media and message boards criticise them for their words or actions had it not be for Caey's failure as a mother. Casey is the reason for where they stand today. Their anger/screaming should be directed at the source of this heartless situation. It is HEARTLESS that Casey is putting her MOTHER through this! HEARTLESS Casey needs to bring the baby HOME!

I got to thinking about the frequency and length of Casey's visits to her attorneys office. It is possible that at least parts of those visits actually had a purpose.

I believe that they are already working on a murder defense. And I believe that they will look at an insanity case. It is possible that Baez has a psychiatrist coming in to do evaluations on Casey.

One of the local reporters on NG last night said the 6 hour a day visits is not just for working on her defense, but to get her out of the house. She said the stress levels in the house are unbelievable.

I am originally from the upstate! Never heard Greenville called G-vegas, but I sort of like it. I now live "down the river" near Augusta, GA. Oh, yea; Welcome Moodyblue and all of the other new people!

South Carolina? I've always heard of Greenville called G-Vegas. And Spartanburg as Sparkle City. Columbia as Cola. Hmmm that's all I can think of now.

The photobucket account belongs to an individual that lives in the area. He posts on a lot of boards. He posted a lot of pics of central FL during the Trenton Duckett case.

Thanks Rhonda... Do YOU know anything about the purse?:confused:

george is coming to the reality of the situation

he is avoiding all press - he is bag of emotions all mixed into one

sadness
anger
fear
shame

poor fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics