Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this last night also. Given the circumstances, you think someone would tell her to put on a pair of simple dress pants and a button down shirt. Most attorneys do caution on how to dress.

Anyone see in the video clip of her actually smiling once she opens the door to her attorneys office?

I did see that!! First on photos and then on video. On the photo is more clear. But I was hoping someone else would mention it in case my eyes or mind were playing tricks on me.

Something all of us need to remember about Casey: STRONG RESISTENCE/HIGH TRHESHOLD TO ANXIETY/STRESS. All the experts discussing theories of sociopathy, being bi-polar, or antisocial, referred to this many times: You cannot put pressure on Casey because she has no understanding of what pressure/anxiety means the way you and me understand it.

I am sorry for her family if they really believe they will get the truth from her. That ship has sailed. Actually that ship was never on port.

THE LE SAID IT ALL REALLY. It is a waiting game. Not because they expect Casey to take the immunity, she will not do that. From the latest LE press conference - while it seemed worthless to many - I noticed one important thing: How the police representative repeated several times the collaboration between the district's attorney office and them. They are about to bring this home. They are ready.

BUT..........for these reasons: respect for the baby - a last effort to see if she will tell them where Caylee is, in order so there are no holes in their case in a future trial, and yes also for public relations=we have done everything possible to see if she can tell us where the baby is, they offered the limited immunity. I don't think anyone of them realistically expects Casey to take the deal. They are all preparing for the clock to say TOCK and press for charges on her and re-arrest her.

I just hope that by tomorrow at lunchtime on the east coast, that Casey is back in that 7 X 13 room.

A window to my petty-ness:

What botheres me most, were the stylish white sunglasses. I dont know why, but the matching accessory thing irks me. I think it has to do with how may pics of Baby Caylee I have seen with shades on.

Her hair bothered me when she had it in a 'cute little ponytail' and she had pulled down a lock of hair on each side in front of her ears.

All I could think of was Beth Holloway during the search for Natalie. Beth's face was always ravaged by pain, and her hair was all over the place during interviews. All she could think of was Natalie. Couldn't even begin to think about hair, because she was in such pain. Her grief and pain was palpable, and the depth of it was very difficult for me to see.

I think Beth H. has far too much class to have anything to do with this family. I hope Beth re-thinks this visit.

I think Beth is doing it for herself (the best way to get out of deep dispair over losing a child and going on w/ life, is to help others going through the same thing) and for finding sweet baby Caylee.

Remember, Natalie was never found. Beth's actions in helping is all part of a grieving mother's therapy.

LOL Robot, always back to that :)

well, i could talk about my shot gun if that would make you more comfortable
hehehehehehe

that beautiful sound of "schick, schickkkk"

that is all that is needed most of the time to skeeeeeeeeeeeer anyone off

you got to be prepared

you know, i live out in the country.. less than 2000 people in the whole town

and last year a 20 ish year old stole a car in the city and was driving around
and ditched the car and was running around the town for over 2 days with two weapons on him - hiding in the woods - breaking into houses - attacked one guy in his house with a hammer

ARMED and DANGEROUS was how he was described

at the town office they had set up headquarters to try and find him
probably 40 cop cars all different agencies - road blocks everywhere

people in a panic and rightly so - very skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

me and my neighbor took turns watching at night with my trusty night vision goggles..

he also has 2 kids

the bottom line was - the neighbor and i were not worried

he has more guns than me.......:eek:

i like cops a lot but it takes them to long to get here... got to ready to protet oneself and family

The hippo is nodding his head in agreement.

I've always been puzzled about George's part in this. If he had stuck his head inside the trunk of Casey's car he would have known right away what that smell was. He wasn't in LE for years without being around some dead bodies.
He would have caught on with Casey being so evasive and lying at every turn. He has probably done tons of interrogations and knows exactly what to look and listen for. I realize that Casey is his daughter but Caylee is his granddaughter and it was Caylee that was missing. I just wonder if Casey hasn't been gotten out of any trouble she ever got into and if mom and dad aren't big enablers?

I hope that when the bond is cancelled Casey's hot little butt is thrown back in jail and is kept there until she goes to trial. The reason for bonding her out has backfired... which we all knew this sociopath wasn't going to spill her soul just because she got out of jail. I believe the bail bondsman got a rude awakening about ole Casey.

I heard on CNN last night that the parents aren't talking to Casey about Caylee but are just busy assuring Casey how much they love her, blah, blah, blah. If she was my daughter and I heard that there had actually been a dead body in the trunk of the car I would know who that body was and I would probably jerk the hair out of my daughter's head trying to make her tell me where my granddaughter is. I know I wouldn't be babying her or trying to convince her about my love for her. She would talk or wish she was still in jail!
The time of babying that girl should be over. She's probably been babied all of her life. It's time for some tough love folks. This case just makes me livid!

Here are the only bars you're going to be seeing for many years Casey :behindbar. If you're real nice maybe they will put a pole in the middle of your cell so you can shimmy the pole to your heart's content :eek::furious:

Don't you find it strange that there are no friends, family, neighbors, supporters pouring into the Anthony driveway? No muffins or casseroles? Isn't that strange? Does this family HAVE any friends? The only visitors are LE, JB, Bounty Hunters and media?

Very telling indeed. The apples don't rot far from the trees. That is bizarre.

I find it very strange indeed. But I think the actions of this family are the reason nobody wants to get involved with this. Anyone that comes into contact with this family is used as a pawn in something.

The dogs in that house better be careful- next thing you know Cindy will be saying they had someting to do with Caylee missing.

Hey there,

I congratulated your idea to send the Anthony family a little cash the other day.

Like you, I was feeling a sudden rush of compassion for the family.

Those days are gone - for good. I'm back to being a heartless *advertiser censored* when it comes to these folks. Nothing is too bad for them.:furious:

I hope you came to the same conclusion before you mailed the check.

hi

i hear ya... but i still think they are lost in space because they cant face it

they will be able to in time... but it is getting more difficult to have compassion .. give it a little more time :)

very true! I know for a fact that we never made excuse after excuse for our daughter, in fact we were harder on her because of her actions! But, in regards to Cindy and George, there actions and statements indicate that they possible helped this situation along.

I do not fall into the camp of feeling sorry for Cindy or George. There have been times where my heart breaks for them, but feeling sorry for them and making excuses for the crap that they say has never happened. The latest statement from Cindy about someone putting a body in the car while it was at the tow yard is a perfect example of why I can't. I am not sure if Tony is saying certain things to try and get more information from them, but I am kinda floored at the positive statements he has made about Cindy.

I'm not in the feel sorry for Cindy camp either.
I don't think she's in denial. She is focused on trying to get her daughter out of another jam.

I've always been puzzled about George's part in this. If he had stuck his head inside the trunk of Casey's car he would have known right away what that smell was. He wasn't in LE for years without being around some dead bodies.
He would have caught on with Casey being so evasive and lying at every turn. He has probably done tons of interrogations and knows exactly what to look and listen for. I realize that Casey is his daughter but Caylee is his granddaughter and it was Caylee that was missing. I just wonder if Casey hasn't been gotten out of any trouble she ever got into and if mom and dad aren't big enablers?

I hope that when the bond is cancelled Casey's hot little butt is thrown back in jail and is kept there until she goes to trial. The reason for bonding her out has backfired... which we all knew this sociopath wasn't going to spill her soul just because she got out of jail. I believe the bail bondsman got a rude awakening about ole Casey.

I heard on CNN last night that the parents aren't talking to Casey about Caylee but are just busy assuring Casey how much they love her, blah, blah, blah. If she was my daughter and I heard that there had actually been a dead body in the trunk of the car I would know who that body was and I would probably jerk the hair out of my daughter's head trying to make her tell me where my granddaughter is. I know I wouldn't be babying her or trying to convince her about my love for her. She would talk or wish she was still in jail!
The time of babying that girl should be over. She's probably been babied all of her life. It's time for some tough love folks. This case just makes me livid!

Here are the only bars you're going to be seeing for many years Casey :behindbar. If you're real nice maybe they will put a pole in the middle of your cell so you can shimmy the pole to your heart's content :eek::furious:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I do feel bad for Cindy and George, I know some people dont want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I think they were only innocent parties in their own daughters downfalls. Yes, they may not have been great parents, yes they may have played into Caseys Lies and mental illness factor, but they are only human. People are so quick on here to say "If Casey was MY daughter I would beat her azz, kick her out, how can they 'befriend' her knowing she killed their Grandchild" BUT........they are only doing the SAME exact thing that all of us would do for OUR children......people can say what they think they would do in this situation, but you dont TRULY know, until you are faced with it. Cindy probably didnt handle this the best way WE think she should have, but maybe she is COMPLETELY torn inside, who knows that she doesnt have moments of rage INSIDE her head when it comes to Casey.

I agree.

I think George and Cindy are a perfect example why experts recommend families use a spokesperson when dealing with the media. Their on a emotional roller coaster and are speaking with their hearts. They have to be mentally and physically exhausted and struggle to get through every day.

I was upset when I heard the air test results and I have only known about Caylee for 5 weeks. I cannot imagine the pain George, Cindy and Lee felt when they heard. I cannot imagine their frustration when they speak with Casey.

Look at how Walsh and his wife worked with their pain. They have done amazing work.

Good morning everyone. Been up all night, thinking and packing for a trip. In this case, there are some dates for which there is lying, confusion and bizarre alibis that I would like to discuss, if anyone is willing.

The first is June 9th. Although Cindy mentioned the 7th, and 8th at one time, the entire family finally agreed that June 9th was the last day they saw Caylee. What else happened on June 9th that this date, of all the possible dates, was the first one they all came up with? It must be a memorable day for a reason.

We KNOW it was NOT the last day that Cindy, GGM & GGP saw Caylee, 8/15. We KNOW it was not the last day the Clint saw Caylee, 8/13. We KNOW it wasn't the last day that Christine saw Caylee who may be able to push the envelope all the way to 8/14 as the last day anyone other than an Anthony saw Caylee. Yet, they all report the 9th.

Not only do they report it, but KC and Cindy back it up with details: dropped off at Zawgrass stairwell to Zani between 9:am and 1:00pm; and the first day of work after a vacation. Given the circumstance we now know about Father's Day, does anyone really believe that day just slipped their mind? Ut-oh. A video. With a date.

So help me with this, why is the 9th just so darned memorable?

Now, I know that there was a young female jogger that was found, dead, on June 9th in Jay Blanchard Park. June 9th is also the date that a blogger with the name of ZFG, with a site called "Moms-to-Moms" reports her office had been broken into over the weekend. Although the Jay Blanchard Park connection is there, it is a very popular park and this is pure coincidence. Although the woman with the site was the victim of a crime, is a young working mother and has the same name as Zani, she is just unfortuante enough to have the wrong name right now. Another coincidence.

So, editing the above 2 from discussion. What else happened June 9th? Why was it so important to push the date back, way beyond the "month" and "31 days" as reported to 911 which by simple COUNTING puts the last sighting to Father's Day weekend?

Why the unanimous declaration of the 9th when the 15th was one they could never forget due to the mess with GGM and GGP's checks?

They were, in unison, distancing themselves from Father's Day weekend by the time LE showed up. Don't tell me there was not an agreement made that night. Sure, every Sunday at the NH will make for blurred memories of specifics. But how many Father's Days with Caylee were there with GGP and GGM at the NH and fighting over KC stealing checks? I hope not too many.

They are sadly mistaken if they think anyone believes anything they have ever said.

"It wasn't a dead body, it was a rotting PIZZA!" Well, we were relieved to hear that!

"It was a dead squirrel." Even better, that explains the maggots. Whew.

"It smelled fine on the 24th."

"Someone temorarily stored a dead body in it while it was impounded."

Ah, yes. Since it is no crime to lie, you may as well go for the whoppers.

I assume that this part you mean June, and not August. You have an 8 instead of a 6 as the month.

I find it very strange indeed. But I think the actions of this family are the reason nobody wants to get involved with this. Anyone that comes into contact with this family is used as a pawn in something.

The dogs in that house better be careful- next thing you know Cindy will be saying they had someting to do with Caylee missing.

Does George or Cindy have any siblings? in-laws? cousins? second cousins? second cousins twice removed? I mean come on... when things like this happen, people crawl out of the woodwork to hang out with the family. Maybe its the Irish in me, but I can't imagine NO ONE coming over. Someone needs to interview the neighbors, the old neighbors, and so on and so on...

Mark my words, give it a year and Cindy will have published a book, probably with the title "I Don't Know What Went Wrong" :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow