Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to ask again, but does anyone have the link to the upcoming PC at 10:30?

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

"all you maggots" wrong Cindy. Don't you remember, the maggots were in the trunk of your car that Casey was driving.

I live in Greenville now :)

Cool! I have so many wonderful memories of visiting there. We lived all over while I was growing up (army brat) but Greenville was always home. One of my sisters lives in Fountain Inn and works in Greenville. Another lives in West Columbia.

Did we ever get that straight answer from TP on whether they will actually revoke the bond or not? Anyone know?

I really believe the immunity offer is just a rhetorical question. The LE is about to press charges. They have everything in line, the only thing they are missing is the BODY. And before they press charges....one last effort to locate the baby. After they press charges it will be a legal battle, 100% all about proving Cayse guilty with the evidence they have and Cayse and the Anthony's fighting for Cayse. One last effort to at least bring the baby home before all that happens.

I don't think they expect her to take the offer, and today they will put pressure on her, her lawyer, and her family with the new press conference. After all what changed from yesterday? Nothing. The police are ready, and exactly because they are ready, they have the ''luxury'' of putting this deal on the table. After that the LE can do nothing. It can be a case for the court. And I am afraid that baby Caylee will remained ''missing''. Unless she is found by accident.

Thank you, and I agree with all you said here.
But still wondering if Baez cares enough to really try and get his client tell where the remains are. ???? Baez has to know how risky this is either way. What the he++ is HIS plan for his client???

I think it is possible that she had a psychotic break after Caylee's death. And yes, she may believe that Zanny took Caylee if that is true.

I keep having visions of George and Ciondy doing a prime time interview a year from now and still saying they are looking for Zanny :bang:

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
WHEN WILL CINDY LEARN TO SHUT THE EFF UP?????
"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Kaylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Kaylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

This lady leaves me with no words.

Well for pity sake...tell us what you really think Cindy! I guess she is just hitting out at whoever is most convenient. We aren't the ones who murdered her granddaughter though. Casey is lucky that she isn't my daughter. You can love your kids but not like them at times and this would be a time when I would not like my daughter at all. I've always been really straight forward and I would have the truth out of that girl for she would be finding a new place to stay. My granddaughter would come first in a situation like this.

So the limited immunity means if she talks she will not get the death penalty?
Is that correct?

The way I understood this morning on the Today show was that the limited immunity meant if she told them where the body was, they would not use her words on that particular subject against her at trial. Meaning, the jury will never know that she told them where the body was, which could be construed as self-implication.

I'm sorry to ask again, but does anyone have the link to the upcoming PC at 10:30?

Haven't seen one yet. Maybe the link from yesterday's conference would help you find one for today.

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
WHEN WILL CINDY LEARN TO SHUT THE EFF UP?????
"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

This lady leaves me with no words.

LADY? hmmmm...... :rolleyes:

So the limited immunity means if she talks she will not get the death penalty?
Is that correct?

There was a FL attorney on CNN yesterday. She explained the "limited immunity" means any statements Casey makes could not be used to prosecute her, but any evidence generated from her statements could be used against her.

OS reports basically the same thing in an article this morning....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-immunity2908aug29,0,1944517.story

Hello all,
I'm a new poster but have been lurking for quite some time. My first post actually was on the prayers for Caylee thread. This case has had my gut in knots since the beginning. I guess it hit home for me because I have a 3 yr old daughter (who bears a very strong resemblance to Caylee), and I can't imagine ever doing harm to any child, especially my daughter. Anyway, you guys are amazing! I never tire of reading, however I certainly have not got much done at work this week!

Originally Posted by GameTheory
I really believe the immunity offer is just a rhetorical question. The LE is about to press charges. They have everything in line, the only thing they are missing is the BODY. And before they press charges....one last effort to locate the baby. After they press charges it will be a legal battle, 100% all about proving Cayse guilty with the evidence they have and Cayse and the Anthony's fighting for Cayse. One last effort to at least bring the baby home before all that happens.

I don't think they expect her to take the offer, and today they will put pressure on her, her lawyer, and her family with the new press conference. After all what changed from yesterday? Nothing. The police are ready, and exactly because they are ready, they have the ''luxury'' of putting this deal on the table. After that the LE can do nothing. It can be a case for the court. And I am afraid that baby Caylee will remained ''missing''. Unless she is found by accident.

Thank you, and I agree with all you said here.
But still wondering if Baez cares enough to really try and get his client tell where the remains are. ???? Baez has to know how risky this is either way. What the he++ is HIS plan for his client???

I just thought of something that I did not think of before. I can kind of see why George and Cindy aren't out there looking. Say they did find Caylee's body..I'm sure some would try and implicate that Casey told them where to look etc. I honestly didn't think of this before now.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have done anything..there is plenty they could have done, discluding physically looking

Apologies if this is way off base..just have a few minutes here at work and I am wondering about something.

I noticed last night the video they keep showing of Caylee, and she seems to "pull" at her hair and it looked thin on the sides. Then I thought about all the pictures I've seen so far, and she either has her head tilted back or a hat on. Could she possibly have had "trichtillomania" It is usually due to anxiety in toddlers. That could be why they keep talking about the hair in the trunk (it made me wonder the way they talk, it must have been a lot of hair, not just "A Hair".

Could she have possibly been alive when Casey put her in the trunk and maybe (sorry to be graphic) have been scared and started pulling her hair out??

I know it's a weird thought. What I'm hoping is that she didn't suffer. I hope Casey didn't put her in their alive.

What kind of threats have they been getting? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!