DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who knows please clear this up for me:
The bond can be revoked (besides an LE charge) by which option
1. LP 2.TP 3.both

I thought, from reading the TP thread, that TP is the only one who can revoke the bond and TP has not said that he was doing that. LP has been telling the media for a couple days he was going to revoke bond but TP, when asked, said he was not planning on that for reasons he posted in his ws thread.

Read post 208

Padilla said it was in the contract--he could back out "no reason needed"...now he's been in to talk to Baez and backs out..lawsuit?

Baez and possibly the additional chrgs soon. Awwwwwww LP :mad:

I wonder if anyone actually did search behind Fusion for Caylee's body. It's almost like a "duh" spot for her to be found. Casey could have put her in the trunk, waited til 3 in the morning when everyone had gone home, and then dumped her. Would explain why the boots she wore to Fusion (from the pics) and maybe the other clothes she wore that night, were in the car. She had taken them off afterward.

maybe there was some old pizza in the rv, it started smelling like a dead body, so they went to trade it in for another one?

Thank everyone for this site and all your posts. I'm puzzled by Cindy's behavior although I don't know how I would behave under those circumstances(hopefully none us will ever have to). It just seems to me that Cindy should be able to look into Casey's face and into her eyes and admit "that's not the Casey I know - something has happened and she's not there" - it doesn't explain anything but it would certainly gain some sort of empathy for her - no, instead she attacks everyone else - what is wrong with her, unless she has looked and it's the same old Casey - I guess I just want Cindy to come clean - They live in a very moderate class neighborhood, they have had problems in their marriage, they have lots of debt, they have had many fights with Casey over money, her lack of a job, her not wanting to grow up, her own mental issues instead of trying to paint this picture of their perfect life when the hard evidence is out there that it wasn't that way at all. Why does she feel the need to impress the public - a little girl is missing, nothing else should matter. I don't know why I feel the need to post these things but I am so at a loss with this whole thing, I just want it to end. I want Casey to pay for this and I'm sure she will in the end. LE is not stupid. I am angry and question my own sanity for being this emotionally involved. I think it is human nature to want some rational explantion for harm that comes to children. Sadly folks, the evil dwell among us.

Is it possible that Cindy knows the only way she is ever going to bring caylee home is to pretend she is totally in caseys court. That the only way casey will ever tell would be to someone who puts casey as number 1 and caylee as number 2. All her actions seem to bolster this. Everyone else is the bad guy, all the tests are bogus and casey is mother of the year! This also explains why she is not breaking down --- she can focus solely on her mission (to trick casey into telling where caylee is) and not allow herself to think about the horror of everything else. The 1st phone call after her arrest was very telling...when you dont back casey fully she doesnt want to speak to you and as in the case of her friend when you make caylee the center of attention its "wow what a waste". Cindy has allowed LE to enter her property and they have said the family was cooperating. Makes me feel they may know what she is trying to do. This is just something to ponder and debate....btw this is my 1st post after reading from day 1 so I also want to say hi to everyone!!!!

Well, I guess we will just have to hold out hope that Casey will be re-arrested today.

I think TP, LP, JB..all want to let this play out until Tuesday..she has been given that timeframe. So either way she'll be back in jail more then likely by Tuesday when the offer runns it's course.

I have a huge headache - what the heck is going on!

The cam should be at JB's office - if arrest is iminent LE will prob do it from there. Plus - also wonder if LP and JB meeting was about CA accepting the "deal" later on - thus returning her to jail as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher