Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? I mean I thought since LP posted the bond with his own money that he could revoke at his own discretion? I'm so confused!

Correct. I posted Tony P's comment about that from last night

Post 208.

I think that Cindy is hanging on by a thin thread now..when all this comes down and she has to face Caylee is dead she is going to shatter into a million little peices.

I wonder if this is a ploy to try and break Casey and get her to talk - wiggling the carrot they're dangling in front of her, you know?

Also, it seems Casey tried go back in time to the days she didn't have a daughter: Staying over at her boyfriend's house, deleting a bunch of her pics from myspace, partying, etc. But she left the baby's car seat, toothbrush, Dora backpack, and doll in her car. Why not dump those items, too? Seems whether it was an accident or not, she'd be crushed to look back there and not see Caylee sitting in her car seat. And if not crushed, seeing kids' stuff in her car would remind her that she did indeed have a child.

Could Tim's team have found Caylee, anyone?

No, too soon. I am think though that perhaps they're getting everyone out of the house, Cindy and George included so they can get into the back yard!

I think something happened there....

xxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I wonder if anyone actually did search behind Fusion for Caylee's body. It's almost like a "duh" spot for her to be found. Casey could have put her in the trunk, waited til 3 in the morning when everyone had gone home, and then dumped her. Would explain why the boots she wore to Fusion (from the pics) and maybe the other clothes she wore that night, were in the car. She had taken them off afterward.

By three in the morning she was already making the beast with two backs. She went to Fusion with Tony and left with him after. imho

I think Cindy is in fantasy land. I don't think she is trying to trick Casey, I think she is believing her own yarns as a defense mechanism for not being able to handle the truth. Sociopaths, like Casey, don't fall off of turnip trucks. They are usually formed by their environment. I think Casey's parents and their actions are indicative of just how much they have let her get away with all her life. I believe she became who/what she is (at least partially) because of her upbringing with parents who help her out of every jam.

I think that Cindy is hanging on by a thin thread now..when all this comes down and she has to face Caylee is dead she is going to shatter into a million little peices.
I think its going to be sooner than that - when they "come for CA" to put her back. That's also why I think it will be done from JB's office - Cindy is on a "fast track" to nervous breakdown and it's not going to be pretty!

Is it possible that Cindy knows the only way she is ever going to bring caylee home is to pretend she is totally in caseys court. That the only way casey will ever tell would be to someone who puts casey as number 1 and caylee as number 2. All her actions seem to bolster this. Everyone else is the bad guy, all the tests are bogus and casey is mother of the year! This also explains why she is not breaking down --- she can focus solely on her mission (to trick casey into telling where caylee is) and not allow herself to think about the horror of everything else. The 1st phone call after her arrest was very telling...when you dont back casey fully she doesnt want to speak to you and as in the case of her friend when you make caylee the center of attention its "wow what a waste". Cindy has allowed LE to enter her property and they have said the family was cooperating. Makes me feel they may know what she is trying to do. This is just something to ponder and debate....btw this is my 1st post after reading from day 1 so I also want to say hi to everyone!!!!
Hi and welcome aboard
Nope that ani't it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Padilla Won't Revoke Bond
UPDATE at 12:05 p.m. Friday: Leonard Padilla has changed his mind and will NOT revoke the bond, the bounty hunter just said. He said he plans to add more protection. Padilla spoke with reporters at the office of attorney Jose Baez. Padilla has repeatedly said that Casey Anthony and those around her are in danger by people who are anger at the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Meanwhle, State Attorney Lawson Lamar has an offer of limited immunity on the table until 9 a.m. Tuesday, designed to help investigators find Caylee. "We don't do it frequently at all," Lamar said, "but in this case it has been so difficult to get any information that might help the police in finding this child that we said, look, if she wants to help in the search, then we'll her tell us what she knows and we won't hold those statements against her." If, however, there was evidence found from the information Casey offered, that could be used in court. In response to a question from WESH 2 News reporter Dave McDaniel, Lamar said, "It is absolutely not a get out of jail free card."-- WESH.com web staff

Leonard Padilla will NOT REVOKE CASEY's BOND !!!!!!!!
On WESH WEB BLOG!

I think TP, LP, JB..all want to let this play out until Tuesday..she has been given that timeframe. So either way she'll be back in jail more then likely by Tuesday when the offer runns it's course.

Yep :)

How so? I mean I thought since LP posted the bond with his own money that he could revoke at his own discretion? I'm so confused!
Well, maybe they were saying he is adding to the emotional distress of the family and that Casey is really close, cough cough, to telling them where Caylee is.:waitasec:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

She deserves to be in jail........PERIOD!

But didn't Tony originally say they weren't going to simply because it's a business and they have to stay true to their word?

While I believe she never should have been bonded out, it's their job as bail bondsmen to bond out criminals all the time. It isn't their job to go back on that based on judgment of the criminal. If that were the case, they'd be out of business.

No, too soon. I am think though that perhaps they're getting everyone out of the house, Cindy and George included so they can get into the back yard!

I think something happened there....

xxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Padilla changes his mind within 30 minutes. The presser is cancelled. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member