Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching Landfills is dangerous, and is mostly about the grid, or pinpointing the date/time the body went in.. It is POSSIBLE, but one of the hardest recoveries there is. Cadaver dogs, possibly used at dumpster in question first and then following scent, but I think it all starts with digging, unless there is an infared ID's ing decomp, but even then, I think because of the amount of time would be futile.
Pray.

I would guess (IMO big time) the first garbage truck pick-up from the AMSCOT dumpster following the manager's first notice of the vehicle parked there--this means about 2 months worth of garbage covering up that dump load already. Thank GOD I'm a believer in HEAVEN for poor Caylee as her remains may never be found!

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

Personally I dont think it matters what "punishment" she receives in the end --- Unless we lock her in solitary for the rest of her life while we play videos of Caylee and plaster the walls with her pictures..........

I just hope the sentence will extend past her childbearing years.

MsJONI Please take care, my thoughts are with you. Also SS I totally agree, a very cold day in Hell before anyone would tell me what I can or can't say to my daughter, I personally would have kicked Baez to the curb, and tell him to deal with her at his office not my home.

Which is exactly why she is in that office all day and half the evening. JB does not want her talking..so if she is out, she and her body guard have to be in the office with him.

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

They do search for live persons.

They search for MISSING persons whatever the end results maybe....

TES does search for all missing persons, when asked.

The one thing that always bothered me (other than the fact this sweet little girl, who reminds me of my beautiful 3 year old, was missing) is that she got ZG's name from Sawgrass and it was not a coincedence (sp?). I guarantee she did not go over there and ask to see all of the visitor cards for that day. Someone else is envolved!

I think there are a few of us (who have read the documents) who still find that a mystery and wonder if possibly someone else is involved. It is still completely unanswered how she had that apartment number that ZG had viewed, and does make you wonder if someone else got it for her. IMOO

Ok, ok thank you. I thought I remembered someone here saying they only did body recovery.

Does anyone know Florida law on this? Can they picket the house on the street?

In general, the First Amendment protects protesting on public property. It does not have anything to do with Private Property and no one has a constitutional right to protest on private property if the owners do not permit it. No Tresspassing signs can serve as the requsite warning that access is nto permitted and the LE can be called ot enforce property rights. Also, the government/LE can place restrictions on the time, place and manner of a protest to, for example, protect public safety. So, they could keep protesters on public property which may be difficult in a residential neighborhood-they may have to go to a nearby park, for example, if they impeed traffic flow or present a risk to public safety.

I'm not sure where LE is on this issue here-they may want the pressure applied by a protest but they may also fear any resulting injuries which could be viewed as forseeable so that there should have been restictions placed. It's like at the party conventions where there are designated "protest" areas-this is for reasons of public safety.

By the way, I've been lurking for quite a while but don't have a lot of time to post. I'm an attorney, but not one relevant here-I'm in house at a large financial institution. I do work frequently with former LE who are in our large Corporate Security department so I am familiar with interrogation and investigatory techniques and we also often work with the FBI, Secret Service and state and local LE on internal and external financial crimes.

You all seem like really caring people here-many who have suffered through terrible circumstances. How nice that it led you all to adding your efforts to finding the missing. These missing children cases just pull at your heartstrings-hope that sweet little girl can be brought home.

Yes, they can. We called the Orlando Police and were told as long as it's under 100 people, peaceful, do not impede the public, and stay off of private property, no problem. The Officer told my friend, "it may help".

If over 100, need insurance and a permit.

What if.......... They stalled to get her out and get her to talk because there is someone else involved.. I quarantee BJ work with LP's team to get her out with promises of her talking to LP, but always knowing that she wouldn't. The plan being to get her out so she could talk in private to JB and her family.

Unfortunately, LP was taken for a ride.

I think detectives know there is someone else envolved and Limited immunity would give them CA and whoever else, instead of just CA.

I am just trying to get everyone to think objectively. I realize there is a big fat arrow over CA head.
The only reason, and I think JB would advise her of this, to not take immunity would be because someone else is involved. If JB knew CA was the only suspect, he would (or should)tell her to take the immunity in a heartbeat.

Ok......I am ready....let me have it! I know you guys are going to beat me up :)

I'm not going to beat you up. IMO, a lot of it depends on what they are going to find with a body. If I understand correctly, this immunity is they won't use Casey's statements to them of where to find the body against her, but that is it. They have left it open to use what they find on/with the body to use against her. Say, for example, she fractured Caylee's skull, that could be used against her, but if they don't have the body, it can't.
Lanie

I would tend to agree with you that she had help except for one big thing...

IF somebody helped her, she would have spilled the beans and lied to make them the sole killer!!

She would never keep her mouth shut on this...not for anyone including George and cindy.

Not necessarily. I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong. If she drugged the baby to get her to sleep or something (example) then she is essentially the one who killed her. So, then she would be arrested as well as the other person who may have helped her with the body. She may be holding out until she has no other choice. If she rats someone else out, then she is a murderer, a rat, a liar, a theif, and the list goes on.

Of course the family or friends who know a defendant have a right to post 10% as bond and bail someone who has been arrested, but that is not the case here. These strangers from another state inserted themselves for no reason other than a publicity stunt into what is a missing/dead child case. They were more aware than any of us following this in the press what the conditions were and chose to BUY into the case for their own purposes having NOTHING to do with finding the child, rather to serve their own purposes, and to heck with what LE was trying to do in order to locate the child/body. That makes them IMO lower than low. The only person who comes off worse than LP is the person who did away with the child.

Hey, I'm not a big fan of the Padillas inserting themselves into this case. I think they took what was being fed to them at face value and didn't do their own research before jumping in. And I think there are a few players in this case who tie with Casey as being lower than low. So low in fact, that the Padillas aren't even in the running. JMO, IMO, etc. etc.

Not that it matters, but Cindy did contact TES. I think we can leave it at that since we all know here how it came about. :) Yes...the site that shall not be named can spin it any way they choose and the reason I don't bother to read there. LOL

OH I full admit I peak over there..no shame here. Every now and then I find a document that I haven't seen etc. That was actually the case today..I found something I never saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445