Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that propped against the left side of house by garage?

And whos walking in front of garage?

Yes Cindy called TES, various sites and posters are trying to take credit for making that happen. Bottom line in my opinion is it doesnt matter how it happened just that it happened. Hopefully TES can find Caylee which unfortunately I have my doubts they will be able to after so much time. Then Cindy can say see she isnt dead, TES couldnt find her body and the denial will continue.

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

Now stop it :clap:

I think there are a few of us (who have read the documents) who still find that a mystery and wonder if possibly someone else is involved. It is still completely unanswered how she had that apartment number that ZG had viewed, and does make you wonder if someone else got it for her. IMOO

That still bugs me too. I just dont know how she got the info and why she dragged her into it.

Please read the 400 page documents LE released.

???

How do you know she hasn't? I've read it and I still have unanswered questions about how she got the apartment number.

I know it can be stressful here, but I think we should be nice to each other!

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Something's going on out front. Security and someone moved a car.......... Someone came out the front door.

Garage door up--suv in driveway and reporters going over.

I would guess (IMO big time) the first garbage truck pick-up from the AMSCOT dumpster following the manager's first notice of the vehicle parked there--this means about 2 months worth of garbage covering up that dump load already. Thank GOD I'm a believer in HEAVEN for poor Caylee as her remains may never be found!

I think the same thing, though I lean towards the Sawgrass dumpster on the 17th or 18th. For her to have had or moved the body between the 24th and 27th I think they would have a lot more forensics.

I think the Amscott abandonment and purse left in the car, along with all the Blanchard park references was her original plan for Casey to dissappear. On the 9th the joggers body was found there, Casey mentions that her mother was concerned for because Casey jogs there, she says she lost her phone there. If she hadn't gotten distracted with Tony and done her normal lack of follow thru the plan could work like this: Dump her car with the purse in it (just like the joggers was found), car is recovered, they may or may not be able to tell Caylee is dead, but Casey is missing. Suspicion goes toward the park attacker whomever he may be. Maybe she really did run out of gas at Amscott, maybe the plan was to dump the car at Blanchard and she didn't make it.

Someone may have found that phone and have no clue what they have. They should put out a reward for it.

I wonder who has been cutting the Anthony's grass I know, odd thought!

LOL, Patty. I've wondered the same thing. Guess we know who bakes the brownies in the Anthony family!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity at the Anthony house - the mini van (I think) is back and lots of media in front

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

To shut us all up , prove us all wrong . She doesn't believe a body will turn up .

It was on the raw Cindy lashes out video

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

THANKYOU!!!!! I am going on Sunday if they don't find her tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons