Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news is talking about LP and NOT revoking the bond - after next commercial

Does anyone know if LP did get the pings and if he did, it would be a great thing for him to turn over to TES. I would assume they would, unless he's now working for the defense which I hope and pray that didn't happen............

I was wondering that as well although I've heard nothing about him actually obtaining the pings.

I agree with you 100% SS . I think Cindy is too afraid of the truth if Casey could ever give it, so she just ignore the elephant in the room.

I watched the rant video, and IMO Cindy seems way more focused on Caylee being alive than protecting Casey. Making all these excuses seems to be a byproduct of her refusal to admit Caylee is not coming home.
Lanie

So I'm on another website that is stating that Cindy contacted TES...man this story has more spins than a spider. It wasn't a news site..it was a site that we do not want to advertise for..hint.
Not that it matters, but Cindy did contact TES. I think we can leave it at that since we all know here how it came about. :) Yes...the site that shall not be named can spin it any way they choose and the reason I don't bother to read there. LOL

Of course the family or friends who know a defendant have a right to post 10% as bond and bail someone who has been arrested, but that is not the case here. These strangers from another state inserted themselves for no reason other than a publicity stunt into what is a missing/dead child case. They were more aware than any of us following this in the press what the conditions were and chose to BUY into the case for their own purposes having NOTHING to do with finding the child, rather to serve their own purposes, and to heck with what LE was trying to do in order to locate the child/body. That makes them IMO lower than low. The only person who comes off worse than LP is the person who did away with the child.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG! I was thinking the exact same thing watching that video!!!:sothere:

I've been lurking here for a long time now - this is my first post though. I'm addicted to ws and I don't get ANY work done anymore!!!

I'm a few pages behind right now because my internet was down for a few hours...I was going through withdrawals!!!

Hi and welcome; we're all in the same boat--avoiding work, obsessesively checking websleuths!!! I lurk more than comment because I try to read all the posts.:)

Ok, here's a question. If CA is going to get arrested, why would LP allow that instead of revoking her bond and getting his money back. From what I understand, he can get his money back because it was a cash bond?

I watched the raw video of Cindy and I really do believe this poor women is about to shatter. She has no privacy, she truly wants to believe that her granddaughter is alive, and yet she can't question her daughter because I am sure JB has told Casey no discussion with anyone but himself. When all this goes down shortly I hope the reporters back off Cindy..because she is about to shatter.

I felt sorry for her when I watched. She is not in touch with reality. My heart breaks for her but my head is about to burst.

ok, here is how I see it.

LP wanted to come down and play
the attorney put a stop to that
LP threw a casey fit
now they are all playing togeather

I get that, honestly, but what I am saying is that I don't think she was alone in this and I don't think it was her family.

I am a 100% believer in the ability of the dogs.

The one thing that always bothered me (other than the fact this sweet little girl, who reminds me of my beautiful 3 year old, was missing) is that she got ZG's name from Sawgrass and it was not a coincedence (sp?). I guarantee she did not go over there and ask to see all of the visitor cards for that day. Someone else is envolved!

I would tend to agree with you that she had help except for one big thing...

IF somebody helped her, she would have spilled the beans and lied to make them the sole killer!!

She would never keep her mouth shut on this...not for anyone including George and cindy.

Fox reporting Padilla isn't going to revoke Casey's bond?!!!

I get that, honestly, but what I am saying is that I don't think she was alone in this and I don't think it was her family.

I am a 100% believer in the ability of the dogs.

The one thing that always bothered me (other than the fact this sweet little girl, who reminds me of my beautiful 3 year old, was missing) is that she got ZG's name from Sawgrass and it was not a coincedence (sp?). I guarantee she did not go over there and ask to see all of the visitor cards for that day. Someone else is envolved!

She could have gotten her name out of outgoing mail, they usually send a thank you for visiting card. There are numerous ways she could have gotten the info herself. I don't think anyone else is involved. I do think she had Caylee in the backyard, I think she may have put her in the freshly dug ground where the Hybiscus thing was dug up from (path of least resistance), or she may have thought about it at least and changed her mind. Caylee hid in the shed while she ran around, then put in that soft dirt, and then moved very shortly afterwards (next day at most). That would get you the multiple hits in the backyard and the dirt in the trunk.

Exactly!! I know ALL the buttons to push if I so desired to extract information from my child. Always told my kids, I will nevah go to jail for child abuse...but once you turn 18, I don't mind assault and battery charges so much. (Funny...they never cussed me after they turned 18 either!) hehehe

I always told my kids, you get arrested, I won't come get you. They said that's ok because it would be safer in jail for them. lol. And the ones that are over 18 still believe that.

I wonder who has been cutting the Anthony's grass I know, odd thought!

I wondered the same thing! Their landscaping sure hasn't suffered any from not being able to leave their house. Though who'd want the responsibility? Can't ever find the gas cans - what a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose