Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

You need to watch her rant video yesterday. Cindy does think that TES is looking for a live Caylee.

Anyone notice that the black SUV in driveway has some sort of Logo (LE?) on the back right corner?

I watched the rant video, and IMO Cindy seems way more focused on Caylee being alive than protecting Casey. Making all these excuses seems to be a byproduct of her refusal to admit Caylee is not coming home.
Lanie

I watched it too and thought the opposite. Her suggestion that someone put a body into the car at the tow yard is absolutely ridiculous to me. I think she is just trying to play us for fools trying to get Casey off charges. She hasn't even pressured her daughter to tell her where she's gone, so I can't accept she's very concerned about Caylee's well being. IMOO

Ok, so if Cindy is the one who called TES, and assuming she knows TES does not search for live persons, why is she still denying that Caylee is deceased?

It is my understanding that Tony talked to Cindy and after his contact with Websleuthers telling him about TE and Tim Miller, that he put pressure on her to ask him to come down. Tim would not come without a family member asking...even if it were cursory.

I think Cindy was totally pressured...and somebody pointed out that if shes sure Caylee is alive, then why not rule out a body? JMO

I think there are others involved..just because Casey seems so flaky to me I don't know how she carried out a plan this long on her own. No I don't mean there was a script etc. I just mean that someone else may have helped her move/hide the body.

But I think Casey is no longer in our world..she now believes the lies and story's she has told..getting the real truth from her is going to be next to impossible..even if JB told her it was fine to blab away..she has nothing but her lies any longer.

When you try to move a decomposing body, depending on how it is wrapped, covered, etc., you can also get traces if you let's say "scatter" things such a fluids.

Duh! I didn't think of that. That is a good explanation. kudos!

uggggggh!!! everytime i come back here and read more about casey's runaround, and her baking brownies, and just all the craziness that comes from her mouth/her mom's/etc. i just get more frustrated. and maybe it's not even "ok" to say this here, but i think it's safe to say a good majority of the people here would agree to how i feel...

it's times like these that vigilante/street justice would really be useful. i would love nothing more than some one on one alone time with casey. i'm pretty confident in myself and the fact that i'd have more info out of casey in 2 hours than everyone else has in the last 2 months. this girl infuriates me.

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Blink,
Do you mind if I copy this so when I repost my links, I can post this too?

Not to change the subject but has it ever been discussed here how much Caylee looks EXACTLY like JP Chatt???? Exactly!

That still bugs me too. I just dont know how she got the info and why she dragged her into it.

I think there are a few of us (who have read the documents) who still find that a mystery and wonder if possibly someone else is involved. It is still completely unanswered how she had that apartment number that ZG had viewed, and does make you wonder if someone else got it for her. IMOO

Doesn't Casey's friend live across the street? Could she have watched her look at the apt and stopped and asked her questions as she left? Just throwing things out there because this has bothered me from the get go.

Why is there a cameraman standing directly behind the truck with his camera? WTH is he doing??

SOMETHING is up with the SUV in driveway - theres a cameraman RIGHT on top of the back end videoing it

Does any one recall Casey telling Lee she may have lost her blackjack phone at Blanchard park, it fell out of pocket, or its in my central location, or in my bags. She told LE she left it on her desk in her imaginary office at her imaginary job at Universal.

I think the same thing, though I lean towards the Sawgrass dumpster on the 17th or 18th. For her to have had or moved the body between the 24th and 27th I think they would have a lot more forensics.

I think the Amscott abandonment and purse left in the car, along with all the Blanchard park references was her original plan for Casey to dissappear. On the 9th the joggers body was found there, Casey mentions that her mother was concerned for because Casey jogs there, she says she lost her phone there. If she hadn't gotten distracted with Tony and done her normal lack of follow thru the plan could work like this: Dump her car with the purse in it (just like the joggers was found), car is recovered, they may or may not be able to tell Caylee is dead, but Casey is missing. Suspicion goes toward the park attacker whomever he may be. Maybe she really did run out of gas at Amscott, maybe the plan was to dump the car at Blanchard and she didn't make it.

Someone may have found that phone and have no clue what they have. They should put out a reward for it.

Did anyone ever notice that in that group of clothing they found in JBlanchard Park, that there was a tshirt from a running store there in Orlando called something Shack. It is the pic next to the yellow flip flop. I know it is a park and joggin trails, but I found it interesting that she is a runner.
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

SLEUTHMOMMY - I think its a police vehicle.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose