Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would show me where it states that Casey cannot use a computer or that she cannot communicate with anyone under the age of 17yo.
I thought an original stipulation for bail was that she couldn't be around children (have no idea what the age range is)...but that was read a very long time ago.

:eek:
A woman, who only identified herself as a “friend,” left the Anthony’s Lee Vista-area home this morning and said they will find Caylee.
“A lot of departments that are supposed to be trying to search with the tips they’ve received that are very — the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be,” the woman said before driving away. “No one’s helping them. No one is helping them.”
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/ :furious: More code or Morse code???

Isnt this a bond vioation???? Come on! I guess different rules for Casey! Geez....I feel like calling LE and asking them what is up with this??

If I did that out on bond, my but would be hauled back so fast!

Yep, you and the rest of us!

Quick Recap of the events I know about.

Yesterday Cindy installed about 42 "No Trespassing" signs in her yard with a hammer.

She was being interviewed at the time, so she took the opportunity to explain to the media that they are nothing but maggots, and as everyone knows, Caylee is alive and doing well.

Apparently someone put a strangers body in Casey's car while it was impounded.

We also learned that Casey has a crush on her Lawyer - she's trying to impress him by baking brownies and wearing short-shorts to his office.

George attacked some guys near his house because they set up a camera.

Fox has installed a 24 hour webcam on the house.

Casey is not going back to jail - LP needs a little more face time.

I'm sure there's more...I've been busy today,

I just posted this in another thread, but WESH just reported that the police officers that were just there were serving criminal witness subpoenas to George, Cindy, Lee and the next door neighbors.
Thanks for clarifying. The thread is flying by, and I was just going to ask about that. Sounds like normal course of things on the neglect case...

The dead person in the back of Casey's car has Caylee?

I listened to it several times and I am sure I heard "The person in the back of my daughter's car is not my granddaughter." We really need to make sure what we heard so as not to spread mis-info.

IS that a bail condition? Anyone know?
I dont know about the computer but she is not to have any contact with anyone under 17 years old....because the charges against her are about crimes on children.

What i heard was "you don't understand...the person in the back of the car was not my granddaughter"....I understood him to be saying it was a different dead body in the trunk. IMO & IIRC

I heard the same as you..it's a DIFFERENT dead body!

My fiance and I said the exact same thing last night! I see you are in SC and we are in NC, and remember that case VERY clearly. Susan Smith and OJ are the two names we've always used to describe the lowest people in the world. Casey Anthony's name has now replaced Susan Smith (not that Susan is any less disgusting than she always has been).

I live very close to where Susan Smith drown her sons and she is housed in the small, local women's prison in my town. I searched for those boys but knew from the first news cast of her fake cry on camera she was lying and there was no carjacking. So sad....These mothers should just give these children to someone who would love and care for them.

Ya know people..this is sick. Casey is now playing on the emotions of a 12 year old! She actually asks her to come up and spend the night!!!!????

She talks like everything is hunky dorey!

Channel 6 has the handwritten letters...all in the same handwriting that we say in the docs of her statement! This child is so distraught because Casey has convinced her that Caylee is alive!!!

I thought an original stipulation for bail was that she couldn't be around children (have no idea what the age range is)...but that was read a very long time ago.
We do not have a FOIA on her full bonding conditions, do we? Can a FOIA even be gotten? Computers are sometimes placed within the monitering/bond conditions. I recall not being allowed around children early on. This may have changed?

Well it looks like LE might have another computer they would like to look at. I thought all computers were taken from the house!

could she be using JB's computer. I mean, she has been at his office so much.

PS: I am not sure if George said 'is not" or "has got". But how can a dead person have Caylee :confused::waitasec:

I listened to it several times and I am sure I heard "The person in the back of my daughter's car is not my granddaughter." We really need to make sure what we heard so as not to spread mis-info.

It doesn't matter.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

If she is in trouble with neglect of a child I think u cant talk to underage childrens

I know its in one of those videos.....the judge telling her the conditions of her bond. It was before Padilla bonder her out but the judge set the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves