Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That there is more to this than we think. That more people are involved. The report is likley Caylee's hair and there was a dead body. For me the timeline for the time the tow truck picked up the car and when the Anthony's got the notice is too long. I need to go back and reread. There was a doc about some type of database with address of owner on it.

My thoughts as well.

I do have one question... please help answer as I'm not a decomp expert:

How long does a body have to sit in a car to make it wreak of human decomposition?

I ask this because George "supposedly" got the gas cans out of the trunk on the 24th(afternoon), and the car was left in the check cashing parking lot sometime between then and the 26/27th. The body could not have been there after the 27th unless someone went back to it after and removed it(anything goes in this case I guess).

I would personally think a body would have to be in the car for at least 2 days, but I'm only a Corp. Manager... Anyone else?

My theory is George saw Caylee, dead in the trunk at one point.

FYI I've been lurking here for a while(few mths), but didn't have an email address I could use to join. 'Til recently.

And I should add, how disgusting that he tells the press before he even tells his client. IMO

Guy in white shirt HAS to be security... We have not seen ANY friends or neighbors just DROP in for a visit this whole time...

You know, Tony has been very nice on WS but in my opinion, this whole revoke, not revoke, etc. makes them look like rank amateurs!

Have nothing of substance to add to the conversation...just wanted y'all to know I'm here..refreshing, watching live video, reading, refreshing, watching live video...

Honestly not completely sure what I think. You always seem to have a great read on people that's why I asked. I just can't get past the nonsense that has fallen out of every single family members mouth. Especially that video Cindy. I've watched that thing numerous times. Just can't get past it. Crazy I know....
I can tell you that if a person is truly nutzo, stress makes them more nutzo.

I believe that she will soon crack. I think the tension in that house is so strong you can cut it with a knife.

I think she projects her feelings onto others, the parasite, maggots, ect. She is telling us what she thinks about herself.

You know, Tony has been very nice on WS but in my opinion, this whole revoke, not revoke, etc. makes them look like rank amateurs!

IMO, he is a nice person and I would just hope all can reserve judgement until we know the whole story.

SuzieQ...I just read that Kiomarie lived across the street from Sawgrass apt...I knew I read someone lived across from there and that is why I was thinking she saw ZG from there. Is that true that she did give LE a corrected address of across the street?

Kiomarie and sawgrass went from she lived in sawgrass, to across then finally up the street. There was a bit of jumping the gun. I would have to go reread but the corrected address, IIRC, came from another board that misinterpreted what one of our posters posted. I believe a former address in a data search yielded info from years past. There was no incorrect address to correct to begin with.

Get this: Not that we all didn't know that Casey's e-mails were fake, but I looked into each one of the yahoo's she had cc'd and such in her e-mails. This is what I found:

gabe.marsh --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

cheryl.davis76 --- e-mail address created 5/14/08 (same day e-mail sent to her)

trusciano775 --- created 4/8/08. CC's in e-mail from cheryl.

gapgirl14 --- seems legit. Created in 1999. Person would be 24 and living in Florida.

jlewis --- created 3/3/02. No info on owner of account, though.

My thoughts as well.

I do have one question... please help answer as I'm not a decomp expert:

How long does a body have to sit in a car to make it wreak of human decomposition?

I ask this because George "supposedly" got the gas cans out of the trunk on the 24th(afternoon), and the car was left in the check cashing parking lot sometime between then and the 26/27th. The body could not have been there after the 27th unless someone went back to it after and removed it(anything goes in this case I guess).

I would personally think a body would have to be in the car for at least 2 days, but I'm only a Corp. Manager... Anyone else?

FYI I've been lurking here for a while(few mths), but didn't have an email address I could use to join.
Not an expert either, but in the Florida heat...probably not too long. However, I believe that she was first buried before she entered the vehicle and was already in a more advanced state of decomp than simply being left there right after she died.

Welcome to WS!

Kills me their is no cam on Baez office- how the hell long does it take to eat brownies

Not ONCE, Suspicious!! Not a tear.....

And your post says it all...I, too, am tired of these clowns bashing the media, LE, everyone but their daughter.

I am sick of BH playing a game....

Has any of them been told by their mamas to think before your speak???/

I can not get past the fact that I have not seen ANY of them shed even ONE tear during all this time!!! How is that possible??? I don't care what lies they are telling themselves, I cry when I miss someone. Even in their twisted minds little Caylee is at least missing...so why no tears??? Thousands of strangers have shed tears for little Caylee, but her own family can't?? Outrageous!

Have nothing of substance to add to the conversation...just wanted y'all to know I'm here..refreshing, watching live video, reading, refreshing, watching live video...
LOL..we all have something to add. You just made me smile in the middle of this crazy mess.:crazy:

This case is going to end up needing more than a forum before long. We will have to get a whole other site. LOL Sheesh! I never anticipated seeing 149 threads on a case here or as many members/guests reading one forum. Wow.

Kudos to WS for providing this for us who are keeping up with every detail here! GO TRICIA! THANKS!

Boy, ain't that the truth? I remember on the old server, seeing a long time ago the most people ever on, which had been the day before, and thinking I was sorry I missed it. I learned my lesson, lol.
Very many thanks go out to Tricia from me, also!
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member