Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is tonight a vigil? according to the cam? Makes me sick in a way if LE know's she is dead CRYING VERY HARD

They are very sick people, Katie. They can't let go, they can't face the possibility that their Daughter did this. If they did, the guilt at how they raised her and dealt w/Caylee, would feel to be unbearable. I hope they find Caylee, it might help, at least for them to accept that much. imo

I am wondering something....Will the phone conversations between Casey and whoever she speaks to, be released now that it is quite obvious that she is involved in the death of Caylee and it is completely clear that there is/was no nanny?

Would think they would be possible trial evidence, if that's the case don't think they will be released until introduced at trial & then it depends on the sitting Judge.

Not sure about anyone here, but how much longer can we hold on here? It's affected all of our lives

Good question. I think I am going to start backing off from this. The news gets more sad everyday. If I were in FL, maybe I could help with the search. Short of that, I don't know that there is anything that I can contribute.

This public gathering is burning me up! :furious:

Can't they honor this child? Can't they go into their homes and grieve and cry for a precious child that is no longer here? WE ARE!!!!!!

I think I am too angry and need to walk away.......:furious:

The crowd at the Vigils seems to be dimisishing. People are praying without the Anthony family now I believe

I hope that OCSO video'd the statements of this freak show of a family & that those video's will be introduced at trial as a tool to show that IN ALL PROBABILITY THEY ALL KNEW before the 911 calls.

Good question. I think I am going to start backing off from this. The news gets more sad everyday. If I were in FL, maybe I could help with the search. Short of that, I don't know that there is anything that I can contribute.

Im with you Beagle...I have been trying to do that myself. I started today. Sad...

I hope that OCSO video'd the statements of this freak show of a family & that those video's will be introduced at trial as a tool to show that IN ALL PROBABILITY THEY ALL KNEW before the 911 calls.

As my Momma used to say "It'll all come out in the wash".

Yes, control...it's always an issue. One other word comes to mind, too...shame. Core shame. Just so happy it's not me!

IA totally, core shame is definitely another ingredient in this can of worms; that's two of many issues at hand here, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member