Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have heard ABSOLUTE confirmation from OSCO about the DNA being Caylee's all theories are off the table. Ideas the defense could use for reasonable doubt are now over. Now I will wait for charges, trial and the clink of the jail cell.
Now, I hope when she gets out at approximately 39 years of age... she will not be able or no one will want to produce another child with her. Her parents will hopefully have some peace from the "Bad Seed."

Agreed. I was chastised a bit earlier for asking if the statement came from more than one source before I gave up "hope". But that's ok to me. I learned from a very close murder victim that until more than one report it, I don't run with it. We saw how damaging those yo-yos of reporting could be with contradicting reports on different stations and papers. Now that other sources have covered it, I'm in agreement that the time is here to confirm only what we already knew in our minds before our hearts let go.

The angels will be with Caylee and may Casey get what is deserved when she stands before her peers of judge and jury.

Rest in Peace Caylee

They aren't showing any live shots re: the vigil on any of the local Orlando channels, so my guess is that it will be a story on the 10 and 11pm news.

I suspect many of those showing up for this "vigil" are lookey-loos and probably want a t-shirt to sell on Ebay later. Or else, they haven't heard their news yet today.

Someone mentioned (Patty G?) that the crowd looks young....

I wonder if they might be Casey's friends.... coming to pay their last respects to Caylee.

I hope this is a vigil that offers some peace to Cindy & George. And Lee.

But Lee...... check your rear tire before you drive home.... we don't want any accidents!!!

It is kind of sad there maybe 40 people there for whatever the reason. I tried to count. I actually counted 36 adults.

Cindy is probably giving a speech on how many new leads Casey provided over the weekend to track down the kidnappers.

They aren't showing any live shots re: the vigil on any of the local Orlando channels, so my guess is that it will be a story on the 10 and 11pm news.

on the webcam, i saw a newscast going on at the far left, in the neighbors yard...they will maybe air that later.

The neighbors are the ones who need the no trespassing signs!

I know alot of people on here are against the webcam thing, and I can see that to a point now that Casey isnt there, but I want to be able to HEAR whats going on, if they indeed do decide to keep the cam up. I am soooo not good at looking at that thing and interpreting whats going on like some of you are....I need Audio with it!!

I'm wondering if they will stick with the Zanny the Nanny story. If Caylee is dead, who is Casey protecting now?

It pains me that the Anthony's probably have no clue that their behavior has prevented the world from embracing them in their pain (this is assuming that they aren't involved). People would be out there in droves showing love and paying respect to Caylee if C&G had not conducted themselves the way they have.

I'm wondering if they will stick with the Zanny the Nanny story. If Caylee is dead, who is Casey protecting now?

Oh they will not only stick with that story, they will now insist that the kidnappers killed caylee.

imo

I just want to get this straight, the Anthony's are having a vigil for an "alive" Caylee? After the results were confirmed today, they think she is still alive? I'm sorry, I was gone most of the day today and missed most of the news and updates on here. I'm confused. How long have they been planning this vigil?

I know alot of people on here are against the webcam thing, and I can see that to a point now that Casey isnt there, but I want to be able to HEAR whats going on, if they indeed do decide to keep the cam up. I am soooo not good at looking at that thing and interpreting whats going on like some of you are....I need Audio with it!!

I THINK sound might be illegal. Anyone?

It pains me that the Anthonys probably have no clue that their behavior has prevented the world from embracing them in their pain (this is assuming that they aren't involved). People would be out there in droves showing love and paying respect to Caylee if C&G had not conducted themselves the way they have.

I SO agree with you. Good point.

I just want to get this straight, the Anthony's are having a vigil for an "alive" Caylee? After the results were confirmed today, they think she is still alive? I'm sorry, I was gone most of the day today and missed most of the news and updates on here. I'm confused. How long have they been planning this vigil?

They have a vigil every sunday night.

What angers me more than anything is that Cindy has accepted Casey's story. If she stood up to her and demanded the ugly truth from her precious Casey she may have gotten Casey to break. Instead she took the road of 'my daughter is not lying, she is telling us to the best of her ability what happened with Caylee'. That is why Casey has kept up this lie. Once again she wins her mother's love by telling her what she wants to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico