Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me that the Anthonys probably have no clue that their behavior has prevented the world from embracing them in their pain (this is assuming that they aren't involved). People would be out there in droves showing love and paying respect to Caylee if C&G had not conducted themselves the way they have.

Thank you for saying this........I agree 10000%!

Sorry if this has been covered before, and if it has, if someone can point me to the thread...but I'm catching up by reading the 400 pages, and noticed that on pg. 293/294 the Incident report where a "dinnerware knife" was taken as evidence, and states that CA said she found it in the car, but it appeared unused, so SHE WASHED it! Let me get this straight, she WASHES a knife and surrenders it as evidence, but doesn't mention the pants she washed that were also in the car??? Makes me wonder what else was found in the vehicle before the Anthony's started their phone calls to locate Casey...I mean, what if GA & CA found some of Caylee's toys in the car and tossed them into the back yard with her other toys...maybe this is why the dogs hit on various areas in the backyard...or, they tossed something out of the car into the yard before getting rid of or trashing them...just thinking aloud...thoughts?

Oh they will not only stick with that story, they will now insist that the kidnappers killed caylee.

imo

But wouldn't she need to tell the LE the truth about these so called kidnappers?

It pains me that the Anthonys probably have no clue that their behavior has prevented the world from embracing them in their pain (this is assuming that they aren't involved). People would be out there in droves showing love and paying respect to Caylee if C&G had not conducted themselves the way they have.

OMG yes. I would have been their biggest cheerleader. In the begining, I was heartsick for them and then her infamous " Get off you $%^& and find Caylee" and I kinda thought Whaaat? Even then though, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought, there is no telling what would come out of my mouth if my grandaughter were missing....but then it snowballed and here we are now. Yes, little do they realize "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar".

In has been apparent for quite some time, the Cindy, George and Lee, have a far greater affinity to a lying, stealing, child neglecting 22yo than they do for a sweet, beautiful, innocent, defenseless, 3 yo, who happens to be the granddaughter they raised from birth.

I just want to get this straight, the Anthony's are having a vigil for an "alive" Caylee? After the results were confirmed today, they think she is still alive? I'm sorry, I was gone most of the day today and missed most of the news and updates on here. I'm confused. How long have they been planning this vigil?
Vigils are every Sunday. It appears that there are about 30 people there. So, maybe 1/2 are gawkers, 5 haven't heard about DNA, and 10 true believers that Caylee is alive?

Ok i said i wasnt going to do this, but i did i now have my laptop and desktop up at the same time

Call me a fool for not wanting to believe this, but why hasn't the pd released a statement to the public? Or have they and I missed it? Been spending the day with my 3 yr old daughter and embracing every moment.

Sorry if this has been covered before, and if it has, if someone can point me to the thread...but I'm catching up by reading the 400 pages, and noticed that on pg. 293/294 the Incident report where a "dinnerware knife" was taken as evidence, and states that CA said she found it in the car, but it appeared unused, so SHE WASHED it! Let me get this straight, she WASHES a knife and surrenders it as evidence, but doesn't mention the pants she washed that were also in the car??? Makes me wonder what else was found in the vehicle before the Anthony's started their phone calls to locate Casey...I mean, what if GA & CA found some of Caylee's toys in the car and tossed them into the back yard with her other toys...maybe this is why the dogs hit on various areas in the backyard...or, they tossed something out of the car into the yard before getting rid of or trashing them...just thinking aloud...thoughts?

Don't give them any ideas.

What angers me more than anything is that Cindy has accepted Casey's story. If she stood up to her and demanded the ugly truth from her precious Casey she may have gotten Casey to break. Instead she took the road of 'my daughter is not lying, she is telling us to the best of her ability what happened with Caylee'.

Not that SHE accepts the story.... the fact that she insists that WE must accept it also.

They just don't get it..... THEY can believe what they want to PRIVATELY but they are not helping ANYONE by spending their air time getting Casey's defense out & then throwing out as an afterthought that people should get out & search for Caylee.

And we see this same DISASTROUS behavior from Cindy, George, Baez & even the hired spokesman.

And when LP arrived on the scene, he immediately started reading from the same script as the others.

Where is Caylee -

I've always believed that if you were going to commit a crime such as killing someone and then hiding them, you would hide them in a place that is familiar to you, where you could go back and check on the body from time to time to make sure it's still hidden (that is if you don't get caught and are not in jail). You would also pick a place where, at the time of disposing the body, you would know for sure that you wouldn't be seen while disposing the body.

If we could "think like Casey" (oooogggghhh that thought makes me shiver), then maybe we can try and figure out where Caylee is.

IMO...Casey doesn't seem like she would be able to dig a very good hole. I sort of see her as the type that would find a bridge over water and sadly throwing her over the bridge, hoping that the alligators cover her tracks. Of course, I could be wrong but she doesn't look like she has what it takes to dig a good size hole. Bridge with water under it seems like the easiest way for someone like her.

I just want to get this straight, the Anthony's are having a vigil for an "alive" Caylee? After the results were confirmed today, they think she is still alive? I'm sorry, I was gone most of the day today and missed most of the news and updates on here. I'm confused. How long have they been planning this vigil?

They've been holding them every Sunday and said they plan to do so until Caylee is returned home. I am sure Cindy will press for this to continue no matter what LEO has said today. She does not trust LEO and they are all liars out to get Casey. She is enabled in this with Casey and Baez by thir ongoing saga.

Has anyone else heard that the bail bondsman that posted $3k bond did it so she is not getting credit for serving time on those charges, if and when she is found guilty on those charges.

In has been apparent for quite some time, the Cindy, George and Lee, have a far greater affinity to a lying, stealing, child neglecting 22yo than they do for a sweet, beautiful, innocent, defenseless, 3 yo, who happens to be the granddaughter they raised from birth.

I think that is a million dollar question. I would love to know why?

LOL! Nemont did make a good point though!

Yes.

I can see it being used later to try to discredit the dog hits in the yard since the Anthonys are probably reading here.

I hope that the Orlando Sentinal will request a release under the FOIA of this latest Discovery, re; the FBI DNA Confirmation Report, so we can all read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico