Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, I must say that the finding of Caylee's remains must be of little consequence to Caylee. They will, perhaps, bring closure to those who loved her, but they will be small comfort for the loss of her. jmo

That article confused me a bit...what does Cindy think she deserves an apology for again?

Okay but lets say it was an accident. I have a question, since she is not medically qualified to pronounce Caylee dead, if she didn't call the police and/or seek medical attention...is that still manslauter?

That article confused me a bit...what does Cindy think she deserves an apology for again?
The re-arrest on Friday night. She claims they "barged" into her house - duh! She has also said that she is looking into filing a civil lawsuit (which will never happen - they (LE were well within their rights to do what they did). Now I guess she believes they (LE) owe her an apology.

Swag thats funny, because she called 911 because of the mob outside so she surly was expecting them.

Well until they all apoligize to caylee they dont deserve a darn bit of respect jmo of course

The re-arrest on Friday night. She claims they "barged" into her house - duh! She has also said that she is looking into filing a civil lawsuit (which will never happen - they (LE were well within their rights to do what they did). Now I guess she believes they (LE) owe her an apology.[/QUOTE
Yes, I already heard, read that nonsense. Seems to me a Civil Lawsuit would be the least of her worries at the moment.

Swag thats funny, because she called 911 because of the mob outside so she surly was expecting them.
I thought so too - but the article (please don't ask me for the link) said that when LE came in they told her "they were going to take Casey to a safer place" or something like that. She said she thought that is why LE showed up - was her 911 call about the protesters. She just don't get it - IMO

For arresting the person who is responsible for the death of her granddaughter in a less than courteous manner?? IMOO

did anyone else catch that when beaz said that earlier in the day he heard the leak about the possible arrest and then when he during the interview they wouldnt even tell her what charges or why she was being arrest.......either he new about the leak or he didnt

The re-arrest on Friday night. She claims they "barged" into her house - duh! She has also said that she is looking into filing a civil lawsuit (which will never happen - they (LE were well within their rights to do what they did). Now I guess she believes they (LE) owe her an apology.[/QUOTE
Yes, I already heard, read that nonsense. Seems to me a Civil Lawsuit would be the least of her worries at the moment.

maybe JB's hoping he can do it so he can take his fees out of any settlement? he seems as out of touch with reality as the rest of them. imoo

Okay but lets say it was an accident. I have a question, since she is not medically qualified to pronounce Caylee dead, if she didn't call the police and/or seek medical attention...is that still manslauter?

Only if it can be shown that the failure to call for help caused, in some part, Caylee's death. If, according to your hypothetical question, Caylee's death truly was an innocent but tragic accident, and Caylee was found dead, than no one would be criminally blamed.

With this confirmation, here's what LE can (so far) prove with evidence:

1. That Caylee is dead;
2. That Caylee likely died while under the care and supervision of her mother, Casey;
3. That Casey knew about Caylee's death;
4. That Caylee was placed in Casey's car trunk after the child's death;
5. That Casey drove her automobile with dead Caylee in the trunk;
6 That Casey likely concealed Caylee's body.

The above confirmation of the FBI/DNA evidence also pokes a huge hole in Casey's phantom nanny kidnapping theory -- according to Casey, the nanny never had possession of the automobile. Of course, there already is much evidence to disprove the nanny kidnapping theory. This is one more piece of evidence.

The DNA evidence also undermines the idea that anybody, not just the nanny, could have kidnapped Caylee. Otherwise, how does dead Caylee end up in the car? Perhaps Team Casey will now claim that the kidnappers kidnapped a dead Caylee. Absurdity-wise this last claim would fit right in with the rest of the incredible stuff Cindy has been publicly spouting.

LE needs to confirm a cause of death. That's the last piece to this puzzle.

It's highly likely that Casey will be charged with some form of homicide, with or without proof of a cause of death. Even without formal proof of Caylee's cause of death, Casey will still have to overcome those unseemly Fusian photographs.

Excellent. Does anyone remember that on the day Casey pulled up to the Anthony house and borrowed a shovel there was an unidentified male in the car with her? I believe the neighbor gave that info.

She was well within her rights to call 911 on the protesters, they were breaking the law simply by their presence.
I don't believe anyone is disputing that fact (Cindy calling 911). She did have a right to do that. I think she is in such denial that when LE pulled up she truly thought they were there to take care of the protestors and NOT to arrest Casey - which happened fairly quickly and swiftly - leaving Cindy standing by the front door in a kinda daze.

negligent homicide?

Devorahhh

Only if it can be shown that the failure to call for help caused, in some part, Caylee's death. If, according to your hypothetical question, Caylee's death truly was an innocent but tragic accident, and Caylee was found dead, than no one would be criminally blamed.

I would disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member