Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a question...
Don't tackle me and beat me with a wet noodle.
A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

The only reason that I am posting this is because it is from a LE POV.

I have thought this too..however, in Casey's many near truths, and the way she seemingly would love to get back at her mom, I honestly think she would have implied to LE that her mother was the last one to see Caylee. To my knowledge, that never happened.
Casey seems to want everyone to believe her nanny story, I think blaming her mom would have been much easier to come up with, then going through everything to create the nanny.

No and I think that is why we have only seen him sporatically. I think he has been trying to be there to be supportive towards his parents... but he is just waiting for the shoe to drop... then pick up the pieces as I bet he has had to all of his life!

So very true. Just like my youngest is doing for her big sister when they try to protect my mental health ruined from dealing with her for 30 yrs. That sounds harsher than I meant it to be. Words can't express the difficulties of living in these situations.:bang:

A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

george stated he saw Caylee and Casey leaving around noon on the 16th.....

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie

is all i can say is WOW!! i have been able to fight back the tears until now!!!

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie

Thank you Lanie, I am in VA, but I plan on sending TES a small donation. It isn't much, but I feel so helpless not being able to help.:blowkiss:

one more thing though....both grandparents changed their recollections several times tho...so you may be right there!

I for one, although I'm very interested in the case, hope it doesn't go to Court TV.

That would give Casey so much attention.

If they do show it... I hope they put a dot over her face (a la Kennedy trial) or something so her narcississtic demands are not met.
No way in hell would that girl ever get on the stand. She'll be dressed demurely and display all the expression of a carved rock as she sits just a little too close to her attorney at the defense table.

I have thought this too..however, in Casey's many near truths, and the way she seemingly would love to get back at her mom, I honestly think she would have implied to LE that her mother was the last one to see Caylee. To my knowledge, that never happened.
Casey seems to want everyone to believe her nanny story, I think blaming her mom would have been much easier to come up with, then going through everything to create the nanny.

That is what gets me, Cindy was the last VERIFIED person to be seen with Caylee. Casey must not like jail, you would think that with her talent for lies, she could make a very convincing story about the times Cindy said she would take Cayle away or that Cindy wanted to hurt Caylee. Yet, she hasn't. In this very weird case, that is one of the weirdest for me.

Wait a minute. Where has it been corroborated that Cindy was with the baby last?

One difference between the Peterson case and this.. is that George and Cindy pretty much raised Caylee and it SEEMS were prepared to take custody. I actually think they would be less likely to ask people to lie for Casey as a result.

Cindy did say if Casey was involved she wanted her punished.

I think she believes that but is holding on to a desperate hope.

I also believe that Casey knew if there was no body she could spin her parents around her finger.

So glad you made this statement. this was what i was getting at if a stranger took caylee on their gps watch.. I truly believe if i knew what has been fact if it was me I couldn't protect my own child. It would sicken me to think what they did. but then I have not lived with a houseful of liars and cheaters all my life ... it might be the norm in a household like that..

I just wanted them to love caylee more since she was so little i guess to protect and honor her memory.. god bless to all who have searched and prayed for little caylee..

I'm glad George showed up....I honest feel he will be the one who breaks this wide open... If the marriage was in trouble and he truely was having an affair... he will get tired of Cindy;s rules, bs and covering Cindy and Casey's A-- he talk and walk...from the marriage and all. Sorry if no one agrees just MO.

george stated he saw Caylee and Casey leaving around noon on the 16th.....
To be precise, it was 12:50PM and George was relaxing on the couch watching his favorite food channel news show.

You believe him?

No way in hell would that girl ever get on the stand. She'll be dressed demurely and display all the expression of a carved rock as she sits just a little too close to her attorney at the defense table.

And if Mommy has any say, she will be on the OTHER side of JB and both will be rubbing his leg under the table! I for one hope it does go to COURT TV, or Tru TV, whatever it's called now, because I WANT the facts! I want to know what happens and I HOPE she takes the stand (even though I know JB would never put precious <puke> KC on the stand) because I want to see the prosecutor rip her a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more thing though....both grandparents changed their recollections several times tho...so you may be right there!

I saw a study on witnesses in a documentary once and recollections can be VERY susceptible to changing so I'm not sure it's that uncommon.

I actually find myself hoping that the family is innocent, although I do believe casey responsible, I'd like to the the rest are her victims as well. If so, at least that little girl probably had some love in her all to short life.

Wait a minute. Where has it been corroborated that Cindy was with the baby last?

The photos from the nursing home of Cindy and Caylee are the last verified time that Caylee was ever seen. Those were taken June 15th.

That is what gets me, Cindy was the last VERIFIED person to be seen with Caylee. Casey must not like jail, you would think that with her talent for lies, she could make a very convincing story about the times Cindy said she would take Cayle away or that Cindy wanted to hurt Caylee. Yet, she hasn't. In this very weird case, that is one of the weirdest for me.
When I think about this though, it makes more sense, because there is no way in the world that GA or LA would agree with Casey saying her mother did anything to Caylee..

I wish they could wallpaper the room with pictures of poor, sweet Caylee.

I for one, although I'm very interested in the case, hope it doesn't go to Court TV.

That would give Casey so much attention.

If they do show it... I hope they put a dot over her face (a la Kennedy trial) or something so her narcississtic demands are not met.

I do hope it goes to court tv! That way EVERYONE will know exactly what she did (or didn't do) to that precious baby. Just because it will be on tv doesn't mean she will get her kicks. She will be upset no one believes her "defense" aka lies. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member