Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kimi i agree with you on this post but see that was casey watch.. im talking about the gps were watching her when it could of happened. casey is off doing whatever.. dancing , drinking etcc.

Gotcha! Yup I think their behavior would have been completely different...but I dunno we ARE talking about GA and CA....nothing they have done is normalllllllllllllll:waitasec:

He is the only family member acting appropriately imhoo. Oh wait...was he there at the search to pass out water and thank the volunteers:waitasec: hmmm... maybe I recant what I just said
One of the searchers who is also a WS-er posted on another tread after she searched today and said that George was at the search today delivering t-shirts. (see Blink's "thank you" thread for WS on-ground searchers).

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie

And on another thought (my mind is racing) did they, being GA and CA, EVER go on TV and beg for the SAFE return of Caylee? Isn't that a "normal" thing to do?? Oh wait GA and CA in the same sentence as normal??? MY BAD!

I really think that in some weird relm they were convinced that the kidnapper story was real. I think KC told JB and her parents that if a big deal was made and IF they cooperated with LE and IF they made a big scene Caylee would be harmed... she had them hook, line and sinker...

Great question! I really don't know what i think at this point but if Cindy and George are anything like Scott Peterson't parents, than you better believe they are meeting and planning ways to protect Casey! Jackie Peterson was trying to get Scott's sister to lie and give him an alibi! Te reason I refer to Scott Peterson, is b/c he reminds me so much of Casey. Probably raised in similar fashions.....

One difference between the Peterson case and this.. is that George and Cindy pretty much raised Caylee and it SEEMS were prepared to take custody. I actually think they would be less likely to ask people to lie for Casey as a result.

Cindy did say if Casey was involved she wanted her punished.

I think she believes that but is holding on to a desperate hope.

I also believe that Casey knew if there was no body she could spin her parents around her finger.

hey Diane! From what I have read only George showed up and just to pass out shirts. :eek:
Hey NB -

OK, I'll give credit to George for showing up. I read here that TES prefers the family not to actively participate in the search, in case a body is found.

Shame on Lee if he didn't show his face. I can't think of a single thing he could have been doing that is more important.

At this point, Cindy is a lost cause.

And on another thought (my mind is racing) did they, being GA and CA, EVER go on TV and beg for the SAFE return of Caylee? Isn't that a "normal" thing to do?? Oh wait GA and CA in the same sentence as normal??? MY BAD!
Gma had her little blip where she trembled a bit and said she would turn over every rock......etc.... but she still had the microexpression of contempt on her face (pursed lips, etc... for a some great info on facial microexpressions go here www.eyesforlies.com eyes reads facial expressions and also has several long videos that you can watch on how to read them...very interesting) imhoo gma has contempt on her face in every tv interview that she does.

They all know Caylee is gone forever and they are all in protect Casey mode. It's very telling that Cindy grabs hold of her Caylee necklace, and kisses it while looking up at the sky.

I thought it was a cross. She is really creeping me out now!

Their thinking: since Caylee isn't coming back, why lose their daughter too?. Especially since they probably believe it was an accident and Casey is only guilty of lying and hiding. If they thought Caylee was alive they'd be freaking out on Casey to tell them where she is. Not "telling Casey I love her, cuddling her" (which is what Cindy says they do in the house now.) They've made their peace and probably say lots of prayers in the house when they can get away from outsiders (though I would love for LE to bug that house).

Absolutely!

If a husband is called to the stand in trial and is asked what his wife said about this or that, the husband doesn't have to say because there exists a husband-wife privilege. There's also an attorney-client privilege. But there is no "Mom-daughter"/"Dad-daughter" privilege. So while I was first shocked when Cindy blurted out that at home she doesn't discuss where Caylee is or ask Casey about it or otherwise "discuss the case", now I understand why. There's no Mom-Daughter privilege and Cindy can't refuse to answer the questions. Cindy is going to be called to the stand and asked what she talked about with Casey for the week Casey was home (and before). She will respond on the stand, "nothing" and she will point to these statements (that she just cuddles her and doesn't "talk about the case") to make herself seem honest/consistent on the stand.

All this explains why Cindy is so annoyed with the media and why she refers to the purpose of the Equusearch as being just to satisfy us maggots who keep bothering her about Caylee when there is in fact no Caylee anymore and Cindy is not too keen about being reminded about her dead granddaugter. Like just because Cindy knows what happened to Caylee, we're all supposed to go away and leave them alone.

JMO

I'm sorry but the entire spectacle she has created and the mental instability she exhibits would lose her NL in Ontario very quickly. Not reflecting well on the profession while in public. IMHO as a nsg admin.

I can't wait for this trial to go to CourtTV. :woohoo:

OH YES! I believe first, that 911 would have been called immediately, and I think George's Cruiser would still be gone until he found her..
I believe all of them would be on the news crying for the person to return her, not angry, but sad and begging.
I do believe that they would be turning over every rock, knocking on every door..
However, I do believe that if someone uttered that the child is dead, they would act as rampant as they have here in the last few weeks..

The Antonys are no strangers to using 911. That would be their first call, as in previous years. They have no trouble using 911 for people walking on their precious lawn.

I really think that in some weird relm they were convinced that the kidnapper story was real. I think KC told JB and her parents that if a big deal was made and IF they cooperated with LE and IF they made a big scene Caylee would be harmed... she had them hook, line and sinker...

Yup I agree with that, and have actually heard that on NG or Greta, can't remember, but yanno after she was arrested it was obvious that LE was invovled so that would in a normal familes mind debunked that theory. But I think they are still buying it, even today, that if KC cooperates that someone will hurt Caylee.....it just blows my mind!

Okay, I have a question...
Don't tackle me and beat me with a wet noodle.
A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

The only reason that I am posting this is because it is from a LE POV.

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup I agree with that, and have actually heard that on NG or Greta, can't remember, but yanno after she was arrested it was obvious that LE was invovled so that would in a normal familes mind debunked that theory. But I think they are still buying it, even today, that if KC cooperates that someone will hurt Caylee.....it just blows my mind!

to me... it explains so much of their behavior... I think they believe, because Casey has told them, that the more they cooperated, the less the chance of getting Caylee back...

Think about it... it is SOOOOOO TV show plot like... exactly the kind of thing that KC would come up with

NMK -

I think those are valid points...

I'm also feeling that there is a lot we don't know that may answer some of these questions.

I also think we may very possibly find out the Anthony's have been more supportive of LE than we think, but I'm probably going to get TRAMPLED for thinking that.

Gma had her little blip where she trembled a bit and said she would turn over every rock......etc.... but she still had the microexpression of contempt on her face (pursed lips, etc... for a some great info on facial microexpressions go here www.eyesforlies.com eyes reads facial expressions and also has several long videos that you can watch on how to read them...very interesting) imhoo gma has contempt on her face in every tv interview that she does.

I guess we could safely assume that narrcacism (sp?) is genetic??? CA does act "holier than thou" in my opinion, as does her daughter!

NMK -

I'm also feeling that there is a lot we don't know that may answer some of these questions.

I also think we may very possibly find out the Anthony's have been more supportive of LE than we think, but I'm probably going to get TRAMPLED for thinking that.

I CAN NOT WAIT until all of this blows over and we find out what they REALLY do think and what the REALLY have done...

But covering lies is no small thing. They've hindered and obstructed an investigation into the disappearance of their granddaughter. That's against the law and they have to be accountable. I feel pretty certain they will be arrested as accessories after the fact before this thing is over. There's still so much that LE has we don't know.

I disagree. They became manipulated parents at an early onset and they were reacting to a natural instinct in a very embedded pattern of which Casey set the terms.

NMK -

Oh, I agree that there is plenty that we don't know. If we knew everything LE enforcement knew...wow. I am hoping that a lot of it comes out at trial. And I think that there will be a trial. Casey will never plea out.

I for one, although I'm very interested in the case, hope it doesn't go to Court TV.

That would give Casey so much attention.

If they do show it... I hope they put a dot over her face (a la Kennedy trial) or something so her narcississtic demands are not met.

Okay, I have a question...
Don't tackle me and beat me with a wet noodle.
A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

The only reason that I am posting this is because it is from a LE POV.
This case hasn't followed the norm from Day One. How many mothers of missing children make up alibis involving non-existent people and non-existent jobs and refuse to talk to the very people who would love nothing more than to find her child?

And yes, it has not gone unnoticed that in fact the last person verified to have been with Caylee was her grandmother, Cindy.

Casey, on the other hand, is unlikely to be willing to spend one nanosecond in jail if she could pin Caylee's disappearance on anyone else, her mother included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67