Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
george stated he saw Caylee and Casey leaving around noon on the 16th.....

True, BUT that is ONLY his claim. NO ONE else saw him see them, so there's no more proof that's true than the claim that Casey came home on the 24th, and there are things about BOTH of those stories that have raised a lot of questions and could plausibly be something just obstructing the truth of what went on and when.

The last VERIFIED account of Caylee's whereabouts are on the 15th at the nursing home, which is verified by others having seen them there, the sign in sheet, AND, obviously, the video.

Okay, I have a question...
Don't tackle me and beat me with a wet noodle.
A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

The only reason that I am posting this is because it is from a LE POV.

So, does this....2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?
mean that LE should state it is no longer a missing person but a homicide?

The photos from the nursing home of Cindy and Caylee are the last verified time that Caylee was ever seen. Those were taken June 15th.

Casey admitted she had her to take to the sitter, remember?

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie

Wow Lanie! Great post....and you are SO right! :clap::clap:

Okay, I have a question...
Don't tackle me and beat me with a wet noodle.
A friend of mine that is in Le here in Mi asked me a question tonight. We were talking about Caylee and he said that although the evidence certainly says that Casey killed her daughter, there are some things that strike him odd about this case.
1. The focus of a missing persons investigation is usually, at least in the begining, the last person seen with the missing person. In this case, that isn't Casey and it isn't Invisa-Nanny, it's Cindy.
2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?

The only reason that I am posting this is because it is from a LE POV.
I'm too tired to look for the link but I remember someone pointing out that within the 400 page report the type of case changed from missing person to Homicide? I'm sleepy but I rem this conversation from yesterday.

I do hope it goes to court tv! That way EVERYONE will know exactly what she did (or didn't do) to that precious baby. Just because it will be on tv doesn't mean she will get her kicks. She will be upset no one believes her "defense" aka lies. jmo

I do agree... but ever since Columbine I've been more and more repulsed by the attention to the killers.

I just wish the trial would be the death of Caylee Anthony as opposed to being billed as the "Casey Anthony trial"....I truly hate that for the most part... society remembers the killers not the victims.

I know this forum is an exception... but when you look at society as a whole.. it disturbs me to the pit of my gut

florida does put on court tv .. unless jb or someone files for it not to. but hopefully the judge will tell them take a leap..

Casey admitted she had her to take to the sitter, remember?

Yes... but what we are saying is that the Nursing home visit is the last time SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES A MEMBER OF THE ANTHONY FAMILY saw Caylee... it has been generally determined that the family can not be trusted to give us an accurate timeline

So, does this....2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?
mean that LE should state it is no longer a missing person but a homicide?

yes, according to him, if there were proof, it would become a homicide investigation and them there would be a press conference or something similiar in which the media would be informed and then they would be told by the police why the status was changed. At least they would be told as much as LE felt like revealing.

I'm too tired to look for the link but I remember someone pointing out that within the 400 page report the type of case changed from missing person to Homicide? I'm sleepy but I rem this conversation from yesterday.

Le was stressing as late as Friday that it was a midding persons case, not a murder case. What that was regarding was that they started bringing in Homicide detectived to assist.

mods really need to come and close this thread MODS!!!! hello sweeties .. new thread please

yes, according to him, if there were proof, it would become a homicide investigation and them there would be a press conference or something similiar in which the media would be informed and then they would be told by the police why the status was changed. At least they would be told as much as LE felt like revealing.

If I remember right, they said that LE was meeting with the State Attorney's office tonight.

To be precise, it was 12:50PM and George was relaxing on the couch watching his favorite food channel news show.

You believe him?
LOL... that is my biggest problem with this case. I do not believe any of them!

Unless they're doing this for a particular reason related to the individual aspect of this case... at least that's my take.

I think when they were at Universal with Casey... they knew she was going to be a hard nut and I think they are acting strategically in dealing with the media because of that nature. LE does use the media at times and I think they have seen the unmistakeable effect the media has had on the players in this tragedy.

I thought George was the last one to see Caylee WITH KC as they packed their stuff up and left???????

They never packed up their stuff and left. They just left like any other day that Casey went to her pretend job.

NMK -

I think those are valid points...

I'm also feeling that there is a lot we don't know that may answer some of these questions.

I also think we may very possibly find out the Anthony's have been more supportive of LE than we think, but I'm probably going to get TRAMPLED for thinking that.

I would not trample you. Just think of the role conflict they are experiencing. Plus that jail call between GM and CA where GM says "if anything has happened to my baby I will die" To which CA replied with the now famous: "OMG - Calling you guys - a waste..." The family dynamics are glaringly obvious and in the true meaning of the word "pathetic" for GM. Sorry = rambling.

I thought George was the last one to see Caylee WITH KC as they packed their stuff up and left???????
The key words being 'verified sighting'.

Caylee was videotaped at the nursing home on Sunday, June 15th on a Father's Day visit with Cindy and her great-grandparents.

We believe that Cindy was later heard during the loud argument at the Anthony home, although I don't know if the neighbor actually said whose voices he heard.

Every later sighting (Cindy tucking them in - yarite, Cindy hearing them through the door, George seeing them leave) are claims made by Casey's parents. No independent witness has stepped forward to confirm that Caylee was seen at any point after the nursing home visit.

Thanks, Shimmer... I got trampled pretty hard a few days back and had to step away.

Unless they're doing this for a particular reason related to the individual aspect of this case... at least that's my take.

I think when they were at Universal with Casey... they knew she was going to be a hard nut and I think they are acting strategically in dealing with the media because of that nature. LE does use the media at times and I think they have seen the unmistakeable effect the media has had on the players in this tragedy.

That is a very good possibility. Casey is obviously going to be a hard nose. (Nose was not my first choice of words.) They know they have to be careful with the way she is handled and that may be because Casey is so far gone that she actually has convinced herself of her own lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico