Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also amazes me with all the time the Anthony's have had with their daughter, why have they NOT released a sketch of this so called Zeniada? Now if I believe my daughter was telling the truth, I would have hired an artist and had her come in so we could have a complete description of this person. Yet the Anthony's have given us nothing. Casey claimes Caylee might be hurt yet her mother is yelling at everyone to search for her. How is this possible? Search with no clues, and on top of that the person who took her, Casey claimes may hurt her. I just wish they would find her body and this would be over with.

Whatever happened to the kidnappers George said were being watched? We haven't heard any more about that.

I bet you they got scared and fled to......Puerto Rico or New York, or maybe even North Carolina.

Zoo- yes the same people they want searching for their Granddaughter, they call maggots. Real class there. Then you have George yelling at the media who are clearly on the side walk and not on his property. The same media they are begging to have go look for their GD and get the word out that she is still alive. It's sad really because they people are having mental breakdown's on national TV. I would think that Jose would also want to protect the parents, since they are causing the public to become outraged. Enough is enough already

It also amazes me with all the time the Anthony's have had with their daughter, why have they NOT released a sketch of this so called Zeniada? Now if I believe my daughter was telling the truth, I would have hired an artist and had her come in so we could have a complete description of this person. Yet the Anthony's have given us nothing. Casey claimes Caylee might be hurt yet her mother is yelling at everyone to search for her. How is this possible? Search with no clues, and on top of that the person who took her, Casey claimes may hurt her. I just wish they would find her body and this would be over with.

Yeah, and now she is spoiling their secret about how they stored a body in teh trunk of the car, after it was towed, adn then moved it somwhere else. They are really gonna be mad at her.

She is full of oscar meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a.....

Also it's too bad the Grand mother that confronted Cindy on her front lawn wasn't more coherent. She let her emotions get the best of her and Cindy was the calm and cool one showing she was under control. That really got to me. I think that showed just how manipulative and controlling Cindy can be.

It is apparent that Cindy and George did not use their time with their daughter wisely before she was arrested this time. According to Cindy, they didn't even ask Casey anything about Caylee.

Zoo- yes the same people they want searching for their Granddaughter, they call maggots. Real class there. Then you have George yelling at the media who are clearly on the side walk and not on his property. The same media they are begging to have go look for their GD and get the word out that she is still alive. It's sad really because they people are having mental breakdown's on national TV. I would think that Jose would also want to protect the parents, since they are causing the public to become outraged. Enough is enough already

Well JB, you can see he wants to duct tape her mouth shut, but he cannot do that, so he just cringes when seh speaks. But, he is not Lawyer of the year material. I guess the saying is really true, takes one to know one. They really are all made for each other.

I would think that any psychologist can see that both Cindy and George are on the verge of a mental breakdown and advise them not to confront the public in anyway. The Anthony's are bringing this on themselves with the direct insults to the media and public by blamming them for their missing GD's whereabouts.

well I am off to bed. As sad as this statement is going to sound, I believe its for the best, I keep hoping when I log into my computer, I will hear the news of Caylee's body being recovered. The longer this drags on more I worry about one of the family members getting themselves into deeper trouble. I think at this point Cindy and George may face charges of their own.

My beief is this will come to am end on Tuesday..I hope.:waitasec:

The sad thing is that these grandparents have to be experiencing unfathomable horror, even if it is partly of their own making... grandaughter missing, evidence of a body in their daughter's car. It seems like they haven't sat down and thought about this (maybe because what has been discovered so far is too horrible to bear contemplation). They seem to be reacting from moment to moment... kind of like playing dodgeball. Very sad. In such a situation, I don't know if I would want to experience reality either. I am not trying to defend them, only to understand them. jmo

I think you are right Susie. If they had sat down together and started adding things up, they couldn't come out with the things they have said in public.

They seem to be operating in siege mentality and are likely to continue this way for some time to come. jmo

That pretty well describes it Susie. It's them against the world...when the world was willing to help if only Casey would tell the truth.

I just noticed Casey's Photo Bucket pages are gone. I have copied them if anyone were interested.

Maybe they should be posted to the images thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur