Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im confused cause someone posted a link on pg 8 post 179 where they say that they are not saying its a dead body in the trunk that they sometimes get false positives??? so im just wondering which is it?
The Sentinel has conflicting statements within the same article so that wasn't much help

You were lucky...you could have been, especially if you didn't purchase a ticket for a child under 2. Look on an airline's website.

But then again we travelled many years ago, when I think we lived in a different world.

Now, if a private jet owned by a corporation were used, there would be no need to provide proof of birth.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Oh, before I sign off...the pdf that Kimi posted had an interesting tidbit at the very end about- use of a PC?...are they talking about a computer? Anybody know what that could be a code for (PC-1)?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/08/14/behavior.notes.pdf

PC = Protective Custody

Not in general population. Casey could have requested it or the officials believe that Casey would be in danger in gen. pop. I tend to think it was done because she is a high profile inmate. Classifications would most likely not put her in with those who are just in for misdeameanors.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and that everyone here is here for Caylee, but the jokes are not opinions nor are they 'here' for Caylee...they are simply mean. I know we all deal differently with our emotions. I'm sorry, but I can't find an ounce of humor in this case. Many lives are shattered and a beautiful child is presumably dead at the hands of her own mother.....it is gut wrenching to say the least.

I appologize if I have been offensive. Perhaps levity seems inappropriate to some, but it has been known to help cool rising tempers and lighten an oppressive atmosphere. Again, I appologize if I have offended you.

The current news reports are conflicting.

Yes, they are. It makes you wonder if the different news agencies spoke with different LE officers and one didn't know the other had already let the cat out of the bag.

Thank you so much. And I would like to add, Please stop implying that Casey killed Caylee. This is sickening.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Respectfully, I would prefer that some sleuthers stop trying to control what other sleuthers post or make disparaging comments about the opinions of others or their discussions. That is what sleuthing is all about, an open discussion of ideas -- politely.

Private jet would also be an option, especially a corporate one.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
They're getting stricter with private planes as well. I saw a recent article about that. All related to post 9/11 security. The person would have to had bucks. Easy enough for LE to check. I know very early on we talked about the possibility of PR. As LE reads here, I'm sure they've probably covered it.

PC = Protective Custody

Not in general population. Casey could have requested it or the officials believe that Casey would be in danger in gen. pop. I tend to think it was done because she is a high profile inmate. Classifications would most likely not put her in with those who are just in for misdeameanors.
Thank you. Got confused 'cause the next line said "all privileges". Now it makes sense.

Thank you so much. And I would like to add, Please stop implying that Casey killed Caylee. This is sickening.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
I can't let my mind go there either. But...

My mind has been there. Casey has not been upset by this at all.

Yes, they are. It makes you wonder if the different news agencies spoke with different LE officers and one didn't know the other had already let the cat out of the bag.

Yes. I'd go with the quote by LE Investigator Allen. He's the lead investigator and has to write up or approve the official version of the LE reports. I would hesitate to rely on the interpretation of LE statements by the reporters; they so often get it wrong or out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState