Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they do, they've commented on several places they think Caylee might be. I think I would sell everything I owned and hunt if it were one of my own. I wouldn't waste time worrying and waiting for the police to go. I would go.

Once I found my grandchild, I would have one heck of a book deal to replace all monies and items lost and more importantly, I would have my baby back! I could clear my daughter then, too.

It would be the kind of plan that the GP's tell Casey to act normal and go about life. Did I just say act NORMAL???? I mean normal for Casey and also the family go about their daily routine.

I was just saying what I think happened in my post. I would be shocked if any of us were to get it exactly right.

This did not have to happen to little Caylee nor should it have. I would give anything if I was as wrong as wrong can be about my belief that Caylee is gone and that the family knows where she is with the exception of Casey.

I do hope that the subpoenas are for a Grand Jury this coming week.
I believe it was said they were put on notice to be available for 2 weeks for the trial in Nov.

It would be the kind of plan that the GP's tell Casey to act normal and go about life. Did I just say act NORMAL???? I mean normal for Casey and also the family go about their daily routine.

I was just saying what I think happened in my post. I would be shocked if any of us were to get it exactly right.

This did not have to happen to little Caylee nor should it have. I would give anything if I was as wrong as wrong can be about my belief that Caylee is gone and that the family knows where she is with the exception of Casey.

I do hope that the subpoenas are for a Grand Jury this coming week.

Subpoenas were for the last 2 weeks of November 2008, the trial dates in this case -- as presently anticipated.

Hi All, I've been reading for several days. I understand everyone's frustration and anger with Casey....but some of the things being said about the GP's is unbelievable! Cindy and George are damned if they do and damned if they don't....whether it be with their reactions to the media, to the allegations, to their daughter, etc. Everyone wants to find blame in them....when the real blame should be on Casey. Are people expecting them to come out and say 'yes my daughter is a murderer', 'yes, Caylee is dead even though we can't find her', 'yes, mediapeople, everything you've said is true'. Come on people, give them a break! Do they act appropriate, maybe not, but where's the handbook on how to act when your daughter is accused of murder and your grandbaby is missing? Are they angry with the media? Wouldn't you be when they are camped out day and night in front of your home just for a story? Do you really think they believe everything Casey has told them...obviously not, Cindy did call the police and have her daughter arrested! And why do people want to blame the parents for their adult childs actions? For all any of us knows, Casey could have been raised by the 'best parents' book and still turned out the way she did. People say how controlling Cindy is...well maybe she needed to be with Casey? Children don't come with a handbook, and every child is different, and no matter how hard you try, they sometimes still don't turn out to be the adults that you've tried to groom them to be. And as far as Cindy and George's outbursts and such.....well, how can anyone possibly expect perfection from these people who are experiencing the greatest pain of their lives. I, personally, would rather be dead than to have to suffer the living hell they are suffering. And for those poking fun at them, shame on you. There is abolutely nothing funny about this case, or what those people are living with. Rather than poking fun or criticizing their every action and every word, we should be thankful and grateful that it's not any of us going thru it.

Well, then the person she was traveling with was very lucky they didn't ask for proof of birth. Yes, I know that PR is the US...but they can still ask for documentation...especially if she was a lap child.

I was never asked for proof of birth when I travelled with my children.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well, then the person she was traveling with was very lucky they didn't ask for proof of birth. Yes, I know that PR is the US...but they can still ask for documentation...especially if she was a lap child.

This has been discussed before - although it is supposed to be procedure, airports almost NEVER EVER ask. I have been flying with all 3 of my kids for 5 years, as lap children and with them having their own paid seat - NEVER once been asked for proof of ID or custody for them.

I believe it was said they were put on notice to be available for 2 weeks for the trial in Nov.

Thank you, RR0004!

Wouldn't they also have to have a subpoena if there were to be a Grand Jury convened?

I know about the November court date. Just seemd a little early for subpoenas for that. The DA's office would have to reissue the subpoenas if, in fact, conclusive DNA results came back positive for it being little Caylee's decomposition fluid in the vehicle trunk and charges were upgraded. JMO

OR, could it be that the DA wanted to subpoena the GP's and the neighbor as a prosecution witness before Jose did as defense witnesses?

My head is about to explode!!! I give up trying to guess. I just want little Caylee to be found and have a decent, dignified burial. No offense to anyone who believes Caylee is alive!

BH- Welcome. Thank you for your post. Everyone's opinion is appreciated. I don't think anyone needs to be chastized, but that's JMO. Those of us who have followed this case from the beginning are quite aware of the seriousness of this crime. We are here for Caylee.

Breaking Heart, I do respect your opinion very much. It is a bit late for the GP's to do damage control for their behavior and lies to the public.
I do know they loved Caylee, tho. How could they not have? But they did not have to behave as they have.
Where they went wrong was defending Casey with lies (IMO). Sorry, but please know that I respect your right, as well as my own, to whatever opinions we have.

Hi All, I've been reading for several days. I understand everyone's frustration and anger with Casey....but some of the things being said about the GP's is unbelievable! Cindy and George are damned if they do and damned if they don't....whether it be with their reactions to the media, to the allegations, to their daughter, etc. Everyone wants to find blame in them....when the real blame should be on Casey. Are people expecting them to come out and say 'yes my daughter is a murderer', 'yes, Caylee is dead even though we can't find her', 'yes, mediapeople, everything you've said is true'. Come on people, give them a break! Do they act appropriate, maybe not, but where's the handbook on how to act when your daughter is accused of murder and your grandbaby is missing? Are they angry with the media? Wouldn't you be when they are camped out day and night in front of your home just for a story? Do you really think they believe everything Casey has told them...obviously not, Cindy did call the police and have her daughter arrested! And why do people want to blame the parents for their adult childs actions? For all any of us knows, Casey could have been raised by the 'best parents' book and still turned out the way she did. People say how controlling Cindy is...well maybe she needed to be with Casey? Children don't come with a handbook, and every child is different, and no matter how hard you try, they sometimes still don't turn out to be the adults that you've tried to groom them to be. And as far as Cindy and George's outbursts and such.....well, how can anyone possibly expect perfection from these people who are experiencing the greatest pain of their lives. I, personally, would rather be dead than to have to suffer the living hell they are suffering. And for those poking fun at them, shame on you. There is abolutely nothing funny about this case, or what those people are living with. Rather than poking fun or criticizing their every action and every word, we should be thankful and grateful that it's not any of us going thru it.
Welcome to WS. :)

I believe most of us feel grateful that we are not the ones going through this nightmare AND we feel and express anger-fueled derision toward C&G. The two feelings are not mutually exclusive.

Thank you, RR0004!

Wouldn't they also have to have a subpoena if there were to be a Grand Jury convened?

I know about the November court date. Just seemd a little early for subpoenas for that. The DA's office would have to reissue the subpoenas if, in fact, conclusive DNA results came back positive for it being little Caylee's decomposition fluid in the vehicle trunk and charges were upgraded. JMO

OR, could it be that the DA wanted to subpoena the GP's and the neighbor as a prosecution witness before Jose did as defense witnesses?

My head is about to explode!!! I give up trying to guess. I just want little Caylee to be found and have a decent, dignified burial. No offense to anyone who believes Caylee is alive!
I think you would have heard from the GPs if it was for the Grand Jury. I don't think CA would be able to keep quiet about that.

"Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body," said Sgt. John Allen, the lead investigator in the case. "We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps."
(Orlando Sentinel, Aug. 31, 2008)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story

Maybe they will go back and search the Anthony's property again.

With all the interviews and info in the documents I can't see how George and Cindy can still say that LE was not looking for a live Caylee. It's obvious that they were considering everything.

"Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body," said Sgt. John Allen, the lead investigator in the case. "We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps."
(Orlando Sentinel, Aug. 31, 2008)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story

Maybe they will go back and search the Anthony's property again.
If they go back there, I certainly hope they'll take a good look at that hibiscus.

This has been discussed before - although it is supposed to be procedure, airports almost NEVER EVER ask. I have been flying with all 3 of my kids for 5 years, as lap children and with them having their own paid seat - NEVER once been asked for proof of ID or custody for them.
Traveling "in" the US is a tad easier. I have traveled outside the country to Mexico and points in the Caribbean and as I was traveling alone I had to provide documentation that their father allowed me to travel with my children outside the country. I am a TA (just one of my jobs) and I advise my clients to bring proof as they can call you on it. I have seen this for travel to Orlando especially. Every kid is under 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur