Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not 100% convinced that Caylee was dead in that trunk, even though alot of news stations in the Orlando area are saying that LE states the DNA matched Caylees. You can still have hair in the trunk of your car, that may have fell off a car seat, jackets, cayless toys. Some news channels are being careful as to how they post this by saying DNA "suggests". Im still not convinced that Caylee is dead (Yeah I know I sound like CA) But, even though this girl was a liar and thief. What I gather in the 400 page documents she was good to caylee. (I know some of us would say, there is no way she could be good to caylee when she was going out and partying and one man to the next). But I dont think she would have hurt the girl. My personal opinion is that I think Caylee was stolen and casey has been framed for murder. The dead body could have been someone elses or someone that had access to a funeral Home could have gotton Human fluids. I hoping that LE is still searching for this child. But not overlooking people that they have interviewed in the past. I got one person in mind that I agrue with my family over. I will wait and see how this sceniro plays out and see if Im right.

I felt the same way about the fluids as well, and the hair. It is entirely possible for one of my kids' hair to end up all over the place in my car. HOWEVER, caylee's hair came back as coming from a deceased body. So...
1+1=2
hair showing decomp+the fact that it's caylee's hair = caylee is deceased.

This is what has been stated per the media, and if they are facts then these facts don't lie in telling if caylee is alive or dead, BUT until i hear it from LE i will not believe all of it.

We agree that Casey is stupid. But even if she might not have calculated the photographic effect, she had to have known that there were dozens of witnesses there that could have placed her at Fusian.
I don't think it dawned on her that anyone would be asking.

It was reckless for Casey to go to Fusian under the circumstances of that day. It's easier to believe that the family was not yet in on it on that day. Otherwise we'd have to believe that the entire family is incredibly stupid instead of just Casey.
Not stupid, just unable to control her.

(But here's another idea -- what if the family conspiracy did not allow for Casey to party publicly? What if Casey acted alone? Against the plan? What if Casey couldn't control her urges to hang out with her friends at Fusian, even in the middle of this family tragedy?)
Entirely possible.

It's also possible that Casey did act alone. George and Cindy may have quickly deduced on July 15th what had happened, and sprang into action out of reflex and terror.
It's puzzling.

Something rather strange seems to be happening with the quotes. Has anyone else noticed that some of them are showing up with the incorrect name of the original poster? I notice #336 appeared with my name when the original poster was Isabelle.

There can indeed be false positive pregnancy tests, I know because 4 years ago I was getting ready to have surgery and had to go to the hospital before my surgery date for testing, one of the tests they did was a pregnancy test, it came back positive! I said no way, they did another test, again it came back positive! I said there is 100% no chance I could be pregnant, I know how you get pregnant and I aint been doing that. They told me they could not go ahead with my surgery until it could be proven I was not pregnant, I had to have my Dr order another pregnancy test and thank heavens this one came back that I was not pregnant.
That was such a crazy time!

VB

The post you quoted is not my post, weird.

She's been honing her skills for years.

How much money has she stolen from her family in the last ten years?

To know how to rip someone off using a check routing number is fairly hardcore. I wouldn't have the first idea how to pull that off, would you?

Seems her skills only work on her parents (& they enable her).

Her first story w/Amy seemed to work, (how Amy believe that I don't know),
however then second time she stole from her, Casey was caught for sure.

No I don't know how to steal off the routing number, (maybe internet info ??)
but that too was recent & she was *caught* in that also.

But initially, the family told LE that Caylee was last seen on June 9 (proven later to be June 15). The Fusian photos were taken after whatever missing date the family gave. What kind of plan is that supposed to be for Casey to party in public a week after Caylee is allegedly kidnapped?

I can see the family protecting Casey after her arrest by knowingly and intentionally obfuscating information. But I see some significant inconsistencies in the theory that the family was involved prior to Casey's arrest. Again, unless the explanation for the plan being stupid is that the family itself is stupid. No one said that every plan has to be a clever one, I suppose.

It would be the kind of plan that the GP's tell Casey to act normal and go about life. Did I just say act NORMAL???? I mean normal for Casey and also the family go about their daily routine.

I was just saying what I think happened in my post. I would be shocked if any of us were to get it exactly right.

This did not have to happen to little Caylee nor should it have. I would give anything if I was as wrong as wrong can be about my belief that Caylee is gone and that the family knows where she is with the exception of Casey.

I do hope that the subpoenas are for a Grand Jury this coming week.

I would guess that Caylee wasn't the only reason that Casey was unable to travel. If she was low enough on funds that it was necessary to steal, it seems that travel would be out of the question. jmo
She mentioned as much in one of her online comments.

You are now entering the TwiLight zone. Or, as people I see post on some boards, we might be getting too close to the truth and the murderer/kidnapper is hacking the server messing with our posts. Conspiracy at its best.

It's is still happening. Think I will return to lurking until it is fixed. This is confusing me. I keep thinking... did I say that? I don't remember saying that! Then I begin to think this case has made me so crazy that I am becoming like some of the principles. Scary! LOL

was she buying stuff online with the routing numbers or depositing it somewere? If she was just buying stuff I would say it would be pretty easy...paypal I think has a way of using a checking account dosent it? I know I pay alot of bills online using our routing and account numbers.

I have no idea. I just know that her location per her inmate information changed. Looks like they moved her from one cell to another close by? Who knows. Do we know for sure she's in isolation, btw? I believe that the 'other' Cynthia Anthony was located close to where Casey is.

Thanks for your answer, sleuthmommy!

:)

I have no idea. I just know that her location per her inmate information changed. Looks like they moved her from one cell to another close by? Who knows. Do we know for sure she's in isolation, btw? I believe that the 'other' Cynthia Anthony was located close to where Casey is.
She's still in protective custody as far as I know. it's not uncommon for inmates to be shuffled around. Why, I don't know.

wonder why the Anthony's who were going to get money to bail Casey out, don't use the money and go to PR to find Caylee?

It would save Casey and they would have Caylee back.

wonder why the Anthony's who were going to get money to bail Casey out, don't use the money and go to PR to find Caylee?

It would save Casey and they would have Caylee back.

They might not know.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Let's put this ''some other body in the trunk'' theory in bed for good.

1. It is not just the logistics of someone else putting a body there only to retrieve it back again, BUT...............if there was another body there would be DNA evidence of it as well....beside the air samples of decomposition. There would be DNA in the trunk that wouldn't match Caylee, Casey, and anyone else who used the car. There would be some unidentified DNA as well. Simple as that.

2. All the examination of POSSIBILITIES in this case are just for the heck of academic debate, if this happened like this, or if this happened like that. But only if you examine each incident isolated AS BAEZ WILL TRY TO DO ON TRIAL. But if you examine all incidents, all facts together, if you add everything together.....there is only one explanation and only one person responsible.

3. There is not going to be a hung jury in this case nor any reasonable doubts. Because the jury has to consider all the evidence. And all the evidence add up to only one logical conclusion: That the only person responsible for what happened to Caylee IS CASEY.

A. You can doubt the tow yard security and someone actually putting another body in the car. But how can the absence of any unidentified dna be explain?
B. You can doubt Casey's motives for not contacting the police as soon as Caylee was missing or ''kidnapped'' but how do you doubt that she went out clubbing and having fun and sleeping with her boyfriend and not telling anyone that her child was missing?
C. You can consider the existence of a Zenaida who was using a false name and indeed run away with the child. But how do you doubt the fact that conviniently Cayse's friends never heard about a Zenaida before, they never met her, ohhhhhhhhhhhh and there are no records of Zenaida and Cayse having any telephone conversations. Let's not forget the imaginary names Casey used as witnesses of this Zenaida and how their phones was Cayse neighbour's phone number? Plus Casey was not working, lied about her job, and she didn't need a nanny since she was not working.
D. Now add all the rest about this case that might not be ''evidence'' but they are observations and facts - no emotional turmoil, no visible concern about the child, providing false information to police, promising to help with finding the child but never doing so....and etc. etc.
E. Now just bring the DNA that says Caylee is dead. There will be no hung jury in this case. Not even the possibility of such a thing.

Excellent post! :clap:

It's is still happening. Think I will return to lurking until it is fixed. This is confusing me. I keep thinking... did I say that? I don't remember saying that! Then I begin to think this case has made me so crazy that I am becoming like some of the principles. Scary! LOL

It happens when people misquote posts (as in don't fix the quote tags, typically when snipping a quote)

Once corrected, it gets messed up again when someone quotes an already 'broken' post.

It's really not a big deal and has been happening all along. It's gotten worse this last week or so with more people posting and some who are newer to the particular format and how the quoting thing works.

If you go back to lurking till it's fixed you may be there a very long time! LOL! Don't worry about it. :)

P.S. It's a VERY easy fix. When you are replying to a post and quoting, just look above your quoted text. If there are two sets of brackets that say quote= and a name, erase the extra(wrong)name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes