Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristina was Casey's BF according to all the family members.
Christina is Baez's daughter who was said to have attended hs with Casey.
thanks to all for the clarification (before I really do go to bed lol)... The fact that our POI knew Christina B tho....it sure is a little telling about how she picked her atty (vs what her brother said...that she got his name in the tank)

I personally think that Casey was going to try to apply for an ID in Amy's name. I know up here the DMV is very lax in what they will let you use for proof of identity. I know that I personally have used a grade school report card and a couple of bills in my name. I think that she was going to try to use documents from the bank and the resume and possibly something else to get an ID in Amy's name. Maybe grab a bill in her name from the house and use that too. I don't know how strict they are about those things in FL, though. This state sucks, so it probably different there than it is here.

I wonder how she used a check at Target without an ID. I also wonder if they know what she bought with that check.

I wonder how she used a check at Target without an ID. I also wonder if they know what she bought with that check.

Maybe she gave some story about leaving her ID at home and showed the cashier Amy's resume.

Did anyone else find this quote on wftv both hilarious and telling?

It is Cindy talking to the media in front of her house regarding Tim Miller:

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

Why doesn't she want Tim to do the search to bring Caylee home instead for some vendetta against the media?

What else could she say really? It's obvious TES isn't looking for an alive child. When questioned about calling TES if she believed Caylee was alive she said she wanted other people with missing children to know that there are organizations like this that many people don't know about.

Does that make any sense either since it's Caylee they're there for? It's like she wants to know but doesn't. Cindy is a constant contradiction or perhaps a dog running in circles? She called 911, gave all kinds of evidence to LE, searched her back yard, etc.

Just thought it would be nice if everyone went and put a little something for Caylee on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68759 It was originally my video tribute for Caylee's third birthday (youtube), but since we now have confirmation that sweet little Caylee is in heaven, I thought it would be nice for us to leave pictures, words, poems or videos in honor of Caylee. TIA :blowkiss:

Being devils advocate here but there are a few possibilities the defense could use ie. someone else put the body in the trunk..etc. PLUS Baez isn't going to ruin his defense by spelling it out to everyone now. He will save that for trial.

I realize this...but the thing with a defense is it does in fact have to make a little bit of sense in order to get that reasonable doubt, the key word being reasonable. So far any and all of the crap JB has been spewing...as we say here in Texas "That dog just wont hunt".

Being devils advocate here but there are a few possibilities the defense could use ie. someone else put the body in the trunk..etc. PLUS Baez isn't going to ruin his defense by spelling it out to everyone now. He will save that for trial.
We don't know if the Amscot has security video showing Casey leaving the car in the lot after business hours on June 26th.

We do have Tony's statement (to LE? or to the press?) that he picked Casey up at the car on Friday June 27th.

If the impound lot can prove that the car was not moved from the time it was towed on June 30th (or if it was boxed in by other vehicles and couldn't have been moved), there's a very short window of time in which someone could have gone to the Amscot lot and deposited Caylee's body in the trunk.

Would that scenario pass the common sense/reasonable doubt smell test with a jury?

Lordy, I don't think so.

DianeB is correct about what the office manager says she overheard. However, the lot manager, who actually had the conversation with George, states George told him his daughter had been missing, and she was not letting them see their granddaughter.
Lanie

TY......I thought I remembered the both the daughter & the g-daughter mentioned in this conversation....

I liken her saying that to this...I'm in a store and I see a person just beatin the crap out of a kid and I think to myself if they do that in public what do they do behind closed doors where no one can see.. Can you imagine the poison that has spewed from that mouth of CA to her family?

In Cindy's first interview with Geraldo - Saturday, July 19th, he said something she didn't like and she snapped at him. His response was to say......"Hey we're on your side." Cindy replied, "Well, act like it!" I can see her saying this to George or her two children while they were growing up.

I don't think Geraldo has spoken to Cindy since.

I sincerely hope that LE has someone monitoring our threads. With the limited manpower available to them they cannot possibly pick apart everything the way WS's do. The collective brain power exhibited here just blows my mind. Most likely because I am in the medical field and not the legal field; forensics have been an interest for MANY years but you guys are awesome. The things you can see that I still don't see - WOW CARRY ON WS!!!

Well today LE was quoted as saying that they are "probably" searching for a dead body. Inserting "probably" wasn't smart.

Baez can use that against the prosecution's case. Either LE believes in forensic science or they don't. And from that probably statement one could try and say they aren't 100% sure = good for the defense's case.

Dumb, dumb, dumb thing to say right after confirming the evidence regarding Caylee's hair.
I think LE is stepping lightly because the state hasn't charged Casey with murder yet. According to the comments made by the state's attorney yesterday, they're still waiting for the 'fact package' to be submitted by the police, at which point they'll determine whether to up the charges.

Umm that really doesn't fly since Casey's original story doesn't mention Zanny the Nanny had access to her car.

I realize this...but the thing with a defense is it does in fact have to make a little bit of sense in order to get that reasonable doubt, the key word being reasonable. So far any and all of the crap JB has been spewing...as we say here in Texas "That dog just wont hunt".

Right but as it stands now you are going to have those few people on the jury that can't equate what we can. What JB is saying now and what will come out in court will be 2 totally different things..I've seen it over and over again. He can spout bologna for the next however many months and it isn't going to matter. What he says in court in front of that jury will.

I see what you are saying but as it stands right now there is reasonable doubt IMO. They haven't placed her as the one putting the body in the trunk or her killing her. Everything is circumstantial as to those things IMO.

Perhaps one item she bought was the 1st arrest shirt (light blue with the 84? on it). I recall somebody on the board saying they saw that exact shirt on the discount rack of Target. LOL prob'ly needed pots/pans to be able to cook in a college guys apt :p

Umm that really doesn't fly since Casey's original story doesn't mention Zanny the Nanny had access to her car.

She hasn't said either way though..and she hasn't said who else has or hasn't either..She hasn't said SQUAT besides her original statement.

In Cindy's first interview with Geraldo - Saturday, July 19th, he said something she didn't like and she snapped at him. His response was to say......"Hey we're on your side." Cindy replied, "Well, act like it!" I can see her saying this to George or her two children while they were growing up.

I don't think Geraldo has spoken to Cindy since.
She does seem to be viper-tongued with a hair-trigger.

I'm glad she's not my neighbor, or my nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member