Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how close this is to where the car was abandoned?
Which Amscot store was the car aboandoned at? Was it the one on E. Colonial?

You say 'the whole family had a plan" ??........so Casey was supposed to party for weeks & then report her car/baby car jacked ??....

Yes. Those Fusian photos tend to undermine the idea that the family was in on it prior to Casey's arrest.

About the woman who saw a young woman with a shovel about 6 p.m. on the 27th: Didn't the Amscot employee say that the vehicle was parked there at 7 a.m. on the 27th? If so, then the witness couldn't have seen Casey on the side of the road.

Does anyone know how close this is to where the car was abandoned?

Car was abandoned 6/27.......I do find it strange NO ONE in LE would talk to an 'outside' witness in this case tho....

Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

I also have always thought that Casey did kill Caylee, then put her in the back yard of the Anthony residence. Maybe George and Cindy let the dogs out into the back yard and maybe they went to the spot where Caylee was. I believe that George may have buried Caylee deep into the earth underneath the hibiscus bush he replanted, along with fertilizer. Now IF he did not bury Caylee there, then I firmly believe that George and Cindy took little Caylee somewhere and buried her the best they could. I would like to know if George and Cindy went on a one or two day trip after June 15th and before July 3rd. I willl always think that Cindy knew that little Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd entry on the MySpace page. She really was heartbroken when she wrote that and seems to me that she knew she would never see Caylee again.
I also believe that the clothing and bookbags that were found by Joseph Jordan and his team had belonged to Casey and Caylee. I am going to have to go back and look again, but in one of the pics, it even looked as if there was a kind of balled up blanket. IMO, George went to the area where these items were found and threw them out on the evening of the 15th and had just gotten back home during the last 911 call. The items, IMO, had been hurriedly thrown out at night and that could be why the panties were snagged on the fence. IMO, these things had been in the trunk and smelled of decomposition, so they were all thrown out. Even the gas can that was found.

The whole family then had a plan (script) and they know they have to follow it. I believe that George, having been in LE for 10 years, had set it up that Casey leave a purse on the seat of the car so that it would be stolen. That did not happen, but they still had to have the kidnap plan. Casey did not report the car stolen and it was towed. Casey did not adhere to the script after the car was towed, IMO.

We will never know what really happened, but I do think that the whole family does know what happened to Caylee. Casey really may not know where Caylee's remains are because George (possibly Cindy also) buried Caylee's body. I do look for George and Cindy to be charges with some form of Obstruction or possibly Accessory After the Fact.

Ok, I am done now. Sorry this was so long.

Great post LaLaw:blowkiss:

I have said before that I don't think that C & G are in denial, I think they know exactly what happened.

They want us to be in denial, to not believe the evidence.

Want us to believe them because they are the ones that called 911.

I think Caylee is still alive.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

False positives are a possibility.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom[/QUOTE

It was not a false positive, come on now.

Is that possible? I have heard that with a pregnancy test one can have a false negative, but never a false positive (because hcg is only present during pregnancy). So, it seems like those two chemicals putricene and cavaverine (or whatever they are) could only be present in the event of a corpse. I don't know... just wondering.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Couldn't have put it better myself. My thoughts exactly. JMOO

Thank you.

I wish we were all wrong and Caylee were alive and well. Some really do believe she is.

A pic that really bothers me a great deal is the pic of little Caylee out on the sidewalk in front of the Anthony's in the swimsuit. She looks way overheated. The smile is very forced.

I always considered the possibility that the family was in on it after the fact. I still remember Casey's sarcastic tone to Cindy when she said "What? You don't know my involvement?" during the first jail house telephone call. I remember Cindy calming her daughter down, worried that perhaps Casey might explode and say something that would implicate the entire family.

I've never tried to work out a complete theory; one thing that I couldn't account for is that the family would have had to have known that there'd be a day of reckoning. With almost a month to plan, how could Casey be permitted to give such harebrained idiotic explanations to law enforcement during the hours prior to her arrest? Unless Casey is incredibly stupid. Or perhaps the entire family is somewhat dimwitted.

The last sentence says it all.

Right and why on earth did Casey have Amy's resume???????????? for what reason?

Not sure if this has been mentioned but......could it be that she stole it to get amy's social security number??? Just a guess.

Is that possible? I have heard that with a pregnancy test one can have a false negative, but never a false positive (because hcg is only present during pregnancy). So, it seems like those two chemicals putricene and cavaverine (or whatever they are) could only be present in the event of a corpse. I don't know... just wondering.

Yes, and I think it was mentioned in the latest article. The link is earlier on in the thread. And was discussed on NG or GVS, or maybe both.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yes. Those Fusian photos tend to undermine the idea that the family was in on it prior to Casey's arrest.
Not really. George and Cindy have been on a weird edge from the get-go. Maybe it's because they've been in mourning for awhile.

If they did help bury Caylee, of course they're going to say they believe she's still alive because they don't want to go to jail for something they don't see as wrong.

In their minds, a private burial would have been the only solution to get their daughter out of her biggest jam ever. In no universe would they have turned Casey in for something they are rationalizing was an accident.

About the woman who saw a young woman with a shovel about 6 p.m. on the 27th: Didn't the Amscot employee say that the vehicle was parked there at 7 a.m. on the 27th? If so, then the witness couldn't have seen Casey on the side of the road.
Excellent point. Someone should tell her it's OK to calm down.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but......could it be that she stole it to get amy's social security number??? Just a guess.

Or, did Amy leave it in Casey's car? Hopefully one day we will know why.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Let's put this ''some other body in the trunk'' theory in bed for good.

1. It is not just the logistics of someone else putting a body there only to retrieve it back again, BUT...............if there was another body there would be DNA evidence of it as well....beside the air samples of decomposition. There would be DNA in the trunk that wouldn't match Caylee, Casey, and anyone else who used the car. There would be some unidentified DNA as well. Simple as that.

2. All the examination of POSSIBILITIES in this case are just for the heck of academic debate, if this happened like this, or if this happened like that. But only if you examine each incident isolated AS BAEZ WILL TRY TO DO ON TRIAL. But if you examine all incidents, all facts together, if you add everything together.....there is only one explanation and only one person responsible.

3. There is not going to be a hung jury in this case nor any reasonable doubts. Because the jury has to consider all the evidence. And all the evidence add up to only one logical conclusion: That the only person responsible for what happened to Caylee IS CASEY.

A. You can doubt the tow yard security and someone actually putting another body in the car. But how can the absence of any unidentified dna be explain?
B. You can doubt Casey's motives for not contacting the police as soon as Caylee was missing or ''kidnapped'' but how do you doubt that she went out clubbing and having fun and sleeping with her boyfriend and not telling anyone that her child was missing?
C. You can consider the existence of a Zenaida who was using a false name and indeed run away with the child. But how do you doubt the fact that conviniently Cayse's friends never heard about a Zenaida before, they never met her, ohhhhhhhhhhhh and there are no records of Zenaida and Cayse having any telephone conversations. Let's not forget the imaginary names Casey used as witnesses of this Zenaida and how their phones was Cayse neighbour's phone number? Plus Casey was not working, lied about her job, and she didn't need a nanny since she was not working.
D. Now add all the rest about this case that might not be ''evidence'' but they are observations and facts - no emotional turmoil, no visible concern about the child, providing false information to police, promising to help with finding the child but never doing so....and etc. etc.
E. Now just bring the DNA that says Caylee is dead. There will be no hung jury in this case. Not even the possibility of such a thing.

The store where the car was towed from, Amscot I believe, on Murt's site yesterday, he said the whole parking lot, front, back & sides is covered with cameras. He also said each store has several cameras inside. Has LE mentioned anything about that other than interviewing the manager who called the towing company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me