Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference here is that a child's life was not possibly depending on your statement or your ability to look at a calendar to be positive. She had to look no further than the date on the photos or the video to determine it was not June 9th, IIRC, and they were already playing that all over the national media. She could have told LE that it was simply "Father's Day". She did not.

And she had a month to think about the date she last saw her granddaughter before she made that statement. Who doesn't know the date and time you last saw your missing child?

You could definitely be right about that and have good points for your theory. I think what it comes down to though is that Casey is the one that did the killing. Where did she come up with that explanation and invent people and a job, etc. Seems like someone would let her know that LE would be checking out her info.
I know, I understand exactly where you are coming from. I don't understand all of the details of it. If Casey did tell someone else and ask for their help in covering up the crime it is difficult to figure out why that person would help and why they wouldn't subsequently turn her in. Because you are right, she was the primary person involved in this crime and it wouldn't be far-fetched that if she contacted someone else after Caylee died and that person transported the body or what-have-you that the person couldn't possibly get some kind of immunity for concrete details.

So yeah, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this gut feeling I have that someone else knows details. The family has something to gain from keeping Casey's secret, but no one else does...or so it would seem.

I think someone in the family knows more than they are letting on and that someone - maybe one of Casey's friends or boyfriends helped.

Casey's relationships seemed rather casual to me. I can't imagine any of her friends being close enough to her to become involved in helping her cover up such a serious crime. jmo

Could it be that she drowned in the pool the morning of the 16th? Caylee was up and playing - Cindy went to work - George went to take a shower and took Caylee into KC (who was sleeping - and only half awake) he told her we was going to take a shower and to watch her - then he gets out - sayd where is she - they both find her -FREAK OUT and DO NOT want to face CA - who would go off the deep end - so the cover up begins? KC won't talk because he told her - you will go down for this - you were supposed to be watching her - you are her parent - I'm ex LE. Just a thought - IMO

I keep wondering what was in the white trash bag with the blue handles. I know LE took it but nothing else has ever been said about it that I know of.

That's interesting. I never saw that. It was taken from the house?

I agree with you Patty, someone from this family was involved I just can't make a definitive decision as to which one.

Any ideas?
Well we know for sure Cindy was the last one to see Caylee and I have said this from the day I heard Cindy was at the nursing home with Caylee.

Everything after June 15th is shear "speculation" coming out of the Anthony's mouths. Cindy says: I heard THEM in the bedroom. What time did Cindy go to work that day?

And like mentioned earlier .. George "allegedly" spots Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with limited details.

Remember how precise George was with what happened on June 24th, asking about the wedge for the car, this and that and blah, blah, such details.

Makes ya wonder.

I think it was after the fact. I think one of them helped get rid of the body. I just do not believe Casey had/has the ability to do it herself.

In an interview after that Cindy said she only said that to get LE attention (but then again she has said so many things).
I have this feeling the body has been moved around a few times too. So she could have enlisted their help after the fact to transport the body yet again. It was probably placed somewhere temporarily and then moved. And maybe moved again.

I also think that the date issue is a big red flag. According to the documents, the picture was downloaded on the computer the same day the picture was taken.

You find out your granddaughter is gone, you can't remember the date she went missing, but you would remember the day, Father's Day. You would find a calendar, go on the computer and look for the last picture taken......for 2 reasons, one to figure out the exact date and one to give to LE for identity purposes.

Remember, Cindy said at the bond hearing, she never realized it was June 15th til the night before when LE told her. They got it from the A's computer. The same computer (I am assuming)that she and Casey were on the 16th making a myspace page and contacting everyone.

In my mind, that is one of the most important pieces of imformation that you would give LE concerning your "missing" granddaughter.

Wasn't there a person that Casey told "to stay away from"?

Could it be that she drowned in the pool the morning of the 16th? Caylee was up and playing - Cindy went to work - George went to take a shower and took Caylee into KC (who was sleeping - and only half awake) he told her we was going to take a shower and to watch her - then he gets out - sayd where is she - they both find her -FREAK OUT and DO NOT want to face CA - who would go off the deep end - so the cover up begins? KC won't talk because he told her - you will go down for this - you were supposed to be watching her - you are her parent - I'm ex LE. Just a thought - IMO

Casey didn't sleep at home that night according to Clint seeing her at Tony's place the evening of June 15th.

That's interesting. I never saw that. It was taken from the house?
It was taken from the trunk of the car. It had maggots and what-not inside of it. I don't remember where in the 400+ document this information is...but it is there because I've never gotten it out of my head. I thought they said they threw the bag over a fence or threw it away. I didn't realize LE even had the bag.

Edit: The bag was in the trunk when they went to recover the vehicle from the tow place.

Casey didn't sleep at home that night according to Clint seeing her at Tony's place the evening of June 15th.
But when he was asked about if she was there that next morning - he wasn't sure - either KC got up and went back home or - didn't stay there at all.

I think it was after the fact. I think one of them helped get rid of the body. I just do not believe Casey had/has the ability to do it herself.

In an interview after that Cindy said she only said that to get LE attention (but then again she has said so many things).

I kind of agree with this. This is one issue where I am a fence sitter, lol.

On one hand, I feel like they helped her dispose of Caylee's body. I don't think she has the abilty to do it herself. I lean towards the 24th either being completely made up and a cover to prove that GA was in that car after June 17th and there was no body, no smell to the complete opposite being he opened the trunk and there she was.

Then I go back and forth with ok so they were not involved with hiding the body, but they certainly hid evidence when they picked up that car- which in my mind is a fact regardless of whether they had anything to do with Caylee's body being gone.

I feel like they do know now whats going on, I think this is why we aren't hearing much from George. I figure that CIndy is like Casey "IF I KEEP SAYING IT THAT MUST MAKE IT TRUE".............

Well we know for sure Cindy was the last one to see Caylee and I have said this from the day I heard Cindy was at the nursing home with Caylee.

Everything after June 15th is shear "speculation" coming out of the Anthony's mouths. Cindy says: I heard THEM in the bedroom. What time did Cindy go to work that day?

And like mentioned earlier .. George "allegedly" spots Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with limited details.

Remember how precise George was with what happened on June 24th, asking about the wedge for the car, this and that and blah, blah, such details.

Makes ya wonder.

I have become suspect of GA - not in the act, but a coverup afterward. That is speculation. I don't have any evidence to support it.

I understand that Cindy was the last one that can be independantly confirmed to have been with Caylee alive. Those of you who have mentioned that, do you mean you don't think Casey had her after that? I don't think that is what you are saying, but double checking. Do you think Casey would ever say she was the last to be with her (handing her, supposedly, to babysitter) if she really wasn't?

And she had a month to think about the date she last saw her granddaughter before she made that statement. Who doesn't know the date and time you last saw your missing child?
It would appear to me that an RN has to possess certain memory skills. Her job depends on it. Her job also depends on dates, times, and reporting those accurately. I can't find any excuse to not look at a calendar after knowing it was Father's Day to find the exact date especially since it had to be Cindy who gave the media the video taken on June 15th.

I have to be honest here. I made the very same mistake this year. I woke up on what I thought was Fathers Day and wished my guy a happy. He looked at me like I was crazy. I was a week early. I just thought it was June 8. Cindy was also in a panic trying to recall actual dates as opposed to looking at a calendar and thinking.

I am not defending them in anyway.....just saying....I made a mistake too.

I would think that if it were me, I would have gotten out a calendar and been trying to piece it together myself and would have realized that the child was still alive after the 9th and would have been on the phone to the police in a hot minute to let them know that we know she was alive after the 9th, but that is just me. I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it and trying to find her. If she wants LE to "do more" then perhaps she could stop babying her daughter and make her cooperate.

Give me immunity...immunity and ten minutes alone with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip