Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Cindy was the last one that can be independantly confirmed to have been with Caylee alive. Those of you who have mentioned that, do you mean you don't think Casey had her after that? I don't think that is what you are saying, but double checking. Do you think Casey would ever say she was the last to be with her (handing her, supposedly, to babysitter) if she really wasn't?
I find it extremely unusual that no one saw this child alive with Casey after the visit to the nursing center in the car at a stoplight, at a McDonald's drive-thru, or somewhere. Yes, the last confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony alive was with Cindy on June 15th.

No one can account for the time after that. Why not? Why have they not come out with a minute by minute report of what happened during the time she was seen on the video until Casey supposedly took her to the "babysitter"? There were 3 adults in the home who should know where that child was every second until then and they aren't willing to say. I keep asking why, but no one seems to have any answers. To me, this does put doubt in any of their stories. (We already know we cannot believe anything Casey says.)

If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Unfortunately, Casey has shown she doesn't even have an ounce:mad:

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

YES! I noticed that “hip action” too. I have noticed when she is on camera that she seems very cocky, very smug and anyways has that stone cold face. It seems to me the only time I have ever seen any kind of sorrow is when she was in the courtroom, you know when they wouldn’t let her out of jail.:furious:

It would be interesting to know what day LE thinks that Casey was in the area around the airport. I am wondering whether it was on Jun 24.
Does anyone know?

Do we know it was really Casey out and about at the airport or could it be someone had Casey's cellphone with them?

Something went on June 24th and it was a plan to cover up things along the way. IMO!

Forgive me if this has been mentioned -- still catching up since signing off last night.

I saw a clip of Tim Miller of TES last night, maybe on NG. He said they would be bringing this baby home. (not that he was implying alive, it was clear he did not think this would end "well") God Bless him, his tenacity and dedication. Hoping so much that somehow they find Caylee so that she might be allowed to rest with the peace and dignity she deserves. Hoping so much that he is able to bring her home soon.

There are many possibilities for how Casey disposed of Caylee but with that statement from Tim I am hoping they obtained evidence from the dirt samples that she was buried.

I find it extremely unusual that no one saw this child alive with Casey after the visit to the nursing center in the car at a stoplight, at a McDonald's drive-thru, or somewhere. Yes, the last confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony alive was with Cindy on June 15th.

No one can account for the time after that. Why not? Why have they not come out with a minute by minute report of what happened during the time she was seen on the video until Casey supposedly took her to the "babysitter"? There were 3 adults in the home who should know where that child was every second until then and they aren't willing to say. I keep asking why, but no one seems to have any answers. To me, this does put doubt in any of their stories...including Casey's.

Oh yes, I have felt the same wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Okay, forgive me for saying this but I don't think Cindy murdered Caylee or was responsible for Caylee's death. That just seems absurd to me. She was genuinely freaked out in her initial 911 calls.

I agree with that. I don't think that either GP had anything to do with Caylee's death. Like I said, I am suspect that GA knows something about the coverup. I have begun questioning since the body has not been found. Maybe Casey alone wouldn't be that good at covering her tracks.

But why would Cindy say Casey was "missing" if she talked to her daily...yes she hadn't been home but she wasn't "missing".

Am I "missing" something here ?
If George's story is true (which I don't believe) she was home on the 24th which would mean Casey was not "missing" all that time. To me, this would be another discrepancy in Cindy's version.

Okay, forgive me for saying this but I don't think Cindy murdered Caylee or was responsible for Caylee's death. That just seems absurd to me. She was genuinely freaked out in her initial 911 calls.

I don't think so either...but I think she had a part in the cover-up after she found Casey. IMO

Cindy didn't freak out until the third phone call. Keep in mind, Cindy already had Casey's car back and the car smelled of decomp. Why didn't Cindy freak out in the first 911 phone call and say "my daughter car smells like a dead body was in it.

Remember Cindy's first 911 call wanting to have Casey arrested for stealing a car and money?

Don't you find it odd that during the 911 call Casey clearly stated it had been 31 days since she last saw Caylee, BUT in her written statement Casey writes June 9th.

And then go to Cindy's third call to 911, when Cindy freaks out and tells the 911 operator my daughter says it's been 31 days BUT they ALL (Cindy, George and Casey) say June 9th?

And also have it on the Missing Person flyer, on their website for the longest time etc., etc.

It's like they ALL selected June 9th to be consistent! :rolleyes:

Yes, I do! I have been wondering that since this story first broke. June 9th would not have been 31 days! June 15th would have been. Very peculiar!

Do we know it was really Casey out and about at the airport or could it be someone had Casey's cellphone with them?

Something went on June 24th and it was a plan to cover up things along the way. IMO!

I agree there is something fishy about Jun 24, but why take a cellphone at all? Any ideas?

I agree. I kinda think this is the day that she was moved.
The cadaver dogs hit on the sand box as well as the play house. So at some point she was in there. Then the trunk.
I think that she was moved on the 24th. I think George orchestrated it, or caught Casey in the act.
Its just one of my many theories though lol.

yes off her tummie

I noticed that during CA's vacation from prison that she was meeting with JB for 6 hours each day (or just about each day), but her meeting with JB last night was just for one hour. Interesting.

I agree with that. I don't think that either GP had anything to do with Caylee's death. Like I said, I am suspect that GA knows something about the coverup. I have begun questioning since the body has not been found. Maybe Casey alone wouldn't be that good at covering her tracks.
Exactly. I'm getting the vibe that there are people in here who think Cindy and/or George was responsible for Caylee's disappearance and that makes no sense to me. Did they help cover up what Casey did? Probably. Were they directly responsible for Caylee's death? I don't think so. I'm kind of surprised people actually think that. If that were true and Casey were not involved you know she would have pointed the finger at her parents. She's not above that at all...But she's on the defensive. The grandparents did not do this. Maybe they helped cover it up, but they did not cause this tragedy to occur.

I agree there is something fishy about Jun 24, but why take a cellphone at all? Any ideas?

Because people Casey's age do NOT function without their phones.
I can guarentee you that until Casey's arrest she was not without her phone for one hot second.

Yes, I do! I have been wondering that since this story first broke. June 9th would not have been 31 days! June 15th would have been. Very peculiar!
Actually, June 14th would have been 31 days since she made the statement on July 15th. (June only has 30 days.)

If George's story is true (which I don't believe) she was home on the 24th which would mean Casey was not "missing" all that time. To me, this would be another discrepancy in Cindy's version.

My opinion......she either didn't speak to her in that time frame or she wanted the police to come ASAP. Very odd. Cindy def says she spoke to Casey on the 24th about the gas cans, no? I believe it's in the Greta interview.....when she is elbowing GA.

EXACTLY.... and George never mentions anything to her that day????
Where have you been ??..where's Caylee ??? Just needs a wedge for Cindy's car...blah..blah ...blah

Did he ever call Cindy and say....Hey Casey came by today !! ??

Personally, that theory doesnt wash with me. For one thing, if that happened there would of possibly been a commotion and possibly witness(s). However, you would have to actually see the apt. and the balcony , location etc. Adn the LE would of found edvidence perhaps. UNless LP actually can prove that theory with facts, then take that with a grain of salt, along with several off the cuff silly statwments he's made along the way. He is who he is and this is just how he talks- more or less speaks without thinking. IMO

Leonard was just stating his belief as an accident. He said: She fell off the balcony or CHOCKED ON A CANDY BAR...etc.
He did not state he believed she fell off a balcony.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie