Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Good Lord, Cindy! What's really unfortunate is that Casey won't tell anyone what's going on!

I'm willing to hope that a crime hasn't been committed, that Caylee is somewhere far away, where Casey sent her to hide of Cindy. I am willing to believe that until we have proof positive that Cayle is dead.

But, Cindy, it's not incumbent on the average citizen or the authorities to bring Caylee home to you alive...that's Casey's job!

I don't understand?? We should not post links?

You are allowed to post links but not allowed to have personal websites in your signature like Armando has. It's in the "rules".

From the TOS:
The posting of a link or links below your signature so they show up each time you post is prohibited. The posting of any link that is of a personal nature or has nothing directly to do with the discussion is prohibited.

It's not the same talking in jail as it is at the attorney's office. More than likely being at the attorney's office for hours was for business as well as to get Casey away from her parents.

Patty, I know.. was being sarcastic.

Also, I just realized a problem with what I just posted about Cindy and the car. Didn't Cindy say that she found a piece of paper with Amy's number on it in the front seat? In that case, she would have smelled the car before picking up Amy and Casey that night.

I don't think that its likely that the Anthony's had anything to do with the actual disappearance- Although I do find lots of inconsistancies like if Caylee was home with them that Sunday night, where was Casey. Why was one there without the other?
But I chaulk it up more to the Anthony family mantra (lie lie lie) rather than any of it fact.
I see what you are saying. I guess I never put much thought into any comment they made about Caylee being there without Casey. I definitely have to agree that is a weird thing to say and I don't understand it.

I think Cindy went searching for Casey after the car came back to the house, when she found Amy's info etc., etc.

Cindy was in the car before she went seaching for Casey because that is where she found Amys information I think her resume maybe.

It was taken from the trunk of the car. It had maggots and what-not inside of it. I don't remember where in the 400+ document this information is...but it is there because I've never gotten it out of my head. I thought they said they threw the bag over a fence or threw it away. I didn't realize LE even had the bag.

Edit: The bag was in the trunk when they went to recover the vehicle from the tow place.

There's a Property form in the 2nd pdf doc (I can't read the handwritten page number, but my computer says its page 96) that reads "1 wt. trash bag /blue handle w/ misc items" and it shows location where property was impounded as Johnson's Towing on Narcoosee...the box at the bottom indicates that lab analysis is to be done.

We are not allowed to post links to our personal webpages.
Patty, you seem to have a theory involving the grandparents. Please elaborate. I'm trying to learn more about where this is all coming from. What is your take on this? Are you saying you think that one or both of the grandparents were involved in Caylee's disppearance? Without Casey? I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say so I hope you will expound on this.

Patty, I know.. was being sarcastic.

Also, I just realized a problem with what I just posted about Cindy and the car. Didn't Cindy say that she found a piece of paper with Amy's number on it in the front seat? In that case, she would have smelled the car before picking up Amy and Casey that night.

I am having a hard time spotting "sarcasm." lately! :bang:

I believe that is what Cindy said about the paper in Casey's car.

I know, but LE would have come a LOT quicker if she told them about the smell in the car!

I honestly do not believe this family would know the truth if it came up and bit them in the *advertiser censored**. I think its rather strange that Cindy was willing to make a false police report just to get them to the house yet it appears that she knew before the 3rd 911 call that something was amiss. Didn't she overhear Casey and Lee discussing Caylee missing?

Mornin' all,
Storm knocked our power off around midnight last night...just got it back on. I've been having withdrawals...no TV no internet.
I just found this

INVESTIGATORS CONFIRM CAYLEE IS DEAD

"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I mentioned this before but got no response, can/has anyone blow/n up the pic of her in the brown shirt and glasses making the kissie face to see what the names is on the dog tags around her neck. She mentioned once that the father was military.

My memory of this is that she deleted the 200 pics before deleting these myspace/facebook posts with Lee and Cindy.

Maybe I was just dreaming it :crazy:
You weren't dreaming it. She did delete those pictures. Her ex boyfriend was the one who stated that in the 400 page document.

It's not that Casey wouldn't take the immunity deal, it's that she couldn't take the immunity deal.

I find it extremely unusual that no one saw this child alive with Casey after the visit to the nursing center in the car at a stoplight, at a McDonald's drive-thru, or somewhere. Yes, the last confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony alive was with Cindy on June 15th.

No one can account for the time after that. Why not? Why have they not come out with a minute by minute report of what happened during the time she was seen on the video until Casey supposedly took her to the "babysitter"? There were 3 adults in the home who should know where that child was every second until then and they aren't willing to say. I keep asking why, but no one seems to have any answers. To me, this does put doubt in any of their stories. (We already know we cannot believe anything Casey says.)

You are so right
I don't understand why none of them will talk.
It's incredibly frustrating.
I wish there was a way to MAKE them talk.
Whatever it takes!

I mentioned this before but got no response, can/has anyone blow/n up the pic of her in the brown shirt and glasses making the kissie face to see what the names is on the dog tags around her neck. She mentioned once that the father was military.
Can you post a link to the exact pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member