Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. I feel the same way. Casey would sell her family down the river in a heartbeat if it meant the spotlight would come off of her. No doubt about it in my mind.

She wants the spotlight. But she wants to be free and out of jail.

If Caylee's finger prints are in the trunk then they will know she was alive in the trunk and to me that would be no accident.
Her fingerprints being there will definatly be telling and more evidence to boost the case, but I have been thinking that Casey slipped her something to make her sleep hard and put her in there so she could go clubbing or have some alone time with the new boyfriend. If she were knocked out cold and then suffocated there may be no prints.

I think unfortunately for OCSO they can't prove how she died and they can not prove who how or when she was palced in the trunk and for them that is a very big problem.
So WS that is really where the focus has to be.

When is easy as per decomp and insect life stages ie the 16th fits perfectly with what was found eg flies et al upon opening trunk. Gotta love forensics!

Who is circumstantial so far with the info that WE have.

How only a body will determine - maybe. IMO:blowkiss:

Actually, I think CAsey could easily have planned Caylee's murder. She's smart, cold-blooded, and shows not remorse at all, all the traits of a first degree murderer.

You may be correct. Maybe, I am not giving her enough credit, because she seems to have been caught in all her schemes, except when dealing with her parents (who believe everything she says).

QUESTION: At one point does a dead/decomposing body STOP smelling??? I mean with the searchers out there, would the body still be in such a state that it would give off a foul order or not?
If the body has been exposed in the heat it is likely that at this point there are only bones remaining. I don't think the body would smell of decomposition unless the body was kept in a cool area where the process was slowed quite a bit.

My mother said that she believes that Casey was out partying at the bar and left Caylee in the trunk sleeping. Casey then went home with a guy for a one night stand (or event just over to a friends house) got high and forgot about Caylee. When she finally returned after a big night of partying, Caylee had died from the heat of the car. This is an interesting theory and I would like to know where she was every night and where her car was.

I believe what ever happen happened at cindy's house thus the car being back in the carport, and the needing the shovel probally buried the babby, thought about it then removed her from the yard to the trunk, and keep her there until she decided where to put her.

what i find most heartbreaking is this: usually during the penalty phase of any trial, the family of the victim have a profound impact on the judges decision...the mother is always the most outspoken about demanding justice, then siblings, then friends and grandparents...in little caylees case, there is noone to stand for her...not one single family member is wiling to demand justice....in other words, no harm no foul...

i dont mean to sound cold or anything, but isnt the justice served usually for the benifit of the survivor?...to bring some sense of closier or well being to the family? who will stand with caylee?

My mother said that she believes that Casey was out partying at the bar and left Caylee in the trunk sleeping. Casey then went home with a guy for a one night stand (or event just over to a friends house) got high and forgot about Caylee. When she finally returned after a big night of partying, Caylee had died from the heat of the car. This is an interesting theory and I would like to know where she was every night and where her car was.

I have wondered if Caylee was actually in the trunk when Casey was sleeping over at Tony's and telling him Caylee was at the nanny's.

So....I wonder when Casey gets her first visitor and who will it be?

2. The dogs hit by the sandbox and it was later found out that Cindy had taken toys from the car and put them back in the sandbox.

I found this in the "fence sitters" thread, I have never heard this has anyone else?

I believe what ever happen happened at cindy's house thus the car being back in the carport, and the needing the shovel probally buried the babby, thought about it then removed her from the yard to the trunk, and keep her there until she decided where to put her.
I imagine LE has examined the car seat that Caylee used. My thought was if she died in the car that she probably died in the car seat, but then again wouldn't someone see her in the car and report a child in a car without supervision?? I've never seen anything about the car seat being examined or considered.

O.K. help me out here..The important time line would be June 15th last cindy saw caylee and the 27th the day the car was spotted in parking lot Right?.

That is 12days no one saw caylee. Tow picked up car on the 30th sent notice to cindy, but they didn't pick it up til???

How many days before they picked it up wasn't it on the July 15th, that's when Cindy went an picked up Casey.
and the car stunk when they picked it up right?.

Have I got these dates right?

Actually, I think CAsey could easily have planned Caylee's murder. She's smart, cold-blooded, and shows not remorse at all, all the traits of a first degree murderer.

I conquer!
I feel like if it was an accident she would be overwhelmed with guilt, grief, sadness. The lack there of shows a callus, cold blooded baby killer.
I will actually be surprised if it turns out to be an accident.

I don't know seems to risky, first Caylle would tell someone if she survied, then the fact that she would probally be screaming at the top of her lungs, someone stood a chance of hearing her . too big a risk I think

I don't know seems to risky, first Caylle would tell someone if she survied, then the fact that she would probally be screaming at the top of her lungs, someone stood a chance of hearing her . too big a risk I think
Unless....
Caylee was medicated by Casey and placed either in the car or in the trunk. I have such a hard time imagining she was in the trunk alive, but that is probably mostly because I simply do not WANT to imagine that child suffering in the trunk of the car. So I don't know.

When is easy as per decomp and insect life stages ie the 16th fits perfectly with what was found eg flies et al upon opening trunk. Gotta love forensics!

Who is circumstantial so far with the info that WE have.

How only a body will determine - maybe. IMO:blowkiss:

They must definitively place Casey in the act, which I think is why they have yet to file murder charges and that is also why the new charges are not about Caylee but rather the money transactions.

SO was a DA for 12 years, he is just a ball of information and I am sure wants to strangle me when I bring up the name Casey. :)

I conquer!
I feel like if it was an accident she would be overwhelmed with guilt, grief, sadness. The lack there of shows a callus, cold blooded baby killer.
I will actually be surprised if it turns out to be an accident.

I am with you. I think thats why she didn't take the deal she knows she has too much to lose if they find her.

Her fingerprints being there will definatly be telling and more evidence to boost the case, but I have been thinking that Casey slipped her something to make her sleep hard and put her in there so she could go clubbing or have some alone time with the new boyfriend. If she were knocked out cold and then suffocated there may be no prints.

If Casey knowingly left Caylee in the carseat or in the trunk of her car, then that is premeditated murder (middle of June in the state of Florida). Everyone down here knows you don't leave a dog in the car for 15 minutes.

Just a theroy here, no facts. possibly the night she was out dancing in the blue dress and boots, Maybe that could be the night she may have put Caylee in the trunk

i dont mean to sound cold or anything, but isnt the justice served usually for the benifit of the survivor?...to bring some sense of closier or well being to the family? who will stand with caylee?

I agree. The survivors are the ones concerned with justice. It seems it can matter little to the dead. Justice must be served to send a message to society concerning what is acceptable and what is not. However, in my opinion, no one gets by with anything. One way or another everyone one will ultimately pay for what they have done. Either now or later... everyone will be called to account. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip