Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually believe Casey planned to murder her child. She doesn't seem to plan much of anything. I think poor Caylee died from negligence, or possibly in a moment when her mother lost control. Casey's attention span does not seem overlong to me and she has not shown herself to be an especially disciplined individual, as well. jmo
Agreed. I think it was an accident, but I think that actions on the part of Casey contributed to the accident which is why it has been covered up.

Hmmm. If Cindy hears 1000 calls per day, and if we assumed just 1 minute per call, she would be on the phone for 16.67 hours per day,as there are 1,440 minutes per day. Whew! That must be why she can't search for Caylee!

She doesn't need to search for Caylee because everyone is calling her telling her where she is.;)

I don't actually believe Casey planned to murder her child. She doesn't seem to plan much of anything. I think poor Caylee died from negligence, or possibly in a moment when her mother lost control. Casey's attention span does not seem overlong to me and she has not shown herself to be an especially disciplined individual, as well. jmo

You weren't dreaming it. She did delete those pictures. Her ex boyfriend was the one who stated that in the 400 page document.

Yes, I know she deleted the pictures. It's deleting the myspace and facebook entries with Lee and Cindy the night she was arrested I'm trying to find out about.

I swear I read it on this forum, and I thought it was in the timeline thread. I'm still trying different words to search with.

I think a very good way to make them talk is for no media outlets to pay them for anymore interviews... when the money runs dry for the Anthony's and Baez, they certainly will react differently.
Bingo, You nailed it..:woohoo:

Don't forget what JG's father said the other day in his interview about possible evidence planted in the car to maybe put this on JG. Makes me wonder what he is talking about there. I thought it was an extremely odd statement. What does he think he knows that we haven't gotten wind of here?

WHAT??? Can someone point me in the right direction for this one, I haven't seen or heard this?
How exactly is there evidence that JG is being looked at?

Sorry, I probably replied to the wrong post. Not the first time and probably not the last, although I'll try to be more careful I promise.

No that was actually my fault. I just didn't pay attention or forgot the description of the bag as a white trash bag with blue handles. I do remember the part where they threw the bag over the fence. Didn't realize LE got that bag either. Honest, I really did read the whole 400 pages. :D

There's so much information in this case I think I have forgotten my full name and address. :eek:

I think unfortunately for OCSO they can't prove how she died and they can not prove who how or when she was palced in the trunk and for them that is a very big problem.
So WS that is really where the focus has to be.
If Caylee's finger prints are in the trunk then they will know she was alive in the trunk and to me that would be no accident.

If Caylee's finger prints are in the trunk then they will know if she was alive in the trunk and to me that would be no accident.

I agree. How do you accidentally put your child into the trunk of your car- dead or alive?

Hi all ... newb here, but I've been lurking for weeks.
My apologies if this has already been posted. haven't seen anything about here so far.-

E-Mail News Alerts
Get breaking news and daily headlines

Anthony Immunity Deal Expires Today
Search Continues To Find Missing Girl

POSTED: 7:45 am EDT September 2, 2008
UPDATED: 8:45 am EDT September 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's been seven weeks since Caylee Anthony, 3, was reported missing in a series of frantic phone calls to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has until 9 a.m. Tuesday to accept an offer of limited immunity to help investigators in the case.

Orange County officials also said they're planning to file more charges against Casey Anthony dealing with money she's accused of taking from family members

http://www.wesh.com/news/17366272/detail.html

That's my hunch, too. So long as we're speculating, I don't think that Casey planned Caylee's murder ahead of time, or ever intended for Caylee to die. My theory is that Caylee's death was unexpected and unanticipated. Casey probably contributed, though, by doing something incredibly reckless or unreasonable. Who knows? Maybe Casey accidentally gave the child a fatal dose of some adult prescription medicine, mistakenly thinking that the medicine would induce sleep for a few hours, and nothing worse.

Bingo, You nailed it..:woohoo:

The Anthony's and Baez have hired a Public Relations firm to arrange and collect fees for all appearances. We need to tell media outlets in no uncertain terms we do not want to hear or see this anymore!

I would love to know what they were paid by Time/People for that exclusive...bet a whole lot more than I make in a year! Or the Greta exclusive.

We can get information without the Anthony's or Baez and it will be more honest and certainly more accurate.

Those dog tags look real.
I couldn't read them blown up b/c of the resolution (as someone else mentioned) but they are "double" tags.. one on a long chain and then a shorter one attached to it . Which is what my husband has/had when he was in Iraq (one on the neck and one on the lower half of the body in case the body is not "whole.. sorry if that it TMI!).. Also, there is a lot of info (lines) on them. I have not seen those "pretend" ones like that before.

could mean nothing. But it is interesting!

our local army surplus store sells dog tags. They essentially are the real thing, they can be ID tags or carry whatever message you'd like. You can even by the rubber casing that the GIs wear as well. I had them made as tags for my dogs because they last longer than engraved tags. Some of the GIs here will have a set made for their "girl" in place of the "class ring" we all wore in high school.....

I think KC not takeing the deal says alot, I mean if she hadn't killed the little girl then all her problems would have been over, if it was an accident, then LE would not have charged her with anything but maybe disposing of the body, and the child endangerment charges would have been dropped, the fact she didn't take the deal I think should also verify Caylee is dead, if she wasn't why didn't she come clean about who had her?
I think we all know the nanny dosen't have her since there was no nanny. The fact she tried to lie to LP also should tell us she will never admit where she is, LE thinks they can find Caylee's body and KC hopeing they don't, thus no body no more evidence to use against her for more charges.

No that was actually my fault. I just didn't pay attention or forgot the description of the bag as a white trash bag with blue handles. I do remember the part where they threw the bag over the fence. Didn't realize LE got that bag either. Honest, I really did read the whole 400 pages. :D

There's so much information in this case I think I have forgotten my full name and address. :eek:
I can completely relate. I missed the part about how LE has the bag and the bag was pending further tests. I've wondered for a while what became of the bag.

Right! Because if the grandparents turn Casey in they lose both their granddaughter and their daughter.

If my child had anything to do with taking the life of another human being, specifically my own flesh and blood I'd send 'em up the river without a paddle.
I would not stop loving my child, but I certainly wouldn't be helping covering things up either.
I would offer my support and my shoulder but that would be about as far as I would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!