Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely. But they could charge Casey with murder even if she did accept the immunity deal, though.

I think that the only immunity deal they can make is:
We will not charge you ONLY if the information we gather does not point us back to you.
But if it points back to you then bye bye baby your going to hotel stay a long time.

"I've never been a homicide investigator, but obviously we need more than what we have at this point," Irwin said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I don't exactly get this statement. Is he explaining why no further charges have been brought. And who is Irwin? What is his position?

I was wondering if anyone knew who the girl was that was at the front door when Casey got arrested? I am not great on reading lips but she was mouthing something to Casey as she sat in the detective's car and I am dying of curiousity to know what she was saying to her. Has this been asked and answered by any chance?

Hmmm. If Cindy hears 1000 calls per day, and if we assumed just 1 minute per call, she would be on the phone for 16.67 hours per day,as there are 1,440 minutes per day. Whew! That must be why she can't search for Caylee!
More lies, like mother like daughter.

I really hope now that the date on the immunity offer has expired that LE will start leaking some of that other evidence they are talking about.

You know I believe it was Greta I'm not sure. The thing that really stuck out for me was saying Casey was cold, and I thought that was odd being it was the middle of June. I'm hoping someone remembers this and can direct us to the statements.

______________________________________-
I think it was on Greta also. Did they go swimming after coming back
from the visit at the nursing home and dinner with Cindy's mother?

Children do get cold after swimming.

I am guessing he wanted full immunity and this wasn't what he had hoped for. He knows she cannot take a deal like this and still maintain the story she is sticking to. Even if they find Caylee, I don't see them changing their story much. I can see it going from "kidnapping" to she gave her willingly to someone to "keep".

Don't forget what JG's father said the other day in his interview about possible evidence planted in the car to maybe put this on JG. Makes me wonder what he is talking about there. I thought it was an extremely odd statement. What does he think he knows that we haven't gotten wind of here?

Wow! I missed that over the weekend. Someone setting his son up? That is a odd statement.

I believe that the band Greenday also has military-like tags that kids wear. There are probably tons of these sold which are similar and are just cheap jewelry.

You may be very right, and I have seen the fake jewelry tags, all kinds of them. They are usually flat (Not raised) and painted in some way, but I admit I have never seen the Green Day ones. I only actually noticed them because I live in Norfolk which is home to the largest Naval Base in the world. Nothing but military here.

While I agree that they could be fake, I think we have to look at every possibility. They look pretty real to me but I can't make anything out. Most of the fake ones are thicker and the usually have the pair on the same chain. The second is usually on the smaller chain seen in the pic because when then troops die they put one in their mouth...violently.

They are also part of their uniform and required. When my ex was in if he lost his he got in trouble. Would have to be pretty close friends to give them away...unless she stole them.

It was here:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=2

Couldn't figure out how to post it here, but it is in the pics of her partying. After the toilet shots

Those dog tags look real.
I couldn't read them blown up b/c of the resolution (as someone else mentioned) but they are "double" tags.. one on a long chain and then a shorter one attached to it . Which is what my husband has/had when he was in Iraq (one on the neck and one on the lower half of the body in case the body is not "whole.. sorry if that it TMI!).. Also, there is a lot of info (lines) on them. I have not seen those "pretend" ones like that before.

could mean nothing. But it is interesting!

I don't actually believe Casey planned to murder her child. She doesn't seem to plan much of anything. I think poor Caylee died from negligence, or possibly in a moment when her mother lost control. Casey's attention span does not seem overlong to me and she has not shown herself to be an especially disciplined individual, as well. jmo

Don't forget what JG's father said the other day in his interview about possible evidence planted in the car to maybe put this on JG. Makes me wonder what he is talking about there. I thought it was an extremely odd statement. What does he think he knows that we haven't gotten wind of here?

Didn't Casey go over to his place to take a shower after Caylee went missing?
Maybe he thinks she was trying to get eveidence to plant and blame him somehow..

It's not that Casey wouldn't take the immunity deal, it's that she couldn't take the immunity deal.
Am I missing something? Didn't JB ask for the immunity deal? What is up with this?

It's likely that the immunity Baez was unrealistically hoping for earlier in this case was much much broader than the Limited Immunity deal that expired this morning. Baez probably was hoping to exchange Casey's testimony for a promise from the prosecution not to add any other charges to the pending ones.

Or worse. Perhaps Baez was hoping -again unrealistically- for total immunity. In other words, that all pending charges would be dropped in exchange for Casey's cooperation, in addition to no future charges ever being made against Casey.

Good day y'all: Catching up. Re: 911 calls. GM is a nurse. No matter if you are personally involved/family member/whatever, a nurse is trained a long time on how to make emergency calls and how to react in an emergency - this was not it. To me she sounded panicked, very angry & very stressed along with the concern for Caylee. No matter what a nurse is trained to react differently and does so automatically. Personal experience to back that up.

"I've never been a homicide investigator, but obviously we need more than what we have at this point," Irwin said.

I don't exactly get this statement. Is he explaining why no further charges have been brought. And who is Irwin? What is his position?
"[The search is] going to take days, literally days," said Commander Matt Irwin of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hmmm. If Cindy hears 1000 calls per day, and if we assumed just 1 minute per call, she would be on the phone for 16.67 hours per day,as there are 1,440 minutes per day. Whew! That must be why she can't search for Caylee!

Remember, it's not illegal to lie. The whole A family is:crazy: .

I think unfortunately for OCSO they can't prove how she died and they can not prove who how or when she was palced in the trunk and for them that is a very big problem.
So WS that is really where the focus has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg