Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also wondering where the keys are that Casey used to drive the var before abandoning the car at the Amscot and what other keys might have been on that key ring. Maybe there was a key to a rented storage building.

I have been thinking of a rented storage place as well.
I was thinking it would be a place to spend some time while she was pretending to be at work. Don't know anything about how much storage units cost or what kind of ID is required to get one.

Also,
If the owner of the towing company smelt decomp coming from car WHY WHY did he not contact the police???????? Any normal citizen would report something like that..

Not sure, so don't quote me but I believe he said that he smelled it but wasn't sure which car it was coming from.

snipped.....
Anyway my point is, men pay less attention then we do. No way could my husband remember what I even wore yesterday. And especially if its another insignificant day.

I think George elaborated too much on what he last saw them in as he was giving his statement 30 days later. /jmo

True in most cases, however, with him being former LE perhaps he pays a little more attention then an average citizen? Not defending him in ANY way, just throwing my thoughts in the mix :D

The car was always closed up. I don't see where even the tow truck driver was in it.

In most cases, tow-truck drivers hook up the car and tow it without having to open the car or access it at all. If the car had any noticible odor from the outside, the tow-truck driver had a bad cold and didn't smell it.

Once at the impound yard there's no reason to open it either. The VIN number is visible through the windshield, driver's side, in the lower corner. They likely send the license plate number to the state Dept. of Motor Vehicles to obtain the registered owner of the vehicle.

I think that when Casey left that car at Amscot it was already beginning to smell. Once at the impound yard, there was no reason to open the car. It sat unopened for more than two weeks before George picked it up. In that time, sitting in the hot sun, that odor grew stronger and permeated the entire car. George said that he drove the car home with the windows down and had nausea. Cindy found Casey's slacks in the back seat and they "smelled like the car", so she washed them.

I know almost every date and year any family member moved into or out of the main family house that my parents owned for almost 30 years. This included aunts, grandparents, syblings, even pets. Whether I lived there or not. These are family dynamic changing events.

Yes, but do you remember what they were wearing?

until I got caught up.
This is all just my opinion.

TES is searching around the airport, as requested to by LE, due to pings on Casey's cell phone between June 16th through June 18th.
This tells me LE's #1 theory is sweet Caylee's body was disposed of during this time.
I believe Caylee was killed on June 16th. Since flies and maggots were found in the trunk on July 15th, I believe Caylee was hidden after death for at least 24 hours. Her body was then put in the trunk of Casey's car and taken to whereever she is now. I don't believe she was in the trunk very long, just enough to shed some hair, some maggots, and lose a small amount of fluid. (I HATE I am referring to an almost 3 year old little girl. May the person who did this to her rot in everlasting he77!!!) I believe Casey then just went about living her life without a care in the world.

I don't believe very much of what George, Cindy, or even Lee have to say past July 15th.

Gas theft around June 24th, I believe it happened, they knew it was Casey, and they reported it to use against her. Cindy wanted Caylee, and this was ammunition to get her. They don't tell the police at that time it was Casey, cause then it is out of their hands.

Casey has shown she is very irresponsible. I would bet George has gone many times to rescue her when she has run out of gas. George maybe griped Casey out on one of these rescue missions, and she comes up with gas gauge broken to get out of trouble. IMO George would be an idiot to not take a gas can after getting a letter saying car was towed after being abandoned in a parking lot.

We have all seen Cindy's temper. I doubt the $400+ impound fee improved this much. I feel this was the final straw, and part of what she was referring to when she told Amy Casey could go to jail. Depending on FL law, she possibly had her dead to rights on auto theft, tow fee, credit card theft, check fraud of grandparents, shed break-in, and who knows what else. As soon as she got Amy out of the car, it wouldn't surprise me at all for her to throw all this out at Casey, and tell her she could either turn Caylee over, or she could go to jail and Cindy would get her anyway. Casey hedges, Cindy calls 911.

Lanie

Definitely but I would still probably not remember the date. If it was a holiday like FD, I would. But on any other given day probably not the date.

Would you know if it was the day you got back from vacation and had turned 50 years old (as cindy had) or was it a week later? (a month ago)

I am positive I read in the docs that the keys were in the ignition. It makes me wonder if maybe she accidently locked herself out of the car. Only George has a spair. Maybe the scratch marks on outside of the trunk were from her trying to pry open trunk?????????

Oh but she ALWAYS CARRIES A SPARE KEY IN HER POCKET in case Caylee gets locked in the car.....according to GM

I have been thinking of a rented storage place as well.
I was thinking it would be a place to spend some time while she was pretending to be at work. Don't know anything about how much storage units cost or what kind of ID is required to get one.

If she could get on the internet and text there it would make a perfect hideaway for Casey.

I seem to remember 2 things that I can't find now. First, in the very beginning, CA saying that KC went off with Caylee so they could "bond", and second, CA saying on the 911 phone call that she already gave KC 30 days to bring Caylee home. Both of those things seem strange.

Yes, but do you remember what they were wearing?

That wasn't the question... it was how 31 days later every family member went with the wrong date, a date in police reports and 150,000 missing person fliers. June 9th.

Not sure, so don't quote me but I believe he said that he smelled it but wasn't sure which car it was coming from.

that's what I remember-he smelled something bad, I don't think he identified the smell then. I wonder what date that was? So much to go back and read!

But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.

OMG is he serious???? IF anything, laundry detergent left in the car would make your car smell yummy! I know we have put dryer sheets under our seats as air fresheners for the car.....geez....these people come up with some DOOZIES!

But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.

OMG is he serious???? IF anything, laundry detergent left in the car would make your car smell yummy! I know we have put dryer sheets under our seats as air fresheners for the car.....geez....these people come up with some DOOZIES!

He was totally serious.

----
until I got caught up.
This is all just my opinion.

TES is searching around the airport, as requested to by LE, due to pings on Casey's cell phone between June 16th through June 18th.
This tells me LE's #1 theory is sweet Caylee's body was disposed of during this time.
I believe Caylee was killed on June 16th. Since flies and maggots were found in the trunk on July 15th, I believe Caylee was hidden after death for at least 24 hours. Her body was then put in the trunk of Casey's car and taken to whereever she is now. I don't believe she was in the trunk very long, just enough to shed some hair, some maggots, and lose a small amount of fluid. (I HATE I am referring to an almost 3 year old little girl. May the person who did this to her rot in everlasting he77!!!) I believe Casey then just went about living her life without a care in the world.

I don't believe very much of what George, Cindy, or even Lee have to say past July 15th.

Gas theft around June 24th, I believe it happened, they knew it was Casey, and they reported it to use against her. Cindy wanted Caylee, and this was ammunition to get her. They don't tell the police at that time it was Casey, cause then it is out of their hands.

Casey has shown she is very irresponsible. I would bet George has gone many times to rescue her when she has run out of gas. George maybe griped Casey out on one of these rescue missions, and she comes up with gas gauge broken to get out of trouble. IMO George would be an idiot to not take a gas can after getting a letter saying car was towed after being abandoned in a parking lot.

We have all seen Cindy's temper. I doubt the $400+ impound fee improved this much. I feel this was the final straw, and part of what she was referring to when she told Amy Casey could go to jail. Depending on FL law, she possibly had her dead to rights on auto theft, tow fee, credit card theft, check fraud of grandparents, shed break-in, and who knows what else. As soon as she got Amy out of the car, it wouldn't surprise me at all for her to throw all this out at Casey, and tell her she could either turn Caylee over, or she could go to jail and Cindy would get her anyway. Casey hedges, Cindy calls 911.

Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member