Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember 2 things that I can't find now. First, in the very beginning, CA saying that KC went off with Caylee so they could "bond", and second, CA saying on the 911 phone call that she already gave KC 30 days to bring Caylee home. Both of those things seem strange.

i recall something similar as well. I believe that it was a week though, leading me to believe that Cindy knew that she was missing for longer than she claims. Either way, I still wonder why she hasn't faced neglect charges herself if she had prior knowledge that Caylee was gone longer?

until I got caught up.
This is all just my opinion.

TES is searching around the airport, as requested to by LE, due to pings on Casey's cell phone between June 16th through June 18th.
This tells me LE's #1 theory is sweet Caylee's body was disposed of during this time.
I believe Caylee was killed on June 16th. Since flies and maggots were found in the trunk on July 15th, I believe Caylee was hidden after death for at least 24 hours. Her body was then put in the trunk of Casey's car and taken to whereever she is now. I don't believe she was in the trunk very long, just enough to shed some hair, some maggots, and lose a small amount of fluid. (I HATE I am referring to an almost 3 year old little girl. May the person who did this to her rot in everlasting he77!!!) I believe Casey then just went about living her life without a care in the world.

I don't believe very much of what George, Cindy, or even Lee have to say past July 15th.

Gas theft around June 24th, I believe it happened, they knew it was Casey, and they reported it to use against her. Cindy wanted Caylee, and this was ammunition to get her. They don't tell the police at that time it was Casey, cause then it is out of their hands.

Casey has shown she is very irresponsible. I would bet George has gone many times to rescue her when she has run out of gas. George maybe griped Casey out on one of these rescue missions, and she comes up with gas gauge broken to get out of trouble. IMO George would be an idiot to not take a gas can after getting a letter saying car was towed after being abandoned in a parking lot.

We have all seen Cindy's temper. I doubt the $400+ impound fee improved this much. I feel this was the final straw, and part of what she was referring to when she told Amy Casey could go to jail. Depending on FL law, she possibly had her dead to rights on auto theft, tow fee, credit card theft, check fraud of grandparents, shed break-in, and who knows what else. As soon as she got Amy out of the car, it wouldn't surprise me at all for her to throw all this out at Casey, and tell her she could either turn Caylee over, or she could go to jail and Cindy would get her anyway. Casey hedges, Cindy calls 911.

Lanie

I agree with almost everything you said. The differences are in small opinion only.

I'm also wondering where the keys are that Casey used to drive the var before abandoning the car at the Amscot and what other keys might have been on that key ring. Maybe there was a key to a rented storage building.

I've always speculated that she must have had a key to Tony's. Reasoning: she'd come & go and grocery shop and tell Tony she had been out with Caylee. Clint & Tony were both gone most of the day, thus she must have had some method to get in and out of the apartment. So I think Casey had the ring ring with her.

LOL, I wasn't being snarky. Apologies if it was taken that way. Just being silly. ;)

No snarkiness detected LOL Snarky, again, gotta love that word, never heard it until I came here....must be a WSer's exclusive :dance:

Is there information on WHERE the Gp went "on vacation"?
______________________________---
I think is was found that they had a 'stay at home' vacation'. It was around the time of Cindy's 50th birthday.

I seem to remember 2 things that I can't find now. First, in the very beginning, CA saying that KC went off with Caylee so they could "bond", and second, CA saying on the 911 phone call that she already gave KC 30 days to bring Caylee home. Both of those things seem strange.

I remember hearing CA saying that too about the bonding with Casey and Caylee. I am not too good at Cindy speak but I think..that Caylee was very attached to Grandma and it was making Casey mad that those two were so close, both jealousy that Caylee loved GM more that her and jealousy that GM loved Caylee more than Casey. I think Casey took Caylee away on purpose and Cindy has decided to call them going off to "bond" so much nicer that way.

Anybody think it's weird Casey would spend the night at her parents on the 15th if she had a big argument with them?

Welcome PurpleHaze!

I think when 911 recorded Cindy saying, 'I have already given you 30 days' I think Cindy was referring to the fact that everytime Cindy called KC during those 30 days, and wanted to talk to Caylee, KC would give her an excuse like, Caylee is sleeping, Caylee is at the babysitter, etc

Concerning the strange "bonding" trip, IIRC, KC told her Cindy she and Caylee were going on a mini vacation.

I'll try to see if I can find that statement

I think they are trying to throw the time-line off like they have been doing since the beginning. They first said June 9th as the last time they saw their granddaughter, yet LE proved it to at LEAST be 15th due to the pictures. I think they are doing this to play into Casey's ZG theory because they want to believe it soo bad through denial and manipulating the facts.

Yup. I find it funny that George can remember everything both girls were wearing down to the stripes on the shirt but yet gets the date completely wrong. Not just by a day but by a week.

I think they got a into a fight with Casey on the 15th after arriving home from the grandfather's nursing home. They confronted her about the checks she stole from grandma. I think they came down on her and threatened to take the baby away from her or something and she got mad and grabbed Caylee and left thinking "I WILL SHOW THEM!"

Something happened or she did something to Caylee that night and the flurry of calls on the 16th were checking to see where everyone was and if was "safe" to come home. She came home and hid the body.

That's as far as I am right now....

Totally agree - him describing the pin stripe pants... what is he a fashionista?

I brought this subject up before. For any one of us here, can any of us remember what a family member was wearing three days ago? How about a week ago? A month ago? I doubt any of us could remember correctly what a family member was wearing on, let's say, July 31st.

For GA to describe in detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing on June 16th, more than a month later, defies logic.

Anybody think it's weird Casey would spend the night at her parents on the 15th if she had a big argument with them?

Nothing IMO makes sense for the 13th,14th,15th or 16th and then the huge mystery.

Anyone know where Geroge and Cindy went on vacation and how long they were gone?

No snarkiness detected LOL Snarky, again, gotta love that word, never heard it until I came here....must be a WSer's exclusive :dance:

Tricia should have it copyrighted!:crazy:

until I got caught up.
This is all just my opinion.

TES is searching around the airport, as requested to by LE, due to pings on Casey's cell phone between June 16th through June 18th.
This tells me LE's #1 theory is sweet Caylee's body was disposed of during this time.
I believe Caylee was killed on June 16th. Since flies and maggots were found in the trunk on July 15th, I believe Caylee was hidden after death for at least 24 hours. Her body was then put in the trunk of Casey's car and taken to whereever she is now. I don't believe she was in the trunk very long, just enough to shed some hair, some maggots, and lose a small amount of fluid. (I HATE I am referring to an almost 3 year old little girl. May the person who did this to her rot in everlasting he77!!!) I believe Casey then just went about living her life without a care in the world.

I don't believe very much of what George, Cindy, or even Lee have to say past July 15th.

Gas theft around June 24th, I believe it happened, they knew it was Casey, and they reported it to use against her. Cindy wanted Caylee, and this was ammunition to get her. They don't tell the police at that time it was Casey, cause then it is out of their hands.

Casey has shown she is very irresponsible. I would bet George has gone many times to rescue her when she has run out of gas. George maybe griped Casey out on one of these rescue missions, and she comes up with gas gauge broken to get out of trouble. IMO George would be an idiot to not take a gas can after getting a letter saying car was towed after being abandoned in a parking lot.

We have all seen Cindy's temper. I doubt the $400+ impound fee improved this much. I feel this was the final straw, and part of what she was referring to when she told Amy Casey could go to jail. Depending on FL law, she possibly had her dead to rights on auto theft, tow fee, credit card theft, check fraud of grandparents, shed break-in, and who knows what else. As soon as she got Amy out of the car, it wouldn't surprise me at all for her to throw all this out at Casey, and tell her she could either turn Caylee over, or she could go to jail and Cindy would get her anyway. Casey hedges, Cindy calls 911.

Lanie

Beautiful....and CA says ...so you want to play it this way...or words to that effect...I can't remember much of anything anymore - getting older.

_____________________________________________-
I agree. I know the Anthony's say she spent the night. And of course, George said, he saw them leave the next afternoon, the 16th.

But, TonE's roommate, said that he thought he saw her at the apartment on the morning of the 16th.

Welcome PurpleHaze!

I think when 911 recorded Cindy saying, 'I have already given you 30 days' I think Cindy was referring to the fact that everytime Cindy called KC during those 30 days, and wanted to talk to Caylee, KC would give her an excuse like, Caylee is sleeping, Caylee is at the babysitter, etc

Concerning the strange "bonding" trip, IIRC, KC told her Cindy she and Caylee were going on a mini vacation.

I'll try to see if I can find that statement

IMO this was not information Cindy had before Casey was gone, the trip to tampa and the mini vacation were after june 16th excuses to cindy why they werent home.

I have wondered that as well. Maybe tempers flare so easily and often in that house that it wasn't that big a deal to stay. Slammed doors, etc.

I brought this subject up before. For any one of us here, can any of us remember what a family member was wearing three days ago? How about a week ago? A month ago? I doubt any of us could remember correctly what a family member was wearing on, let's say, July 31st.

For GA to describe in detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing on June 16th, more than a month later, defies logic.

I can see him remembering what Casey wore since those clothes were in the car when it was picked up.

Anyone know where Geroge and Cindy went on vacation and how long they were gone?

_____________--
I read they had a 'stay at home ' vacation of a week. It was around the time of Cindy's 50th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper