Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if "it" doesn't take the immunity deal tomorrow if they will offically come out and name her as a suspect in Caylee's death or if they will go all the way and charge her?? Inquiring minds are watching the clock!!

Not sure, so don't quote me but I believe he said that he smelled it but wasn't sure which car it was coming from.

Yes, he did say he noticed a smell coming from the car before George ever showed up, but since there were lots of instances of smells coming from cars because of perishable foods, he didn't think much of it at that time. Days later, when George was there and they opened the car, he said the smell was terrible and it reminded him of the guy who committed suicide and was in a car for 5 days. They looked for the source of the smell, and disposed of a bag of trash.
For everyone wondering why he didn't call LE, I think it is because the smell reminded him of the dead body smell, but they looked through the car and there was no dead body, so he probably didn't think anything more about it until this made the news.
Lanie

I brought this subject up before. For any one of us here, can any of us remember what a family member was wearing three days ago? How about a week ago? A month ago? I doubt any of us could remember correctly what a family member was wearing on, let's say, July 31st.

For GA to describe in detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing on June 16th, more than a month later, defies logic.

But George had help in jogging that memory, he could choose from things found in the car. such as those very same pants. Also cindy brought home 3 duffle bags of clothes and threw them out on the floor for investigators. Let's not forget george gave us caylee's outfit for 3 different dates as well.

Is there information on WHERE the Gp went "on vacation"?

I've heard nothing of that other than it may have just been a couple of days rather than a you know "week long vacation". I don't even remember where I read/heard that. I wonder if thats one of the times that Casey brought Tony to the A house?

How can I get rid of my "Newbie" pic? On my profile, my new pic shows, but not here.....????

I can see him remembering what Casey wore since those clothes were in the car when it was picked up.

Verrrry interesting, I never thought of that. Cindy probably said 'George, smells this' or something to that affect, and thats why there were washed.

Here's the thing - we know where Cindy and Caylee were for part of Father's Day - they were visiting her father at the assisted care facility AND then they went to Cindy's mother's house and stayed FOR DINNER.

What we don't know is where Casey was during that time. Was she at the house with her brother and dad? Did they have dinner? This is all a big blank.

GA knew what CAS/A was wearing because Cindy washed the attire.
GA knew what Caylee was wearing because the outfit was described on two other dates 9th of Jun by Casey and on the 12th of Jun by Casey's friend plus the outfit is also in photo's as far back as Dec.

On decomp in a trunk or in the interior of the car it cannot be eliminated with a scrub brush, Bucket of Arm and Hammer,etc. The entire lining and rubber sealants would need to be removed. Decomp clings to fabric even airing out won't cut it.

______________________________---
I think is was found that they had a 'stay at home' vacation'. It was around the time of Cindy's 50th birthday.

Welll. That puts a whole new spin on everything doesn't it? Hmmmmm

Okay the Gas Cans incident throws off the timeline for the body in the trunk in many ways because he says on the 24th he saw in her trunk the gas cans, so how could there be a dead body in there?

If their daughter had been "missing" why did she all of a sudden go home on the 24th?

If Cindy really talked to Casey about the "break-in" why would Casey even want to go home? If my parents called out and found out about something I did, even if they don't know I did it, I for sure wouldn't go home that day so they wouldn't question me. Even more so if I had a history of doing this one thing (stealing).

I seriously believe the gas can story is a cover up, trying to protect their daughter.

I too believe the gas cans on June 24th is a cover story.

Here's the thing - we know where Cindy and Caylee were for part of Father's Day - they were visiting her father at the assisted care facility AND then they went to Cindy's mother's house and stayed FOR DINNER.

What we don't know is where Casey was during that time. Was she at the house with her brother and dad? Did they have dinner? This is all a big blank.

Has there ever been a missing persons case with NO timeline? If this was a "Without a Trace" Episode, the screen would be blank til the 22 minute mark.

I have a question I don't think I have seen anybody hit on. I was wndering if it was ever said how Casey "went to work" with no car between the time of her car being towed until Amy left for PR. Did AL not notice she wasn't going to work. I find him suspicious.

Anybody think it's weird Casey would spend the night at her parents on the 15th if she had a big argument with them?

I don't care what Cindy says about tucking them both in that night????, I don't think for one minute Casey stayed there. I think she left, then came back the next morning after Cindy left for work and took Caylee.
Lanie

Casey stayed at TL per his room-mate he did not see her leave the following morning.

I brought this subject up before. For any one of us here, can any of us remember what a family member was wearing three days ago? How about a week ago? A month ago? I doubt any of us could remember correctly what a family member was wearing on, let's say, July 31st.

For GA to describe in detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing on June 16th, more than a month later, defies logic.

I agree.

Cindy said she washed those pants from the car, correct? Maybe he chose them and described them so specifically because he'd just seen them in the car? :waitasec:

Perhaps there were other clothes in the car and the trunk and had stains or evidence on them and he 'removed' those (and perhaps disposed of them in that window later on that day when he doesn't answer his phone and tries to send Lee to the house to check on Cindy as everything goes down)

That wasn't the question... it was how 31 days later every family member went with the wrong date, a date in police reports and 150,000 missing person fliers. June 9th.

Sorry. I just read that you said that you could remember the date of every time that every person who ever lived in your parents house moved out. Thus the question.

Sorry if I read it wrong.

I am positive I read in the docs that the keys were in the ignition. It makes me wonder if maybe she accidently locked herself out of the car. Only George has a spair. Maybe the scratch marks on outside of the trunk were from her trying to pry open trunk?????????

Good thinking - I cannot recall now about the keys - but if you are right - there may be something to Tony's comment about how he had been over to George and Cindy's twice when no one was home there (I think I am recalling this from the docs) - maybe Casey wanted to go there to try to find another set of keys?

If she locked herself out of her car knowing how it smelled - she wouldn't want to call dad to get the spare key or call a locksmith or anything. Maybe it got towed before she could figure out how to get back inside (though I would have broken the window or something) - and she didn't know what happened to the car really. She may have figured it had been towed but who wants to go around inquiring about about your missing car when you've done oh so much wrong that could be found out.

That's true..I hadn't thought of that cuz it was Father's day for George too, did Lee and Casey do something with or for him. Remember the myspace msg about them getting George a "how to get a job" for Dummies book, for fathers day. That bothered since Casey herself was faux-working, why be rude to your dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chellewebb4289