Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest here. I made the very same mistake this year. I woke up on what I thought was Fathers Day and wished my guy a happy. He looked at me like I was crazy. I was a week early. I just thought it was June 8. Cindy was also in a panic trying to recall actual dates as opposed to looking at a calendar and thinking.

I am not defending them in anyway.....just saying....I made a mistake too.

Yeah but even if she messed up the date per say she could have just simply stated it was Father's Day. She was just going along with whatever Casey said which was the 9th.

You know why I don't really think that? I think if someone else had helped her in a cover-up her story would have been better. The one she did come up with is down right pitiful.
Consider the kind of people she associates herself with though. Truth is, it is just speculation on my part. I just have a gut feeling that someone else is involved. We're not supposed to post names on here so I won't say who I think it is. But yeah, Casey isn't going to confess to anything right now. She enjoys this attention, but more than that she feels she has the upper hand right now. This deal would have done nothing to help her (Casey) in her mind. If anything, it would have solidified something we all know already...Caylee is dead and the mother knew about it, covered it up, lied about it, and has dragged this out in the most painful way possible.

I just watched the Today Show clip (Thanks, PattyG!) and IMO Cindy is either massively sleep-deprived or medicated.
Lanie

I thought the same thing. Once Casey saw everyone, she started her "move".

I put on "make-up" EVEN if I am not leaving the house. Casey left the house earlier that day to go to her attorney's office.

I forgot she had been out earlier in the day. It baffles me that even in the face of all the negativity she is out there working her stuff just in case any new TonEs might be watching.

Sorry If this was posted but did anyone aee the medium that was talking Last night? She said she thought caylee was dead and wanted her mom not to cry and she was okay and tell on that boy tell what he did?

Yeah but even if she messed up the date per say she could have just simply stated it was Father's Day. She was just going along with whatever Casey said which was the 9th.

This is true she could have said Fathers Day. And, why did Casey say the 9th. That's even more confusing to me.:confused:

Someone else does know and it is within the family, not outside the family.
I don't doubt that at all. I still think there is another piece of the puzzle. I know I am in the minority and that's okay. This is just something I feel and in a case like this feelings don't mean anything unless they actually amount to something. I just want this little girl to be found so she can be properly mourned. I am really disturbed by the lack of help people in the community have given toward this effort. It confuses me and makes me sad.

<<I wonder if she really even knew where Casey was at>>

I agree. I remember in the 911 call Cindy says "my daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today.... but I can't find my granddaughter". Cindy used the information from Amy to locate Casey, but Caylee wasn't with her. I would like to know what the big fight was over. I'm guessing this is why Casey left the house with Caylee to begin with.

Here's my theory. CA killed little Caylee on the 16th and put her in her trunk. She borrowed the shovel on the 17/18th to bury her in the backyard. On the 22/23rd she broke into the shed to get a shovel and took the gas cans as a cover. She dug up Caylee's body and put her back into the trunk along with the gas cans and then disposed of the body at some other location. On the 24th when her dad saw the cans in her trunk the body was already gone and smell was minimal. Between the 24-27 the smell became stronger and she tried to clean it with the Arm and Hammer detergent but it didn't help so she left the car at the Amscot parking lot.

That is the best theory I have heard so far:clap:. I wonder if she came back to the house after George said they left on the 16th, he was getting ready to go to work. Maybe Casey got busy doing her fake job and Caylee wandered out back or was playing in the back yard and got into the pool.:confused:

Completely agree, Patty G. I think that is why there is such animosity toward the family. Remember Cindy's famous "There is no evidence" line from the bond hearing? Not saying I'm reading anything into that... well, yeah, I am.

Hi all, excuse my "newbie" ignorance if this is the wrong place or if it has been brought up..

But I wonder if Casey used one of her many Boyfriends address to apply and get WIC.

"WIC is a nutrition program for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or who have recently been pregnant, infants & children under age 5."

A person with 2 in the family and one of them under 5 yrs of age can make up to $2159.00 a month and still qualify..she seems as a type who might lie about the fact she lives at home and with her parents income would not qualify for it..but if she did use a bogus address she would qualify for it..

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/family/wic/Links/eligibility_english.html

Since she was not working, but her parents thought she was..she could have been getting it along with maybe some other services using a bogus address...

If so, they could get her for some other types of fraud as well as the Amy & GP fraud..

Just a thought..

I can't imagine Casey applying for public assistance. It would not fit with her image of herself.

I agree about not turning up because of the family. Which is so sad that they have this amazing serch group helping them find little Caylee and people are so turned off by this family that they are not comming to serch for her.

You would think that it would cause the opposite effect. They can protest though.

Wow Patty, I disagree with you. This forces me to have to look at my thought process because you don't miss much. Help me out here. Why do you think she had family help? So far I have attributed all the lunacy to denial.

O/T- Did LP's girl in da house hear anything cool? How was she treated by the different members of the A clan? Has she been interviewed by LE? TIA

I really must work today or my boss is going to kill me, then you can be searching for my body. :)

Anyway to the subject.

I think we must all beging contacting media outlets and implore them to stop bringing GA, CA, JS to be interviewed. I understand a few weeks ago they each have hired a Public Relations firm to represent them. This person sets up the appearances and the fees they are paid for the appearance.

I find it very offensive we should be insulted each time one of them make an appearance. I find it even more offensive they are being paid to continue the charade and "mistruths". I would not be suprised if they are making more money now then before Darling Caylee went missing, that is really disgusting to me. The only concern is not finding and alive Caylee it is how much they are going to be paid to appear. Would you worry about being paid if your Granddaughter was missing? I know I would not but then again I would not do any of the things they have done.

Please media outlets can get more accurate information from others involved in this case. I would rather see someone like Tim Miller be paid these types of fees because he is putting himslf out there which none of the Anthonys are doing.

Write and contact media outlets tell them enough is enough.

This is true she could have said Fathers Day. And, why did Casey say the 9th. That's even more confusing to me.:confused:
I think because her mom did. If you remember, in the beginning, she says 31 days. That would have to be later than the 9th.

snip.....Much more telling if the pictures were deleted off computer, and if the family was there when it happened it would speak volumes, this is a permanent thing, deleting off a website is not.

I don't even delete my blurry pictures off my computer, or if I burn to CD I burn everything, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Actually, deleting off your PC isn't normally permanent.

They are very easily retrieved, LE PC techs and any other data recovery experts would have no problem being able to retrieve these.

She would have had to reformat her hard drive, or use another type of software to permanently erase/overwrite them.

There is one way this woman would confess...If someone else were to provide the police with definitive information about what happened it would back her into a corner and she would attempt to defend herself - probably with lies, but she would talk.

And there is someone else who knows something. I guarantee you that someone, other than her parents, provided her with assistance to cover her tracks. When LE figure out exactly who that person is they will be in a much better position. If they don't already know.

Patty, ITA. Hopefully someone soon will forget the "script" and flub up.

I forgot she had been out earlier in the day. It baffles me that even in the face of all the negativity she is out there working her stuff just in case any new TonEs might be watching.

Wasn't she serving brownies to JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member