Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<I wonder if she really even knew where Casey was at>>

I agree. I remember in the 911 call Cindy says "my daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today.... but I can't find my granddaughter". Cindy used the information from Amy to locate Casey, but Caylee wasn't with her. I would like to know what the big fight was over. I'm guessing this is why Casey left the house with Caylee to begin with.

I love that she was "missing for a month"... but talked to her everyday ????
How is that considered "missing"...she hasn't been home.... but she surely wasn't "missing"

The big fight had to be the discovery of stealing from Great grandma/grandpa (I forget who)

Sorry If this was posted but did anyone see the medium that was talking Last night? She owns a radio show on mediums! She said she thought caylee was dead and wanted her mom not to cry and she was okay and tell on that boy tell what he did?
She also said she wants to tell cindy?

Thank you, Patty, for posting the link on CA's interview on Today Show. Doesn't this woman have a friend/family member to whom she might listen? She needs to get a grip. I understand the denial thing, but she is holding onto unrealistic hope in the face of overwhelming evidence that dear little Caylee is no longer in this realm.

Also, I gotta wonder what was the point of "hiring"/appointing large as a spokesperson when CA is allow to ramble on and on? I thought the point of having a spokesperson was to allow THAT person, someone not so emotionally involved, to do the talking in a more detached and professional manner.

And I'm infuriated at the bashing CA gave LE. They have done more to find Caylee and waaaay more than she herself has to get the truth from her daughter. I can't BEEEE-lieve she had her daughter in the house for several days and never asked her where Caylee is! But THEN has the nerve to bash LE and tell all of us to get off our derrieres and find Caylee!

Please, someone who knows CA try to get through to her and help her. She is not doing herself, her family, or the case any good by her extreme denial and turning off everyone who hears her.

Okay, done venting now. Thanks for being there and caring, all WSers. :furious:

Yeah but even if she messed up the date per say she could have just simply stated it was Father's Day. She was just going along with whatever Casey said which was the 9th.

Don't you find it odd that during the 911 call Casey clearly stated it had been 31 days since she last saw Caylee, BUT in her written statement Casey writes June 9th.

And then go to Cindy's third call to 911, when Cindy freaks out and tells the 911 operator my daughter says it's been 31 days BUT they ALL (Cindy, George and Casey) say June 9th?

And also have it on the Missing Person flyer, on their website for the longest time etc., etc.

It's like they ALL selected June 9th to be consistent! :rolleyes:

I keep wondering what was in the white trash bag with the blue handles. I know LE took it but nothing else has ever been said about it that I know of.

This is true she could have said Fathers Day. And, why did Casey say the 9th. That's even more confusing to me.:confused:

What's more confusing is why originally everyone went along with it until the photo surfaced.

I just watched the Today Show clip (Thanks, PattyG!) and IMO Cindy is either massively sleep-deprived or medicated.
Lanie

I don't side with anyone on this case,but I think if I were Cindy, I'd be exhausted as she is. I don't think she is on any drugs and probably not sleeping at all. She has camera lights on her house all night and people banging on her door in the morning so that would certainly not let me sleep.

I personally don't feel that they know where Caylee is but I think Casey does. She is the only one who isn't tired.

Someone else does know and it is within the family, not outside the family.

I agree with you Patty, someone from this family was involved I just can't make a definitive decision as to which one.

Any ideas?

For Cindy to make the statement that people aren't searching because they know Caylee is alive sounds like it came straight out of the Baez playbook to me.

Tim Miller knows this is not the reason and has probably told her as much several times. I have not known Tim to lie to anyone or give false hope when he is aware of the forensics involved in such a case.

Please, someone who knows CA try to get through to her and help her. She is not doing herself, her family, or the case any good by her extreme denial and turning off everyone who hears her.

I have come to the point that EVEN if they find Caylee's remains, do a DNA testing proving it is Caylee and perhaps have some of Caylee's clothing to show Cindy and George, they will NEVER accept the fact that Caylee is gone.

Hubby and I were discussing George's account of the last time he claimed to have seen them together. He described in great detail what each of them were wearing etc.
The thing is, I don't remember what my kids are wearing as they walk out the door for school in the am. I can tell you what their shoes look like, and I can tell you what their backpacks look like but I doubt unless I tried real hard that I could tell you what they were wearing. Now, I assume that this is because I have 5 of them to keep track of but who knows.
Anyway my point is, men pay less attention then we do. No way could my husband remember what I even wore yesterday. And especially if its another insignificant day.
2 weeks ago we had a funeral to go to. I asked him if he remembered what he wore. He described everything correct but his shirt. I asked him if he remembered what I wore that day, he got nothing correct lol. I asked him what the kids wore- He only got our oldest daughter's dress correct, I think because he picked it.
Now, I just stated that on normal days I can't remember what my kids wear to school but on the day of the funeral I can tell you what each member of my house wore that day.

I think George elaborated too much on what he last saw them in as he was giving his statement 30 days later. /jmo
George is x-LE and they are more observant than most and have trained themselves to remember details. IMHO

I personally have a terrible memory for what day of the week, what I did, or what I wore, let alone remembering anything someone else did or wore.

Yep I noticed it too. In the video when she was first arrested, wearing the pale blue shirt, right after she comes through the door, she gives a little smile, and then what shocked me, a very seductive look.

It could be that she has done these things for so long, that it's just become habit, but my god, it just doesn't seem normal under the circumstances, even if it is habit.

I agree I can't stand how she struts with that look on her face. Everytime I see that I cringe.

<<I wonder if she really even knew where Casey was at>>

I agree. I remember in the 911 call Cindy says "my daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today.... but I can't find my granddaughter". Cindy used the information from Amy to locate Casey, but Caylee wasn't with her. I would like to know what the big fight was over. I'm guessing this is why Casey left the house with Caylee to begin with.
the fight was over the fact that casey had stolen money from her grandfathers (in nursing home) account and the anthonys had found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc