Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider the kind of people she associates herself with though. Truth is, it is just speculation on my part. I just have a gut feeling that someone else is involved. We're not supposed to post names on here so I won't say who I think it is. But yeah, Casey isn't going to confess to anything right now. She enjoys this attention, but more than that she feels she has the upper hand right now. This deal would have done nothing to help her (Casey) in her mind. If anything, it would have solidified something we all know already...Caylee is dead and the mother knew about it, covered it up, lied about it, and has dragged this out in the most painful way possible.

You could definitely be right about that and have good points for your theory. I think what it comes down to though is that Casey is the one that did the killing. Where did she come up with that explanation and invent people and a job, etc. Seems like someone would let her know that LE would be checking out her info.

George is x-LE and they are more observant than most and have trained themselves to remember details. IMHO

And LE is good at not telling all either. Case in point, George did not elaborate at all about the morning of June 16th regarding Caylee getting up, eating breakfast, playing with the toys, asking for help to get dressed, having lunch, NOTHING. All George stated was what he saw at 12:50 PM. Remember it is claimed Caylee slepted at her grandparents house with Casey slept elsewhere.

I can't BEEEE-lieve she had her daughter in the house for several days and never asked her where Caylee is

Respectively snipped

IMO, CA didn't ask casey because she already knows..... or thinks she does.

Originally Posted by Stacy O
I have to be honest here. I made the very same mistake this year. I woke up on what I thought was Fathers Day and wished my guy a happy. He looked at me like I was crazy. I was a week early. I just thought it was June 8. Cindy was also in a panic trying to recall actual dates as opposed to looking at a calendar and thinking.

I am not defending them in anyway.....just saying....I made a mistake too.
I think the difference here is that a child's life was not possibly depending on your statement or your ability to look at a calendar to be positive. She had to look no further than the date on the photos or the video to determine it was not June 9th, IIRC, and they were already playing that all over the national media. She could have told LE that it was simply "Father's Day". She did not.

Okay so the economic crimes that Casey has been charged with..are they strictly from the checks stolen from Amy?

I read that she used routing numbers from a birthday check that she had from her grandparents. Normally you use routing numbers for electronic checks..ie..paying a bill online/paying bills via automated phone, or purchasing something online.

I guess I'm a bit confused if she is facing charges from stealing from the grandparents or not.

I think LP had a fairly decent theory about falling off the balcony at Tony's.

the fight was over the fact that casey had stolen money from her grandfathers (in nursing home) account and the anthonys had found out.

Wait a minute, though. This information all came from Rick, Cindy's brother. IIRC, he said Great Grandmother was angry because Casey stole checks from her account and her husband's account, and she wanted to press charges against Casey, but somehow Cindy and George 'fixed' it. The way he was telling the story was on Father's Day Great Grandma was all over Cindy for not making Casey take her lumps on the stealing, so Cindy had to have known about it before Father's Day.
JMO
Lanie

What are you referring to? Can you post a link?

It was late last night on tv I keep it on cnn and fox so it was one of the two I'm sure it will come up! Since u didnt here about it she has a letter that caylee wants her to tell her mom and her grandpa. She read it it was sad! I wish I could remember lol but I was Half a sleep! But I promise it was on TV I was shocked she is going to florida!!!!

the fight was over the fact that casey had stolen money from her grandfathers (in nursing home) account and the anthonys had found out.

I thought I had read thatshe got Cindy's mom's Checkbook from her bedroom at her house. Or had used her routing number from a birthday check. Anyway, I thought she had stolen from them both at different times. How come no talking heads ask Cindy about the credit card fraud?

I agree with you Patty, someone from this family was involved I just can't make a definitive decision as to which one.

Any ideas?
When you say you think that someone in the family was involved do you mean before or after Caylee died? Because the mom didn't exactly do Casey a huge service by telling the 911 dispatcher that the car smelled like a dead body was in it. It was not until shortly after that call that she changed her tune and said it was "pizza" that was rotting. Also, the grandfather had a situation with Casey where shortly after Caylee disappeared he wanted to get something out of her car when she was at his home and she was insistent that he not go into the trunk. That's when he found the gas cans...

In the beginning the parents of Casey seemed to be fairly honest about what was going on and it did not paint Casey in a positive light. But then suddenly everything seemed to change. That isn't to say they are involved, but it seems that their level of knowledge changed. The family is adamant that the child is alive but they are not actively searching for her.

I don't think they knew right from the beginning. Cindy was aggressive about finding Casey and drove all the way to some mall to get one of Casey's friends just to have her take her to where Casey was staying. At that point I do not believe Cindy knew. I'm just examining this because there seem to be a lot of people who think the grandparents were involved from very early on. Their behavior in the beginning doesn't support that; however, it becomes highly suspect as time goes on...

For Cindy to make the statement that people aren't searching because they know Caylee is alive sounds like it came straight out of the Baez playbook to me.

Tim Miller knows this is not the reason and has probably told her as much several times. I have not known Tim to lie to anyone or give false hope when he is aware of the forensics involved in such a case.

I would personally like to hear from those people who are calling CINDY and telling them that they have SEEN CAYLEE ALIVE AND BREATHING!

This woman sickens me more and more daily. Does she not know that the ENTIRE country would give our eye teeth to have that little girl show up alive?

I think someone in the family knows more than they are letting on and that someone - maybe one of Casey's friends or boyfriends helped.

I think it was after the fact. I think one of them helped get rid of the body. I just do not believe Casey had/has the ability to do it herself.

In an interview after that Cindy said she only said that to get LE attention (but then again she has said so many things).

When you say you think that someone in the family was involved do you mean before or after Caylee died? Because the mom didn't exactly do Casey a huge service by telling the 911 dispatcher that the car smelled like a dead body was in it. It was not until shortly after that call that she changed her tune and said it was "pizza" that was rotting. Also, the grandfather had a situation with Casey where shortly after Caylee disappeared he wanted to get something out of her car when she was at his home and she was insistent that he not go into the trunk. That's when he found the gas cans...

In the beginning the parents of Casey seemed to be fairly honest about what was going on and it did not paint Casey in a positive light. But then suddenly everything seemed to change. That isn't to say they are involved, but it seems that their level of knowledge changed. The family is adamant that the child is alive but they are not actively searching for her.

I don't think they knew right from the beginning. Cindy was aggressive about finding Casey and drove all the way to some mall to get one of Casey's friends just to have her take her to where Casey was staying. At that point I do not believe Cindy knew. I'm just examining this because there seem to be a lot of people who think the grandparents were involved from very early on. Their behavior in the beginning doesn't support that; however, it becomes highly suspect as time goes on...

If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Unfortunately, Casey has shown she doesn't even have an ounce:mad:

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

I noticed that too!

I love that she was "missing for a month"... but talked to her everyday ????
How is that considered "missing"...she hasn't been home.... but she surely wasn't "missing"

The big fight had to be the discovery of stealing from Great grandma/grandpa (I forget who)

That does make sense because in the discovery it is stated that Casey always went outside to speak to her mother and it was because of the situation at home between George and Cindy.

I think LP had a fairly decent theory about falling off the balcony at Tony's.

Personally, that theory doesnt wash with me. For one thing, if that happened there would of possibly been a commotion and possibly witness(s). However, you would have to actually see the apt. and the balcony , location etc. Adn the LE would of found edvidence perhaps. UNless LP actually can prove that theory with facts, then take that with a grain of salt, along with several off the cuff silly statwments he's made along the way. He is who he is and this is just how he talks- more or less speaks without thinking. IMO

Forgive me if this has been mentioned -- still catching up since signing off last night.

I saw a clip of Tim Miller of TES last night, maybe on NG. He said they would be bringing this baby home. (not that he was implying alive, it was clear he did not think this would end "well") God Bless him, his tenacity and dedication. Hoping so much that somehow they find Caylee so that she might be allowed to rest with the peace and dignity she deserves. Hoping so much that he is able to bring her home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc