• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does kind of bother me the way these friends are being talked about and referred to in here sometimes. Right now the only thing they are guilty of is knowing Casey Anthony. I can't help but feel if I was being questioned by the police about someone I thought I knew well, first of all I would be nervous, and secondly, I would be looking for hidden meaning in every interaction I had with that person. Like Amy, I noticed a lot of times she would answer the question asked, then qualify it with something like, "but apparently that isn't the truth." There wasn't a lot of time between this coming out and some of the friend's being questioned, and IMPO, I feel like they were still trying to wrap their heads around being fooled and lied to this whole time, and looking for any clues in hindsight about Caylee's disappearance.
I'm really, really glad I never knew Casey, I would hate to have my life put under a microscope just because of association.
Lanie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The majority of her friends did not have children, and may have not have been aware of the many responsibilities the raising of children entails. Perhaps, they thought she was a good mother based on the fact that they never saw her hit or shout at Casey?

I think this explains exactly why her friends called her a good mother.

Casey had only been with TonE for a very short while. Surely, they were not so close that he would become involved in covering up an ACCIDENT? More likely, he would have called 911 immediately. That would be the "normal" reaction to an accident. Surely, everyone involved in this case can't be totally insane!

Unless they were drunk or high :confused:

I still wonder - If they felt she was a pathalogical liar --- Why continue to be friends with her?

I got the impression that her friends were aware that she lied, but not the extent or magnitude of the lies. I felt that just about everyone they talked to was fairly shell shocked and was slowly coming to realize that Casey just wasn't just telling those little fibs they occasionally caught her in.

Her whole entire existence was a lie. Can you imagine being her "best friend", her "intimate"? All based on a fictional character created by Casey to play the role. Amy trusted her so much she let her drive her car while she was away. They all probably felt like complete fools for being duped. Gack.

I think the family is not as clueless as they let on. Whatever is said to the media or LE by the anthony's is done just for casey, the gm and gp dont want casey charged with murder. but the fact that they were snooping around the yard for "signs of foul play" tell me they have known what's up from day one. denial it was caylee in the trunk, maybe....but they were looking for a body.

I totally agree with you. I don't think the grandparents are acting in ''denial''. I don't see that. I see they are collapsing because the walls are closing in on Casey. They don't behave as people who REALLY BELIEVE the baby is out there. What they say on tv, the way they behave, has little to do with Caylee and more to do with Cayse. Grandparents are not people in denial....they are people who are trying to save their daughter from serious SERIOUS jail time.

Cindy looked absolutely lost today because the walls are closing in on Casey not because she is facing the truth about Caylee. They are facing the truth about Caylee from the first week BUT IN PRIVATE.

I think she drugged caylee so she could go partying...maybe she had done it multiple times... then maybe the last time she gave her too much and she died in the trunk. Casey, being the sociopath that she is, went into self-preservation mode and just wanting to cover up the whole thing, thinking it would go away eventually as an "unsolved missing person case"... she thought she could pull the wool over everyone's eyes... she knows she is such an expert lier. Her parents have believed her so many times on so many other issues...why not this one? In her mind, she has the lack of emotion to pull it all off....she thinks shes one toughcookie.

I hope Caylee is found... poor poor child.

I don't think she put Caylee in the trunk while she was alive, any dumb person would know the kid would suffocate. I think she put her to sleep and left her in the backseat of the car often, maybe parking her car in a garage of remote area. I am very curious to know when was the last time anyone saw Casey driving her car also, where did Casey park the car at night while she was at Tony's place.

I really feel that when Tony was away in NY and Casey had no place to sleep, she slept in her car and possibly did this often with Caylee, often enough so Caylee didn't find it strange to sleep in a car. Maybe she gave her cough medicine to help her sleep and maybe something went wrong.

I think once she found the kid dead she called someone, someone close enough that would help her sort it out, a lover, a father? I think she put Caylee in the trunk until she had that someone in person to help her, and THAT PERSON SURE helped her hide that body REAL well.

She will nto speak and neither witll that PERSON.

ITA. Of all the mistruths and withholding that the Anthony's have done, why did they announce that they'd done their own backyard search including under the playhouse? What were they trying to accomplish by admitting that?

Egad. If my first thought was, "Let's go dig up the back yard", I'd have a hard time doing an about face to claiming that my daughter is Mother of the Year.
My guess is they already had to admit this to LE when they showed up for their search to possibly explain: 1) Why things look recently moved around, 2) To explain any recent digging, 3) In case a neighbor had seen them and reported it already to LE.

i think it will come out that casey threatened to harm the baby in the past.

if she didnt get her way, if the grandparents would not babysit when asked

thats when she threatened to do harm to the baby

nobody goes looking for a baby in the backyard unless they had some indication that it might have really happened

lots of stuff we dont know.. YET

let's go to trial

the circumstantial evidence will be overwhelming

guilty of first degree murder -- jury will be out for about 1 hour

get used to PRISON

:behindbar

Well there you are Robotdog! I love your posts, always direct and to the point, what's not to love about that!

I are returning from a "time out" this weekend. I guess I was naughty!

Anyway, I would love to hear your theroy about what happened, if you would be so inclined !!:crazy:

no denial. self preservation. for THEMSELVES. they're in a heap o trouble.

ITA. Of all the mistruths and withholding that the Anthony's have done, why did they announce that they'd done their own backyard search including under the playhouse? What were they trying to accomplish by admitting that?

Egad. If my first thought was, "Let's go dig up the back yard", I'd have a hard time doing an about face to claiming that my daughter is Mother of the Year.

Yeah, that'd be tough. These people are not helping themselves or Caylee. I'm beginning to doubt they ever will. I just don't think they have the capacity to escape back up the rabbit hole out of Anthonyland.

I think she drugged caylee so she could go partying...maybe she had done it multiple times... then maybe the last time she gave her too much and she died in the trunk. Casey, being the sociopath that she is, went into self-preservation mode and just wanting to cover up the whole thing, thinking it would go away eventually as an "unsolved missing person case"... she thought she could pull the wool over everyone's eyes... she knows she is such an expert lier. Her parents have believed her so many times on so many other issues...why not this one? In her mind, she has the lack of emotion to pull it all off....she thinks shes one toughcookie.

I hope Caylee is found... poor poor child.

Exactly what I said several pages ago...and that she probably had done it many times before, with no negative repercussions; however, this time it didn't work. And, I also said that the boyfriend knows more than he is revealing--I posted that many days earlier. We are in sync on that for sure.

My guess is they already had to admit this to LE when they showed up for their search to possibly explain: 1) Why things look recently moved around, 2) To explain any recent digging, 3) In case a neighbor had seen them and reported it already to LE.

Yea, I believe that's it.

And robotdog... right on.

<snip> I really feel that when Tony was away in NY and Casey had no place to sleep, she slept in her car and possibly did this often with Caylee, often enough so Caylee didn't find it strange to sleep in a car. Maybe she gave her cough medicine to help her sleep and maybe something went wrong. <snip>

Amy tells police in the docs Casey showed up on her doorstep when TonE went out of town and was with her 24/7 while he was gone except for when Amy was at work.
Lanie

I posted this int he last thread so not sure if someone answered. Didn't Tony hire a lawyer? Has he been questioned any more?

They retrieved the garbage bag from the tow yard. I can hear the A's now saying that the maggots came from the yard, etc. HocusPocus

Ugh, I hate to even type but, here goes. If they have the maggots and flies and they were feeding on Caylee, they will tell the story.
Made be wanna barf just saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member