Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think she was in the car seat, a baby left alone in a carseat at night and someone passing by would call the police.
Right, I agree with you. I can't imagine how anyone would get away with leaving the child in a car seat. I still wonder if the car seat was examined though. I have just been curious about that. I do agree though....leaving her in the car seat would have been way too risky.

Im interested in knowing why some think it was accident? Is it because her friends say she was a good mother and they believe she would freek and cover it up? Here this is the thing that gets me is in the 400 pages her friends say this but then they also say Casey has lied and everything she ever said was a lie. So honestly how do you know Casey wasn't playing the good mommy wasnt a lie to. JMO but I think Casey is really good at acting and playing the part. She was good at being a Con. IMO it was no accident and thats why its so easy for Casey to show no remorse because she has none period. This case reminds me so much of Susan Smith in so many ways.There is a reason why Casey isnt telling and it isnt because she accidently killed this child its because she is afraid that if they find Caylee it will prove it wasnt a accident. Even after all this time there has to be a reason why she isnt telling. Maybe possibly because she knows the bones will clearly point what cause the death. This is only my opinion of course:)

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

Yeah, Casey wanted Caylee to have gone missing on June 9th. Why June 9th? Someone here on WS said there was rain in Orlando and a well publicized murder in the park that day. What else happened June 9th, or 8th or 10th? Why not after she walked with Christina on the 13th-ish, or after she'd apparently taken Caylee to her mom's around a week later so Cindy could take Caylee to see Great Grandpa on Father's Day? Even Casey would probably remember the date something awful happened especially if it was the date she murdered her child or found her dead due to some perceived negligence on her part. Why does Caylee have to have been 'kidnapped' almost a week before the last time people did see her? What advantage does she gain by saying it was the 9th, when it obviously wasn't? I'm going back into the 400 pages to see if I can buy a clue.

Also, it's probably been talked about, but what was up with the tape of Casey visiting in jail with a guy who Casey doesn't seem to know who says he knew her in HS and was a friend of someone elses and they were still on her team. Still on her team? What the heck does that mean when said by a guy that Casey at least acts like she doesn't recall? And why did the police selectively release that one jail visit?

I'm anxiously awaiting charges..I think they have really ticked off LE at this point..I think the way the whole re-arrest went down proves it quite well.

I think LE will not rush on charges she isn't going anywhere soon, they have untill Nov. to gather evidence then charg her,

All of Casey's friends say she was a loving mother and a GOOD mother.

IMO, I don't think Casey would put her in the trunk alive, with pizza to eat.

That seems like a stretch to me.

Here's what I am not 100% sure about...there was a trash bag in the car and the pizza was in that bag, right? I didn't get the impression there was anything else in that bag, besides maggots, but I am unclear on that. Do you know?

I thought there was a "leaking" bottle of Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent (which was supposed to be the magic ingredient to make old pizza smell like decomp and help account for the glowing of the trunk under blacklight).

Reply to Marina2

The backup plan comment was very odd. I personally would have wanted to know what she was talking about so I don't know if he slipped and was trying to cover that up by saying he told her he didn't want to hear about a backup plan...

That part of the conversation was very strange.

maybe she drove around until she fell asleep ?

I wonder where she parked at Fusion ? Could be Caylee WAS alive at the time she was there partying ?

I think Caylee would have to have been sleeping the ENTIRE time she was in the boot. If she woke, she would surely have become hysterical. The only way Casey could have been certain of this was by the use of a sleeping draught. So, maybe the od theory has merit?

I don't think Caylees body was thrown into the dumpster. There were no less than FOUR security cameras on the front of the Amscot financial store where she abandoned the car. If police checked the footage (and I'm SURE they did since they even checked the footage from Target store for Amy's checks), they would have seen casey throwing a garbage bag into the dumpster and had a search in the garbage wherever that container company dumps.

Here's a link to a photo of the amscot store:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/...CASE/?action=view&current=july25photos029.jpg

Here's a question.........per the documents, the pizza, papers and such were in the bag that the tow owner threw over the fence (in G's presence).

If Casey threw Caylee's body into a dumpster, why wouldn't she throw all trash in the trunk out with her.

I would think that Caylee's little body would be under the trash bag, so the trash bag (and it's contents) were put into the trunk after her body was removed.

Also in the documents, IIRC, the Dora backpack and Caylee's doll was in the trunk too. Why throw out Caylee, but not her belongings?

Don't know how this helps anything, but I find it odd. Do any of you put trash in your trunk? Why the trunk and not a trash container?

Plus Cindy talks like the pizza was left in the car shortly before it was abandoned....wonder why she thinks this?

I thought there was a "leaking" bottle of Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent (which was supposed to be the magic ingredient to make old pizza smell like decomp and help account for the glowing of the trunk under blacklight).

Or something Casey put in there to cover the smell of the body.

IMO.

what is the most someone gets for leaving a child in the car? (in car seat) I mean if she had left her in the car seat with the window cracked and Caylee would have been discovered and the cops called, would that be the same neglect charges she is facing? I know it happens a lot in the news with parents running here or there for x amount of time.

All of Casey's friends say she was a loving mother and a GOOD mother.

IMO, I don't think Casey would put her in the trunk alive, with pizza to eat.

That seems like a strech to me.

Have you looked at her friends? I don't exactly think that they are who I'd want telling people I was a good mom. Not that they are bad people but they are party kids who aren't parents. Paris Hilton said that Britney Spears was a good mother too. Casey and her friends are a whole lot more like Paris and Britney than anyone else I know.

will they release other docs they have? what happens now that the deal is off the tabele?

Okay, I used to do some work on innocence cases, so I do know a bit about this.

From my understanding, they have to release everything that they plan to using against her in court. They have only charged her so far with the neglect and lying and the financial crimes. Sooooo they only have to release evidence pertaining to that. I am sure that they have a lot more that would convict her of the neglect, but it also helps build their case on the disappearance/death. Therefore, even though it will help with the neglect case, being that they already have SO MUCH on neglect, they choose not to use it on the neglect case and keep as much of their cards close to their chest as possible.

As long as they have her for these other crimes, she isn't going anywhere, so it could be a while before we see any other evidence. They will only release what they have to and as long as they have not charged her with Caylee's disappearance/death they don't have to release those items. However, once the charges have been filed, the gloves are off and they have to release EVERYTHING they plan on using in court. They will hold off as long as possible, with her already being behind bars to build the strongest case possible. But once she is charged, expect a huge evidence dump. Will probably make the 400 pages look like light reading is my guess.

Have you looked at her friends? I don't exactly think that they are who I'd want telling people I was a good mom. Not that they are bad people but they are party kids who aren't parents. Paris Hilton said that Britney Spears was a good mother too. Casey and her friends are a whole lot more like Paris and Britney than anyone else I know.

That is a good point, consider the source, eh? But I still don't think she put her child alive in the trunk.

Dead - sure, alive no.

also, I know we are not dealing with the normal person here and sure, there are times I have to walk around outside away from my kids to calm down, BUT never could I imagine snuffing out their lives like that.

my goodness, give her to someone who wants her. And I think we need some sort of law like they have for newborns....I mean, if it could save a childs lfe, I would rather the parent be able to give them up with no ramifications that just kill them.

Caylee was dead...

Total agreement. I don't see how she was alive anywhere after the 16th. She was dead sometime between 1pm & 7pm.
That's why I can hardly stand to see the photo's & video from Caylees visit at the nursing home. Because that beautiful smiling and vivacious little girl had less than 36hrs left in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member