Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you talking about? Mark Fuhrman? Sorry, I'm confused.
OH let me clear it up then.
MF's theories are often taken as fact by some, but his opinions and on other issues are completely discounted by some of those same people.

He got the date from his "source', he says so in the video.

I must be missing something because I just don't see why this is some problem..?

I'm w/ you there. It's clear he got the date from his source. It's obvious his source is LE. End of story.

You are so welcome. So many people on this forum are sooo intelligent! I love just reading their posts. But sometimes they get on each other's nerves LOL!!!

Not to be rude guys...but the mods don't want this to be a chat room. a few minutes ago they posted a link for members to chat. Supposed to stick to the case in here.

You must be talking about mine :)

When I hit the send quick response button it just got stuck... like it was working. Never showed it sent.

I waited a couple minutes.. seemed stuck so I pushed send reply again.

Needless to say it showed up twice.

Sorry for the double:)

Not just yours. Something I notice a lot. Maybe that happens to others as well. :)

he does not reference anyone and further makes it as though it is his impression.

The bottom line JBean, no matter who makes the statement that the Anthony's are being cooperative, I take it with a grain of salt because of the reasons I listed earlier. Just was explaining why I don't run with the info that the Anthony's are being cooperative.

I must be missing something because I just don't see why this is some problem..?

His sources says "that the date that the shovel was borrowed is important and that Mark needs to tighten up the timeline." This is how Mark got the 18th, my tying in June 16th Caylee and Casey last seen, then the 17th with the pool ladder etc., etc

The following is the video clip of Mark Fuhrman on August 6th, in which he discusses the flurry of phone calls on June 16th. On the clock counter at about 6:12, he starts talking about the information on the shovel being borrowed on June 18th.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

Go down to the video clip titled, "CSI Visit" - it has a picture of Mark Fuhrman.

The sound is somewhat broken up, but if you play the clip twice, the second time it's better.

There is no link confirming Mark's sources as LE. He was in LE for years and has stated many times on Greta's show that he talks to LE agencies all over the country regarding cases and they confide facts of cases in him. He single-handedly got a murder investigation re-opened in CT. And what would the phone company have to do w/ the date Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbors?
Because he is basing it, in part ,on the flurry of phone callls..that's why.
I have no idea who MF's sources are and I find it odd that you would state it as fact that you do.

The bottom line JBean, no matter who makes the statement that the Anthony's are being cooperative, I take it with a grain of salt because of the reasons I listed earlier. Just was explaining why I don't run with the info that the Anthony's are being cooperative.
Then it would stand to reason that the date of the 18th should also be taken with a grain of salt as it is MF's impression.

Because some people want hard facts, ie; a confirmation from LE. I can understand what Patty and JBean are trying to get at. I myself is taking the 18th in consideration although it's not proven factual. With the understanding the date could be wrong and change. People sleuth differently.

Then it would stand to reason that the date of the 18th should also be taken with a grain of salt as it is MF's impression.

Oh definitely! And I just posted that.

Forgive me for not being able to read all posts lately. We had a death in the family.

My question is.. Does anyone have a theory of why Cindy and George would not answer the
"flurry of phone calls" from Casey? Mark F. said Casey tried calling both her Mom and Dad many times on June 16th between 3PM and 4PM and again between 6PM and 7:30PM.
It sounds like Casey was in a panic. Why wouldn't they answer her calls??

Mark also said there were a flurry of calls on June 18th.

Has it been discussed why the parents were not answering these calls??

Mark is assuming it's the 18th.

From the transcript.
Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

So this is what Mark is trying to do is make a theory that the day the shovel was borrowed as the 18th.
Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls

Greta last night was running on Mark's theory of the 18th that the shovel was borrowed.

The neighbor doesn't remember when the shovel was borrowed.

It's in the video clip of On The Record for August 6th - the video clip starts with Mark Fuhrman talking about the flurry of calls on June 16th. But at the time marker of 6:12, he starts talking about the shovel being borrowed on June 18th and a second flurry of calls.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

"CSI Visit" on list of videos

OH let me clear it up then.
MF's theories are often taken as fact by some, but his opinions and on other issues are completely discounted by some of those same people.

This makes absolutely no sense. A date from LE is a FACT. It is not MF's theory.

It is also fairly obvious that anyone associated w/ Fox News is not going to criticize the GPs right now when they are in their house every night trying to get info. and interviews out of them.

Facts are facts. Opinions can be skewed to reach an end goal. Does every cop who plays 'good cop' believe the perp is innocent?

And I think this is a great idea. I heard something about that too, just on a brief report. I don't think anyone there took Caylee and still believe this is just a cover up by Casey, but there has to be a tie between that place and how she knew someone named Zenaida was there on the 17th.

How do we know she did, and it was all just not coincidence?

Because he is basing it, in part ,on the flurry of phone callls..that's why.
I have no idea who MF's sources are and I find it odd that you would state it as fact that you do.

Actually, I got the sense that MF stated what he did the way he did to "tighten the timeline", a statement he made numerous times.

From THE GRETA TRANSCRIPTS, He is CLEARLY getting this information from a source and not "throwing" the 18th out there.

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone.

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member