Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because some people want hard facts, ie; a confirmation from LE. I can understand what Patty and JBean are trying to get at. I myself is taking the 18th in consideration although it's not proven factual. With the understanding the date could be wrong and change. People sleuth differently.
The biggest point here is as sleuthers we should never take theory and run it as fact. Whether it applies to this 18th shovel issue or not I do not know, but it has certainly been a stumbling block in this investigation here at WS.

SuziQ I love to debate with you and I love to agree with you. I appreciate that you and I can go round and round and nothing is ever taken personal. I have loads of repsect for you and there is no one I would rather disagree with:blowkiss: if ya know what I mean lol.

OH let me clear it up then.
MF's theories are often taken as fact by some, but his opinions and on other issues are completely discounted by some of those same people.
I think it behooves everyone to stay in the here and now.

Now, I have to go back through countless threads to figure out what Patty G. and EM are talking about.

Many of us know what it is about, but at this point the unnamed person from Sawgrass may or may not have known the Anthony's in Ohio. (19 years ago) This person may or may not be the same person that was in Ohio but may just have the same name. So while we can speculate and drag another persons name, myspace and other information thru the mud, maybe the board is choosing a different path on this individual and letting you and your email to padilla take care of it. (We actually have the name as well)

OUCH!!!

I didn't come up with it, a new member did. I don't know if this person is or is not the same person and I have no clue what direction this board goes and why. It depends on who is on the board at what time that things go in one direction or another.

Hopefully who ever "WE" is, they past on this person's name to LE so they could check it out as a possible tip to a connection.

Forgive me for not being able to read all posts lately. We had a death in the family.

My question is.. Does anyone have a theory of why Cindy and George would not answer the
"flurry of phone calls" from Casey? Mark F. said Casey tried calling both her Mom and Dad many times on June 16th between 3PM and 4PM and again between 6PM and 7:30PM.
It sounds like Casey was in a panic. Why wouldn't they answer her calls??

Mark also said there were a flurry of calls on June 18th.

Has it been discussed why the parents were not answering these calls??

I think someone said a few posts back that perhaps it was a "tough love" kind of response. My guess is they were "busy" if you know what I mean.

This makes absolutely no sense. A date from LE is a FACT. It is not MF's theory.

It is also fairly obvious that anyone associated w/ Fox News is not going to criticize the GPs right now when they are in their house every night trying to get info. and interviews out of them.

Facts are facts. Opinions can be skewed to reach an end goal. Does every cop who plays 'good cop' believe the perp is innocent?

I couldn't help but chuckle and this isn't directed at you either...

If a date from LE is fact, then a review of the search warrant's last page is in order. They have the date in the last section as June 6th instead of June 16th :)

Hey, I need a favor. I need something I can link that states the dates of the car impound, recovery by the Anthony's and when LE picked up the car. I try to keep the timeline as factual and tied to a reputable source as I can. If anyone has a link for this info, please pm me. Thank you!

Strange, I was just about to post and ask IF anyone knew the date that LE seized the car. I hope someone knows the factual dates!

Thanks for your all your hard work on the timeline, Suzi! :blowkiss:

SuziQ I love to debate with you and I love to agree with you. I appreciate that you and I can go round and round and nothing is ever taken personal. I have loads of repsect for you and there is no one I would rather disagree with:blowkiss: if ya know what I mean lol.

Right back at you JBean. You are one of my favorites.

Forgive me for not being able to read all posts lately. We had a death in the family.

My question is.. Does anyone have a theory of why Cindy and George would not answer the
"flurry of phone calls" from Casey? Mark F. said Casey tried calling both her Mom and Dad many times on June 16th between 3PM and 4PM and again between 6PM and 7:30PM.
It sounds like Casey was in a panic. Why wouldn't they answer her calls??

Mark also said there were a flurry of calls on June 18th.

Has it been discussed why the parents were not answering these calls??
For all we know there were reception issues or they were not in position to take calls. Maybe they went straight to vm.
My dh calls me 20 times in a row when I don't answer. make me crazy. he assumes that one of us is ina bad area and the phone call is not being received properly.

I couldn't help but chuckle and this isn't directed at you either...

If a date from LE is fact, then a review of the search warrant's last page is in order. They have the date in the last section as June 6th instead of June 16th :)

Well, that's called a typo. Typos don't change facts.

It certainly is.
It certainly is what? My bad?
So MF is of the Orlando investigators? I truly did not know that. Why is he on the air discussing this case then?? How weird.

There is a new member by the name of Poki who posted some information the other night about a person working in the managers office who may have lived in the Anthony's home town in Ohio.

Another member here sent me am PM with the link. I want to give the member credit, but I haven't reached out to her to ask if I could use her name.

In any event, this is what Poki wrote,

08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Poki
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Hello all... first time posting, but long time fan and lurker! Kinda creepy, yikes! Onto topic; I was wondering if anyone here as looked at the apartment managers? I am not all about casting aspersions, but one of them might be from Warren,OH which as I understand is where the Anthonys are from. I am not a great sleuth, however if this person is indeed the same person that is from the same area that the family is originally from, I would find that quite coincidental. Not being really clear about naming names, I thought it would be best to leave her name out of my post, it can be found in the affidavit.

08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Poki
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

The apartment cited by Casey seems somewhat central, so... I was thinking how odd it is that the manager might be from their hometown and if she is then maybe that is where the name Zenaida came from. I tried to find out more info regarding the manager, but as I said my sleuthing ability is lacking. I do know that a woman by the same name (not the Z name) has lived in Warren, OH, if she is the same woman, that I do not know. There has been suggestions that Casey may have had help and someone from "home" might be just the person. *Disclaimer* This is all just conjecture on my part in no way do I "know" anything for fact. I might be a little Thanks for reading.

I sent an email to Padilla re: Friday, August 8, 2008 8:37 AM
- IMPORTANT CHECK OUT SAWGRASS MANAGER! and included exactly what Poki wrote.

Someone sent an email, was it not you?

If she accidentally drowned in the pool Casey missed her chance to say that--in a credible way--a long time ago. She can easily be convicted of murder even if that becomes Casey's defense b/c who would believe her at that point?

If they recover the body, however, in a condition where drowning can be determined as the cause of death she'd have a greater chance w/ that as her defense--that it was an accident and she freaked. But she also could have easily drowned her on purpose so it would be up to the jury to decide. I believe the DA would still charge her w/ murder and get a conviction even if drowning is the determined cause of death--and that's two big ifs in terms of recovering the body and that being the determinable cause of death.

With as much time has passed I don't think it is possible to determine a cause of death as drowning. That is based on tissue samples isn't?

OUCH!!!

I didn't come up with it, a new member did. I don't know if this person is or is not the same person and I have no clue what direction this board goes and why. It depends on who is on the board at what time that things go in one direction or another.

Hopefully who ever "WE" is, they past on this person's name to LE so they could check it out as a possible tip to a connection.

Did you send an email on Friday to Padilla about this new members information?

Because he is basing it, in part ,on the flurry of phone callls..that's why.
I have no idea who MF's sources are and I find it odd that you would state it as fact that you do.

He is in no way basing it on the flurry of phone calls. Not at all. And I said I was 99.999% sure of who his sources are b/c I utilize critical thinking skills. Many other people on this board agree.

I think it behooves everyone to stay in the here and now.

Now, I have to go back through countless threads to figure out what Patty G. and EM are talking about.
I was speaking specifically of the here and now.

He is in no way basing it on the flurry of phone calls. Not at all. And I said I was 99.999% sure of who his sources are b/c I utilize critical thinking skills. Many other people on this board agree.
LOL you reduced how sure you were. At least you have an open mind and I respect that.

chrisg said:
snipHis sources ARE LE.

Someone sent an email, was it not you?

Yupper, I certainly did as a tip to LE to check it out based on what new member Poki wrote the other day!

A member here today said LE was back at the complex yesterday and this is what prompted me to share what a new member found. I was only the carrier.

I, by no means am "taking a pat on the back" because I sent them an email. Heavens no, my purpose was to send them what the member found. I have no clue if they even read the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn