Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we discuss the sawgrass apt managers name, email address, myspace, home address, warren county ohio address, age, date of birth. And then try to deduce how she knows Casey Anthony?
I remember her post, but skipped over it because she wasn't sharing the name. I'm glad if she finally shared it with someone. There's enough "code" in this case all ready.

Hey, I need a favor. I need something I can link that states the dates of the car impound, recovery by the Anthony's and when LE picked up the car. I try to keep the timeline as factual and tied to a reputable source as I can. If anyone has a link for this info, please pm me. Thank you!

SuziQ, I will try and help you with those dates. I am going back and researching what I thought I heard way back when...

Thank you! I hope you have more luck than I have. The info seems to be a bit sketchy and based on numerous sources.

Listen, I am not the one that wanted to repost it. Let's get that clear right up front. I told Elley Mae I wasn't going to bring it forward again so please ... get off my back!

All I did was respond to a member that said FOX was at the apartment complex yesterday. This is AGAIN is why I shared what the new member found.

I was NOT LOOKING FOR THIS BOARD to go into any kind of a discussion what-so-ever over sending the information to LE.

Maybe there should be a thread for it.

Did anyone notice this weirdness?

Is Robbie Sweibel the offical spokesman for the Dead and Incarcerated, Colonial Class of 2004?

Robbie on Jesus Ortiz in May 2007:

His best friend, Valencia student Robbie Swiebel, described him as someone who "enjoyed everything. [He liked] to eat, [go to] the beach, the finer things in life, but mostly just being with his friends."

Swiebel said in an e-mail that he and Ortiz met 10 years ago and have been best friends since. In a blog he posted on his MySpace, he described the difficulties he had in sharing the news with their group of friends.

"Today I had to make the hardest phone calls I have ever had to make. I had to call all our friends and let them know what happened. Nothing is harder than that. The amount of times I have heard dead silence over the phone or people bursting into tears, there are just no words I can say to any of them to help. Everyone is in disbelief.

"Having to hold myself together for all the phone calls was hard. It finally hit me tonight on my last drive home from seeing everyone," Swiebel wrote.

Robbie on Casey Anderson, July 2008:

Robbie Swiebel said Anthony was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Casey Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

"She's smart, so she knows what she's doing," Swiebel said. "Good or bad, she knows what she's doing."

Swiebel and Anthony both attended Colonial High School. He described Casey Anthony as a popular, fun-loving high school student who probably knew how to manipulate the system.

"Being brought up at Colonial High School, you know like not to trust authorities; I mean, that's just life at Colonial," Swiebel said. "You don't really learn a lot about books. You get street smart from that school; you're definitely street smart."

Swiebel continued to describe how different high school life was at Colonial.

"I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that’s just the way of life there."

Heeeere's Robbie.

m_c9a8c86a07b3b26233a9510ee7dc62e9.jpg

Not sure about his negative comments about the school life?
But hey i did not go there so he would know better than me.

If it was an accident there wpould be no need to protect herself. An accident is just that an accident. Could it have happened because Casey was not paying full time and attention, of course, but she would earn much more sympathy if she lost that baby in a horrible accident plus she could have kept her freedom. Since she is such a habitual liar, I am sure she would not have a problem making up some story about how the accident occured. I think for some reason, she had to get rid of that poor baby's body to hide evidence, be it a drugging, heat, or purposeful drowning.

Also....its not like she would have walked away with a slap on her wrist if her child died due to her negligence. There would have been repercussions and Casey Anthony doesn't deal well with repercussions or EXPLAINING.

Then can you please cite references to his opinions as it pertains to this case. I don't remember much discussion about this person here yet alone who discounted his "opinions". I just would prefer less oblique references. It makes it more difficult interpreting what people are trying to say. FWIW... I've never been a big fan of the man, but I doubt he'd be "lying" about his sources on National tv. JMO
Sure. I have posted this ealrier but will happy to post again.

There are posters on this thread that believe MF"s opinion that the shovel was taken the 18th. But some of those same people do not believe his opinion that the Anthony's have been cooperative.
The opinions were stated on the same link in the same interveiw that is being discussed on this thread.

who said he was lying about his sources??

Someone had posted the information on a different board towards end of July don't remember exact dates, it was forwarded to LE at that time. I am sure LE checked it out. I guess I assumed when it was posted here they had just taken the info from a different board and because it was already sent to LE it wasnt discussed much here. No point in dragging personal information of someone else through the mud.

A lot of WSers were/are stuck on the Sawgrass/Nanny think and then all of the sudden is post appears. It is strange that Casey would be at the apartments the same day of ZG for he to get ZG's information

I respectfully do not agree....at all. she panicked. she was negligent and she panicked IMHO

Really? You may be absolutly correct. Ya never know what goes through a persons mind at a time like that. Sure hope we find out someday. I do not want to be right about any of it. I want Caylee to come home.

Hardee HAR HAR HAR. Brilliant OT switch to politics. UNREAL
Chris. I am more than happy to debate with you. But it is frustrating when you resort to insults and nonproductive posts. Please don't be mad just talk and debate.
We are a victim friendly forum more about helping that hurting those involved in crime. I am standing up for the Anthony's because they deserve a voice also and they have lost their granddaughter as far as we know.
if they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance they will no longer have my support.

Lets face it the Anthony's had that car in their possession for at least 2 days, and when LE checked it,still the smell of decomp. So I guess if they thought that they could make the smell go away then the thought of what might of happened would go with it. I feel sorry for people that are that naive.
Sadly, many people think that way.

Casey would have been more inclined to protect herself than call 911. Her unbelievable capacity for lying as well as how far she will take that lie have been proven over and over again.

As well as her selfishness......

I agree. I don't think she would have called 911, accident or not. She seems to be one of those people who lie for no apparent reason.

Chris. I am more than happy to debate with you. But it is frustrating when you resort to insults and nonproductive posts. Please don't be mad just talk and debate.
We are a victim friendly forum more about helping that hurting those involved in crime. I am standing up for the Anthony's because they deserve a voice also and they have lost their granddaughter as far as we know.
if they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance they will no longer have my support.

Can we be victim friendly and discuss that they may be involved in a coverup or misleading the investigation?

CAYLEE is the victim.

<respectuflly snipped>

No, they may not have had anything to do with her disappearance, however they do have a problem with inconsistency. They need a spokesperson badly.

Well, I've never seen a mother whose child has died in an accident get over it so easily.

Casey Anthony is not a normal person, her issues are deep and many. I cannot in my opinion compare her to other mothers. She has shown very abnormal patterns of pathological lying and as far as I'm concerned due to her first jail house phone call home which was bone chilling is quite possibly a sociopath.

I respectfully do not agree....at all. she panicked. she was negligent and she panicked IMHO
And as for her actions afterward, such as partying, telling her mother Caylee was napping or with the sitter when mom would call and not even reporting her daughter missing? To me she isn't showing any signs of remorse just trying to cover up what happened.

Can we be victim friendly and discuss that they may be involved in a coverup or misleading the investigation?

CAYLEE is the victim.
I think that is exactly what we are doing.

You know when her brother said, "gotcha" maybe they were referring to drugs ? Like being sold or getting? Maybe for all we know a drug dealer has that little girl; furthermore, maybe Casey owes A LOT of money? Maybe she was a runner, and her being in jail is protecting the baby cuz she isn't turning this guy in? I know it may sound off the wall but what if? Maybe that is what her parents are meaning when they cant reveal etc .. drug people can be scary and they will do anything to ensure thier money. Or maybe she sold the girl to get drugs I've seen stranger things like babies for sale on eBay .. go ahead laugh at me .. lol

<Edited by Leviosa for clarity, with respect!>

This scenario or group of scenarios, are as plausible as any that I've read. I believe it was the first visit from Lee and the recording of the jailhouse talk, but there was more 'code' and zero name dropping, it was my first impression.

Ask yourselves: How does a social butterfly w/o income party until all hours? The drug-seeking behavior patterns are all present with glaring efficacy: multiple boyfriends, multiple living accommodations, code talking, cell or blackberry 'affixed to hand', always having money, nice clothes, and "I didn't say my entire social life..."

Given the area, the illegal trafficking, the extraordinary amount of dope and the ease to procure, I'm a bit inclined to think--based on the behavior of the Anthony family--that this is what Casey meant by 'she's close' and don't worry and the slips of 'kidnapped' and so on.

Hat tip of course to Zadari for her original submission. CHEERS

Leviosa

I go back and forth of something happening to Caylee June 15-16 and Casey wanted to go live with TonE and Casey thought she could just leave Caylee with grandma and grandpa and they told her she is your daughter you have to take some responsibility etc. TonE said we can't have a kid living here etc and Casey chose Tone over her daughter. I will never understand it but we see it over and over Moms hurting their children because a child gets in the way of a relationship with their man.

JBEAN -

There are a few of us on the boards who do agree with you about the GP's..
I see no PROOF to lead me to believe any malice on their part.. yet ? Perhaps

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members