Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I need a favor. I need something I can link that states the dates of the car impound, recovery by the Anthony's and when LE picked up the car. I try to keep the timeline as factual and tied to a reputable source as I can. If anyone has a link for this info, please pm me. Thank you!

SuziQ, I will try and help you with those dates. I am going back and researching what I thought I heard way back when...

Its not that anyone is ignoring the post, its been discussed several times days ago nothing new to add.

I'm done Elley Mae concerning that post. You know and I know what its all about, and why the report on FOX today said LE went back to the apartment complex yesterday.

How do we know she did, and it was all just not coincidence?

She had to know somehow, someway. I do not believe for 1 second it was a coincidence. The odds are to great. But that is just MO.

If they can figure out how she knew, that would be the key to her plan for the cover-up. I also, do not believe Caylee drowned accidently. I think Casey would have called for help if it had been an accident.

Follow the phone records.

Yupper, I certainly did as a tip to LE to check it out based on what new member Poki wrote the other day!

A member here today said LE was back at the complex yesterday and this is what prompted me to share what a new member found. I was only the carrier.

I, by no means am "taking a pat on the back" because I sent them an email. Heavens no, my purpose was to send them what the member found. I have no clue if they even read the email.

So should we discuss the sawgrass apt managers name, email address, myspace, home address, warren county ohio address, age, date of birth. And then try to deduce how she knows Casey Anthony?

This makes absolutely no sense. A date from LE is a FACT. It is not MF's theory.

It is also fairly obvious that anyone associated w/ Fox News is not going to criticize the GPs right now when they are in their house every night trying to get info. and interviews out of them.

Facts are facts. Opinions can be skewed to reach an end goal. Does every cop who plays 'good cop' believe the perp is innocent?

:clap:

She had to know somehow, someway. I do not believe for 1 second it was a coincidence. The odds are to great. But that is just MO.

If they can figure out how she knew, that would be the key to her plan for the cover-up. I also, do not believe Caylee drowned accidently. I think Casey would have called for help if it had been an accident.

Follow the phone records.

Casey would have been more inclined to protect herself than call 911. Her unbelievable capacity for lying as well as how far she will take that lie have been proven over and over again.

As well as her selfishness......

I hope those receipts Cindy had will help with learning that information.

Casey had Cindy's credit card (s) and it's been reported that she charged a substantial amount........it's been said $45,000, but I think that must be a mistake - more likely, $4,500 and someone added an extra zero.

Casey also stole checks and cash from her friend, Amy. So she had money and I'm sure those receipts tell a story of Casey's activities for that time frame. Buying an ice chest isn't out of line, as it's something she could later pass off as saying she bought for a party.

Hey, I need a favor. I need something I can link that states the dates of the car impound, recovery by the Anthony's and when LE picked up the car. I try to keep the timeline as factual and tied to a reputable source as I can. If anyone has a link for this info, please pm me. Thank you!

SuziQ, I will try and help you with those dates. I am going back and researching what I thought I heard way back when...

Beagle, if you use the quote button insted of copy/paste, then it will be more obvious that you are quoting SuziQ in this reply of yours. If SuziQ sees her post actually quoted, then she will note your response; otherwise it looks like you have typed everything in your reply. Does that make any sense?

So should we discuss the sawgrass apt managers name, email address, myspace, home address, warren county ohio address, age, date of birth. And then try to deduce how she knows Casey Anthony?

A lot of WSers were/are stuck on the Sawgrass/Nanny think and then all of the sudden is post appears. It is strange that Casey would be at the apartments the same day of ZG for he to get ZG's information

You know what else, in a brief reprieve from my blondeness, I just realized- why would Casey have to call her parents and "others" repeatedly on 6/16, etc.. from her cell phone- if they were there as they said, why would she not call from the house??
Cause... she was locked out, imo, those cause are the proof of a girl with a hissy fit, and she took Caylee from then on to pay them back..
I'm guessing maybe Ole Cin and Geo got the credit card bill...
Hi There Blink, I gotta say I totally agree with you. I have thought casey was ticked off at her aprents and ws using Caylee to get back at them..she knows hopw they love that child...
Casey is spoiled and accustomed to getting what she wnats when she wants it. I don't know for fact but I have a suspicion that Casey killed Caylee because she couldn't stand that there was someone else so important to her Mom...and it was causing her mom to become perhaps more strict with Casey. And Casey didn't want to be a mom anyway...Casey's mom wanted her to be a mom but not Casey...I think Cindy did most of the everyday stuff with Caylee. I also believe there was a great big fight between Casey and her Mom and Casey wanted to hurt her mom in the worst way possible..and that was through Caylee...
It makes me cringe too because I am believing more and more that this was premeditated murder.

This makes absolutely no sense. A date from LE is a FACT. It is not MF's theory.

It is also fairly obvious that anyone associated w/ Fox News is not going to criticize the GPs right now when they are in their house every night trying to get info. and interviews out of them.

Facts are facts. Opinions can be skewed to reach an end goal. Does every cop who plays 'good cop' believe the perp is innocent?
Where does LE say the date? that must be the part I am missing.
You don;t think that Fox would be critical? LMAO.

I agree with your bolded sentence completely.

Listen, I am not the one that wanted to repost it. Let's get that clear right up front. I told Elley Mae I wasn't going to bring it forward again so please ... get off my back!

All I did was respond to a member that said FOX was at the apartment complex yesterday. This is AGAIN is why I shared what the new member found.

I was NOT LOOKING FOR THIS BOARD to go into any kind of a discussion what-so-ever over sending the information to LE.

I was speaking specifically of the here and now.
Then can you please cite references to his opinions as it pertains to this case. I don't remember much discussion about this person here yet alone who discounted his "opinions". I just would prefer less oblique references. It makes it more difficult interpreting what people are trying to say. FWIW... I've never been a big fan of the man, but I doubt he'd be "lying" about his sources on National tv. JMO

Casey would have been more inclined to protect herself than call 911. Her unbelievable capacity for lying as well as how far she will take that lie have been proven over and over again.

As well as her selfishness......

If it was an accident there wpould be no need to protect herself. An accident is just that an accident. Could it have happened because Casey was not paying full time and attention, of course, but she would earn much more sympathy if she lost that baby in a horrible accident plus she could have kept her freedom. Since she is such a habitual liar, I am sure she would not have a problem making up some story about how the accident occured. I think for some reason, she had to get rid of that poor baby's body to hide evidence, be it a drugging, heat, or purposeful drowning.

A lot of WSers were/are stuck on the Sawgrass/Nanny think and then all of the sudden is post appears. It is strange that Casey would be at the apartments the same day of ZG for he to get ZG's information

She stumbled on Zenaidas information and took the opportunity. As far as I know she referred to the nanny as "Zanny" before the 17th not necessarily "Zenaida". I think Zenaida was "born" on the 17th.

I seem to rem casey stating to lee about the house having bad reception for the phone, it was during one of their recorded calls, not sure which. I also rem seeing some photos from a news channel that showed the car casey drove sitting in the drive while investigaters were there, I cant find those pics now but have been looking for them. The doors to the car were open, I rem gm saying she aired it out. I was looking for the pics because I wanted to see if whose car was sitting inside the garage in FRT of the car! If gm was traveling and we know she was since she picked casey up the 15th, and if gp supposedly was gone somewhere when she returned with casey, then it would be interesting to know WHOSE van, gm or gps, that was in FRT of caseys car because it was BLOCKED in! a lot of typing i know but i hope you can follow me. we were wondering if gm drove the car to pickup casey. it wouldve had to have been moved to let the van out at some time.

If it was an accident there wpould be no need to protect herself. An accident is just that an accident. Could it have happened because Casey was not paying full time and attention, of course, but she would earn much more sympathy if she lost that baby in a horrible accident plus she could have kept her freedom. Since she is such a habitual liar, I am sure she would not have a problem making up some story about how the accident occured. I think for some reason, she had to get rid of that poor baby's body to hide evidence, be it a drugging, heat, or purposeful drowning.

I respectfully do not agree....at all. she panicked. she was negligent and she panicked IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19