Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we know that Casey can be charged with, if LE knows Caylee is dead?

Obstruction, can this be multiple counts?
Neglect, again can this be multiple counts?
Something to do with a corpse
Manslaughter
false police report
theft
possibly forgery
destroying evidence

there has to be more.....
Check Fraud? - Amy H and Cindy (mom told 911 she had affidavits from her banking institution)

Gosh, that's kind of harsh. Cindy gave them good advice, I don't see why the rest of the comments are necessary.

Actually, I do understand those comments and I don't think it's harsh -- it's what people perceive. The Anthonys have insisted on portraying themselves and making inconsistent statements to the media from day 1 - whether they are only repeating what they've heard from Casey or not, they have inadvertently lended a controversial perception to a public that hasn't known them for years and years. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

IMO the "friends" are no longer there. I mean at this age most friendships are pretty superficial(i'm 23 and that's my experience) and the fact that she has been lying to them about what she does, work, school, ect. I doubt they have any reason to consider her a friend at this point. She's most likely just become a topic of gossip and the subject of many jokes.
I'll bet Tony hasn't been contacting her in jail either and she's upset about it.

I remember when they did that in the rape trial of one of the lesser Kennedy cousins.

It was bizarre.

I know.... and they tried to make the victims bra seem trashy... and I had the same one! (it wasn't trashy, either)

I do not know anything about how hard jail is versus prision but I believe Casey will not do good in either. Afterall ...she would not be able o take her blue dress with her.

or hoochie momma black boots that look so classy in Florida -- who wears boots in Florida?

fraud...credit cards.

So if they stacked the charges as high as they can, LE could start to "deal" with Jose. Even if no deal was reached I believe it would change the story.

My loved ones would have cut the cord on 16 July!!!!

Mine too! Along with a good beating about the head.

If you're trying to quote from a thread that's closed it won't allow you to. Other than that just click on the "quote" tab on the post you want to quote. It just has to be from the current thread. If you want to quote from a closed thread then I guess you have to copy and paste. :)

You can always manually quote like this:
put stuff here

Just put whatever you're quoting between the open quote and the closed /quote.

Thanks, but I was trying to quote posts on the current thread. I think it was a problem with Netscape. I couldn't paste using Netscape either, but now I can with Internet Explorer. :clap:

Close netscape, and check your taskmanager to see if it's running. If it's still running in the taskmanager, end the process. Then open netscape again. Quoting should then work.

I wouldn't feel sympathy for her. She has put her family through hell. She has put her friends through hell. She has screwed up ZG's life and she's cost the city quite a bit of money because she couldn't take responsibilty....

I couldn't feel sympathy for her either.

Edit: my quoting thingy didn't work the way I wanted.

Gosh, that's kind of harsh. Cindy gave them good advice, I don't see why the rest of the comments are necessary.
No, she didn't.

The media attention that would be received by friends speaking on Casey's behalf would be nothing. They'd be blips on the radar.

The only people the media are truly interested in on a continuing basis are the actors in this play - Amy, Ricardo, Tony, and anyone who had a cameo related to Caylee's disappearance.

Everyone else is just a blip on the radar, and there's no reason they shouldn't come out and speak if they want to.

What do we know that Casey can be charged with, if LE knows Caylee is dead?

Obstruction, can this be multiple counts?
Neglect, again can this be multiple counts?
Something to do with a corpse
Manslaughter
false police report
theft
possibly forgery
destroying evidence

there has to be more.....

District Attorney's and Grand Jury's can be so creative with charges these days. It could be a very long list.

Actually, I do understand those comments and I don't think it's harsh -- it's what people perceive. The Anthonys have insisted on portraying themselves and making inconsistent statements to the media from day 1 - whether they are only repeating what they've heard from Casey or not, they have inadvertently lended a controversial perception to a public that hasn't known them for years and years. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I realize that is the opinion of some people and they are entitled to that opinion, however I don't see why every comment regarding Cindy, even when she's done something right, needs to contain digs. Perhaps that's part of what is generating the negative perception.

Actually, she just might take the diagnosis and meds. This would give her something to "blame" as being wrong with her. Additionally, IF - and that's a big IF - she is talking to a therapist in jail, that therapist might be getting to some things about her parents and she might be angry at what's happened over the years.

Now don't go yelling at me! I'm just saying that if they have shared any info with her and approached her issues with her parents at all, she might think that she does not want them anywhere near her and, as April said, she might be thinking that the therapist is her saviour. Just a thought.

I just think she'd wait to take it... keep her options open at this point.. especially until more charges are filed.

District Attorney's and Grand Jury's can be so creative with charges these days. It could be a very long list.

Exactly, time to start charging and start dealing IMO.

Ok they say they know who she is with, but for as much as they have been on national tv not one of them the grandmother, grandfather, and brother have begged and pleaded with any one to return the child anywhere like to a safe place or anywhere for that matter. That is strange to me I would be begging and pleading with this person to give the girl up and hand her over to someone.

Also for as long as she has had the nanny funny there are no pictures of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13