DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its crazy but at this point she knows the jig is up

and instead of coming clean she is doing what most criminals do

deny everything

and make then prove it

she isnt giving LE much credit

they are collecting, sifting, and going thru everything including friends statements all of this takes time.

the longer it takes - the harder it is for the family

I'm thinking she already had the numbers of the neighbors in her phone and quickly changed the name when she stepped away to go to the bathroom or something. Probably during the ride to Universal or something. I don't think LE took her phone away before arresting her. KWIM?

I believe her phone was at tony's. This may have been a paper phonebook.

anyone else shocked she refused visits tonight?

I'm not surprised that Casey is refusing to see her parents. This is not working out the way she thought it would. Her parents haven't posted her bond. and are cooperating with the LE investigation.

Last Wednesday, when Cindy said she wasn't going to visit Casey that day she was interviewed by reporters in her driveway. In that interview she said that "LE feels Casey is where she needs to be right now" and also that "Casey is in a safe place right now, so I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about Caylee, who might not be in a safe place." These aren't exact quotes, but close. What Cindy said was probably perceived by Casey as her mother agreeing that Casey was safe in jail, and not her number one priority.

Originally Posted by AmyD
So, she put the names of Juliet and Jeff with the phone numbers of neighbors?
Why would she do that, and more importantly, WHEN would she have done it?

Oh my. "When" is an EXCELLENT question. I'm sure LE knows...they have all her phone records and I *think*, I'll have to check, you can "sync" your cell #'s that are on your phone or SIM either to your Contacts in email (laptop), or your AT&T account page.

If she wrote those numbers down the night before she got arrested, wow she was busy worrying about some CYA instead of finding Caylee. Odd... Just more to throw everyone and LE off track.

I wonder if it was Lee or the neighbors who let this story out. If it was Lee, that definitely shows a change in the family's loyalty!

Time spent partying like a rock star might have been better spent working on a more credible fake story. This is all so strange and illogical. I guess she thought just writing stuff in an address book would make it real.

I'm just shaking my head. Wouldn't it have been easier and more effective to just make up numbers? What could be the point of this exercise?

It's starting to dawn on me that we're never gong to figure this out, because none of it makes any sense,

Oh my. "When" is an EXCELLENT question. I'm sure LE knows...they have all her phone records and I *think*, I'll have to check, you can "sync" your cell #'s that are on your phone or SIM either to your Contacts in email (laptop), or your AT&T account page.

I didn't even think of an electronic phonebook not on the phone or a paperone. Like contacts on the PC, neat.

Time spent partying like a rock star might have been better spent working on a more credible fake story. This is all so strange and illogical. I guess she thought just writing stuff in an address book would make it real.

I look forward to finding out when the plan fell through for Casey.

I'm just shaking my head. Wouldn't it have been easier and more effective to just make up numbers? What could be the point of this exercise?

It's starting to dawn on me that we're never gong to figure this out, because none of it makes any sense,

all things will become clear :)

If she wrote those numbers down the night before she got arrested, wow she was busy worrying about some CYA instead of finding Caylee. Odd... Just more to throw everyone and LE off track.

Really makes me wonder what messages were deleted off of Myspace that night. Just think of what she would have done if she was given another day.

I still don't get the whole not trusting LE thing. George is former LE, her BF was LE till he resigned. What about the FBI? What's not to trust when a child is missing? Good Grief the resources alone of the LE, FBI and FDLE has to be astounding! If Casey wanted her found, she would've been found. Casey does not want this child found. It doesn't matter to her if it kills her parents, she does not want LE to find that baby.

Yes, if it was her cell phone book, she could have easily changed the names on a couple of numbers. But still... Why?

If I were a relative...and I could get into see her...

I swear I'd look at her and say, "Casey... we found Caylee"....

Just to see what she did

Really makes me wonder what messages were deleted off of Myspace that night. Just think of what she would have done if she was given another day.

OH no doubt! I'm almost certain now that it was her that deleted those messages. I'm floored and I shouldn't be. She was covering her butt from day 1. That only proves one thing, huh?

I still don't get the whole not trusting LE thing. George is former LE, her BF was LE till he resigned. What about the FBI? What's not to trust when a child is missing? Good Grief the resources alone of the LE, FBI and FDLE has to be astounding! If Casey wanted her found, she would've been found. Casey does not want this child found. It doesn't matter to her if it kills her parents, she does not want LE to find that baby.

because the child will have evidence on her that her mother killed her that implicates her when the child is found

all things will become clear :)

Yep, and the "wow" factor (or "ugggh" factor) will be multiplied times 100. Sadly... :( I just can't wait for this to all be over. And I hope at the end, Caylee is able to be laid to rest in peace like she deserves.

Caylee didn't deserve this... and Casey didn't deserve to have such a beautiful little girl call her mommy. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954