Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick sarcasm: The dogs were prolly thinking to themselves my god how many bodies were back here.

And for a quick minute the CSI people must have thought the same thing.

I remember that now! It's scary all the Seinfield episodes are compared to this case. The stinky car, George lying about his job and the house in the Hamptons. I know there's been more comparisions.

worked at universal - costanza the architect :eek:

T I advise the guilty to knock it off now. Also the guilty one's calling people names that are involved in this case. This is the last warning time out's will be given.

So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.

my opinion why casey isnt taking visit's cause she knows her family is now going to want answers, she stoped visits with lee first cause he didnt let her run around with the lies. and now that her b-day has come and gone and caylee isnt home like she said there gonna want answers....just my tho0ught on the matter

I'm clueless why the thread got locked. I'm new here. I want to make sure I don't get on the "guilty" list. Anyone know?

I'm confused too. But I know the mods job is a tough one so she must've had a reason. I guess the only way to tell is if we go back through the thread ourselves and see what got edited.

listening to the radio show posted earlier...interesting!

So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.
I was watching Geraldo and that's the strangest thing I've heard yet! Why would she do that?

I am just praying that she is not released from jail any time soon. I think her bail should remain where it is and she should stay there until at least the DNA results are completely done. I think they are conducting some more extensive tests now.

I was watching Geraldo and that's the strangest thing I've heard yet! Why would she do that?

It may make her far more manipulating and smarter than we give her credit for?

08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
josephsjordansr
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...38452&t=h&z=15

A: Anthony House
B: Amscot where the car was found abandoned
C: Corner of a boxed in area that was searched 8/5
D: 3 Deputies near a mobile home park north of sr-50 3 lots up near a vacant lot
E: Tattoo Parlor of Mike
F: Colonial High School
G: Bella Vida
H: Young Pine Landfill
I: Fusian
J: Sawgrass Apartments where Casey claims to have dropped off Caley
K: Universal Studios

PLEASE ADD TO THIS AS YOU PLEASE... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD A DESTINATION, THEN CLICK ON GET DIRECTIONS, THEN CLICK ON LINK... I will look for a better map plotting program we can all use in the meantime...
I wanted to thank you for posting this, however when I clicked the link nothing came up. :)

So, she put the names of Juliet and Jeff with the phone numbers of neighbors?
Why would she do that, and more importantly, WHEN would she have done it?

When is the new bond hearing?

I asked the same question earlier this morning on another thread and no one responded. I would love to know. It is probably BEFORE the next scheduled visit by the parents.

This photo...was it made during booking? I know it's not the mugshot, but WTH?

2794a263490baa170d3599eba0c4.jpeg

I know she's a big ham, has an almost supernatural ability to know where a camera is and strike a pose...but this photo...is disturbing.

no quick, but she is wearing the same shirt as the one in her mug- your right to pose the question

Whoa! When Lee started talking about "interesting" phone records I thought he was going back down the SIM card road - in an effort to clear Casey.

If I'm understanding you correctly you are saying that she listed made up names along with neighbors phone numbers in her personal address book.

Add that to the inexplicable list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member