Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Cindy, who else has confirmed these were "inconsistent" hits? The dog trainer that was initially interviewed said two dogs hit on the trunk of the car and in the backyard. Nothing was mentioned about any inconsistencies. Anyone know for sure?

Wait! I get what they were saying, not an inconsistency, but the reason why the dogs, both dogs, hit on the same different parts of the yard....You know what? Dang, that could be. Sorry, it didn't click in till now.

Has anyone formulated any theory as to why Casey "rolled over" for Cindy when Cindy wanted to call the cops?
I mean here we have Casey avoiding Cindy for a month, but she sticks around while Cindy calls the cops on her.
Why didn't she just take off? Did she finally want to tell someone about Caylee?
Was she tired of prolonging the inevitable and figured it would be easier if Cindy reported Caylee's disappearance?

It's not like she had a choice.....she had run from her family for over a month...Cindy tracked her down.......I assume she had no keys to any vehicle.....in her mind, she had her story and thought it would fly....remember, at first her mom was only calling the police about her taking the car and money, it was a threat to get casey to talk and find out where caylee was.

The mindset of Casey is that she had been there done that before....argued with her parents about her actions....or lack of them. You become used to always getting out of it........she had convinced her mind that whatever happened she could lie her way out of..........until Cindy called the police the third time.........frantic........you can tell by the tone of Casey in that call, she admits that it was stupid for her to try and look for her daughter on her own........she begins to second guess her story right there on the phone with the 911 dispatcher........but she's still not thinking this will turn out how it did....her lies have always gotten her in trouble, but she creats a web of confusion and out of exhaustion..........the family always gives in.

This is the FIRST time Casey has to answer to authoritie figures.....she can not understand why they are not seeing things her way.....she will stick to her story even more now. Her outrage will grow. "your telling me I would do anything to my daughter"????

Wait! I get what they were saying, not an inconsistency, but the reason why the dogs, both dogs, hit on the same different parts of the yard....You know what? Dang, that could be. Sorry, it didn't click in till now.

All i am saying is they moved dirt, plain and simple.

I caught that too in the interview. They seemed so complacent about the gas cans, or the events around George finding them in her car, which seemed odd considering he'd already filed a police report.

I hate to say it, but I just flat-out don't believe George's stories about the gas cans. First, they were stolen by a neighbor. Then, when (IMO) it becomes strategically beneficial for Casey for him to say differently, here comes a brand new story. Obviously, at least one of the stories has to be a lie. No way around that. There is some reason for the change of tune...just not sure exactly what it is yet.

I thought it odd that Cindy kept saying LE wanted the cans because they had fingerprints other than the family's on them. How did LE know that if they hadn't taken and tested them yet?

The whole gas can thing is very hinky to me. Because of the dishonesty on this issue, I've even wondered if those actually are the gas cans, you know?

Thanks ~ I was looking for a map thread or list of addresses so I could look it up myself but didn't find it. :)

08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
josephsjordansr
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...38452&t=h&z=15

A: Anthony House
B: Amscot where the car was found abandoned
C: Corner of a boxed in area that was searched 8/5
D: 3 Deputies near a mobile home park north of sr-50 3 lots up near a vacant lot
E: Tattoo Parlor of Mike
F: Colonial High School
G: Bella Vida
H: Young Pine Landfill
I: Fusian
J: Sawgrass Apartments where Casey claims to have dropped off Caley
K: Universal Studios

PLEASE ADD TO THIS AS YOU PLEASE... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD A DESTINATION, THEN CLICK ON GET DIRECTIONS, THEN CLICK ON LINK... I will look for a better map plotting program we can all use in the meantime...

I think the only reason sat there why her mom called the cops is she didn't want it to happen in front of her friends.

I don't think Casey wants to look her parents or brother in the eyes.

She has run out of lies.

The jig is up and she knows they know the (probable) truth now.....so she hides her face...

I posted earlier that when LE called the house and wouldn't talk to Cindy, but only to George or Lee, that I started to think LE was treating Cindy as a person of interest -- like an accessory after the fact or something. IMHO, George got ahold of Cindy and hence they had a few days in LE office with the FBI and OCSO. George was protecting Cindy in the best way he knew -- to get Cindy to really cooperate with LE. They turned over the gas cans, clothes and other items. They did the luminol testing and generally obtained a lot of information from George and Cindy. Casy, undoubtedly, heard about it as did Jose Baez. The family can listen through lies for clues all day, but something about the fact that LE quit communicating with Cindy changed things drastically.

All i am saying is they moved dirt, plain and simple.

Oh I agree! Very plausible. Good thinking. I'm sorry I completely misunderstood what you were trying to say and it finally hit me what you meant. :blowkiss:

A theory about the dogs hitting in the backyard.

Concrete PAVERS were put down in parts of the backyard over the july 4th weekend. They were put down under and around the area of the playhouse/sandbox. This is visible in the video with greta as well as the gallerys with the still photos of LE in the back yard with the dogs and the search.

In order to put down pavers you need the ground to be pretty level and the dirt may have been spread out and moved to different parts of the yard. I am pretty sure no human could smell decomp in the backyard but the dogs higher smell did, it became inconsistent IMO because the dirt had been moved.

I could see that theory so clearly now that you pointed it out! We had to do the same thing when we put pavers down. And we had the same size as well. It sucked leveling out that dirt but I remember we had to spread it around and the excess we put over where we would get water pooling. Pooling water attracts a lot of nasties here in Fl.

Another thing that bugged me was that Cindy told Greta that she learned just before she made the 3rd 911 call that Caylee had been kidnapped. She said Lee and Casey were in the other room, and she walked in and overheard Casey tell her brother. She said Casey had been on the bed, but when she walked in she was on the floor crying. Cindy then panics and calls 911, obviously hysterical herself. But when the 911 operator asks to speak to Casey....Casey has no emotion. So which was it? Was she bawling on the floor or was she playing it cool? I vote for the latter.

Could have been both actually. Her brother has always been the one who could get some form of the truth from her.......so had to play the victim when she came up with her story........once she was done doing that for her brother....it was over with.

Casey has a classic detachment disorder.......

I posted earlier that when LE called the house and wouldn't talk to Cindy, but only to George or Lee, that I started to think LE was treating Cindy as a person of interest -- like an accessory after the fact or something. IMHO, George got ahold of Cindy and hence they had a few days in LE office with the FBI and OCSO. George was protecting Cindy in the best way he knew -- to get Cindy to really cooperate with LE. They turned over the gas cans, clothes and other items. They did the luminol testing and generally obtained a lot of information from George and Cindy. Casy, undoubtedly, heard about it as did Jose Baez. The family can listen through lies for clues all day, but something about the fact that LE quit communicating with Cindy changed things drastically.

Maybe Cindy didn't like how the LE had started looking at her and started worrying that she was under suspicion. Could explain the change in her demeanor.

Oh I don't believe she literally had the official title of "nurse of decomposition" or even meant a forensic nurse. The main point she was trying to make is she does know what a dead body smells like but later decided it smelled like rotten pizza. It was just a bit comical that she inadvertently came up with a non existent job title. So we've all been calling it the "nurse of decomposition" title.

Oh okay..I'm am slower than usual tonight. Sorry
As for george being a detective, I did find a post in Greta's blog that was taken from The Vindicator, a Younstown Ohio newspaper that quoted Sheriff Tom Altiere as saying he worked in the detective division with George Anthony from 1974 - 1983. He had nothing but good things to say about George. He did not say George was a homicide detective just that he worked in the detective division.

I hate to say it, but I just flat-out don't believe George's stories about the gas cans. First, they were stolen by a neighbor. Then, when (IMO) it becomes strategically beneficial for Casey for him to say differently, here comes a brand new story. Obviously, at least one of the stories has to be a lie. No way around that. There is some reason for the change of tune...just not sure exactly what it is yet.

I thought it odd that Cindy kept saying LE wanted the cans because they had fingerprints other than the family's on them. How did LE know that if they hadn't taken and tested them yet?

The whole gas can thing is very hinky to me. Because of the dishonesty on this issue, I've even wondered if those actually are the gas cans, you know?

I have wonder about this too, in the report it says $50 in gas which would be 2 (5) gallon cans, on greta he says 1 1.5 gallon and a 2.5 gallon.

Oh I agree! Very plausible. Good thinking. I'm sorry I completely misunderstood what you were trying to say and it finally hit me what you meant. :blowkiss:

sick sarcasm: The dogs were prolly thinking to themselves my god how many bodies were back here.

Something prompted them to bring in the second dog when they got to the b

last night the police in their interview said that its normal procedure to call in dogs from somewhere else to verify a hit by their dogs
did that make sense?

I have no experience in LE search procedures but I do have a lot of experience in scientific procedures. Same rules apply if you want your conclusions to be accepted either by the court (in LE's case) or by the scientific community (in my case).

Doing an experiment at least twice is a MUST - SO they couldn't just use one dog.

Having someone outside your circle of co-workers VALIDATE your results is also a MUST. A second dog from somewhere else to verify a hit by their dogs is done so that they assure that the two dogs have different training!!! different handlers!!! Why? The want to eliminate the possibility of two dogs arriving to the same wrong conclusion (something the defence will try to say in the future). How do you do that? Eliminating any similarities between the dogs. Hence the need to bring a dog that wasn't theirs, didn't have the same conditions like the other dog.

My explanation

I have wonder about this too, in the report it says $50 in gas which would be 2 (5) gallon cans, on greta he says 1 1.5 gallon and a 2.5 gallon.

I think George was including the value of the cans and the damage to the shed lock as well... that could have totaled $50

Exactly, I heard the same thing and though how did that total $50.00 worth of gas. I know gas prices are high, but come on!

1.accidental injury resulting in death ??

nawwwwww you call 911 and get help immediately and hope and pray for the the best recovery hoepfully

2. kidnapped ??

nawwwwwwww we have debunked that all the way around the moon
128 times at least. kidnapper AKA baby sitter doesnt exist

3. 3 year run away ??

nawwwwwwwwwww not hardly

4. sold the child ?? possible i guess

5. killed because of rage moment and cover up needed to be into place
and thats why keeping the TRAIL cold as ice for 30 days.
hit in the head or killed becuase casey could go out clubbing or something along those lines. tired of being a mother at an early age - wanted freedom

sounds like a phoney ramsom note situation to me with the NON EXISTANT babysitter

number 5 takes it :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member