Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.

Wow, that's sooooo...weird! Poor Lee and poor neighbors. The Anthony's have had to see enough of stuff like this in their own investigation to know Casey hasn't told the truth about anything.

I asked the same question earlier this morning on another thread and no one responded. I would love to know. It is probably BEFORE the next scheduled visit by the parents.

I think it's Aug. 21, but not positive.

So, she put the names of Juliet and Jeff with the phone numbers of neighbors?
Why would she do that, and more importantly, WHEN would she have done it?

They did not say the names but that they were names she said could verify etc. I assume Jeff and Juliet.

No timeline given.

no quick, but she is wearing the same shirt as the one in her mug- your right to pose the question

I think it's a different shirt than when she was arrested. It was a lighter blue and a little different fit at the neckline.

Thankyou for the date.

Why is Lee doing any investigating? Why doesn't he turn it all over to LE?

Whoa! When Lee started talking about "interesting" phone records I thought he was going back down the SIM card road - in an effort to clear Casey.

If I'm understanding you correctly you are saying that she listed made up names along with neighbors phone numbers in her personal address book.

Add that to the inexplicable list.
That's what I understood it to be! Lee called the phone numbers and it turned out it was the neighbors! :eek:

Would she have had time to do that between the first time she gave the cops those names, and when she was arrested?

I was watching Geraldo and that's the strangest thing I've heard yet! Why would she do that?

Was this on Geraldo tonight? I watched his show lastnight... didn't know he was again tonight. On Fox, right?

That's what I understood it to be! Lee called the phone numbers and it turned out it was the neighbors! :eek:

I am willing to bet a ZG number was in there as well.

Well, by August 21 the prosecution should have enough evidence, if they are going to at all, to charge her with further charges. I say that because those DNA tests are crucial.

So, were these Cindy & George's neighbors? Crazy! Just when I thought we'd heard it all... wow, wow, wow.

Hummm,
I can't think of a reason she would involve the neighbors in any scheme or scam.
More code stuff?

Lee stated the other day, IIRC, that Casey is telling the truth the best she can. Or something like that. He's got to be thinking she's out of her mind.

I am willing to bet a ZG number was in there as well.

Time spent partying like a rock star might have been better spent working on a more credible fake story. This is all so strange and illogical. I guess she thought just writing stuff in an address book would make it real.

Casey would do whatever it takes to promote her lying. Remember her famous quote? "All they want is Caylee back." I really think the essence of this is jealousy. SHe was jealous of that baby. She could've easily gotten those neighbors numbers and written them down.

Hummm,
I can't think of a reason she would involve the neighbors in any scheme or scam.
More code stuff?

I'm thinking she already had the numbers of the neighbors in her phone and quickly changed the name when she stepped away to go to the bathroom or something. Or probably during the ride to Universal or something. I don't think LE took her phone away before arresting her. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy