Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard if LE is intending on searching any other ponds or canals?

(brought over from the other thread it closed as I was posting)
Just thinking out loud here.......Does anyone else think MAYBE this ZG DOES exist, and Casey planned for her to kidnap her daughter (in other words they made a deal), so she could play the "poor me" like she always does, and then she would be "freed up and childless" to continue to (sorry) "*advertiser censored* around". Maybe if ZG has Caylee and took her far far away from here to raise her, then eventually Casey feels she would get her CHILDLESS life back and continue to party?? again, Im just thinking out loud here........I would rather think Caylee is being raised in some other country than to think she is in Heaven =(

HOw do you explain the cadaver dogs?

Game Theory,

I think LE really wants to know what happened to Caylee, and to find her, in whatever state that may now be. Maybe they floated a pool drowning trial balloon to try to lure CA out. She might reveal some new "clue" that could lead to a discovery. I just think things would have to be more dire for her before she'd go for it. If Jose discovers there were DNA results that are bad for his client, it might get more serious. Who knows. If it wasn't an accident, and she wants to clam it was, she needs time passing to destroy evidence.

I agree the whole ZG farce is a red herring. There may have been some research done, or planning, or it really may only be a coincidence. I've seen stranger, more unimaginable ones. I wonder if Casey planned the Nanny defense during her month off, or whether it just popped out when she was pressed by Mrs. A on July 15.

I agree about the LE really wants to know what happened and entertain all scenarios. Sorry if I was misunderstood that they wouldn't check the pool. It was only logical to check it as well as check the garden. But it seems the whole scenario didn't stick with the LE for long, it was just one of the many things they are checking and eliminating. But somehow it surfaced to the press that they are focusing on a drowing scenario which the LE denied and so did Cindy. It was just about crossing off possibilities from the list.

I hope this clarifies it cause I agree with everything you said

I agree with this observation. If it were just about the lack of fuel, then Casey would have returned that day to get her means of transportation to and from the clubs (you know, to work on her investigation).
And another thing that's weird is Tony never asks her what's wrong with the car, or if she told him it ran out of gas, didn't offer to go get gas for it? Or did she tell him her dad was going to take care of it? The whole thing seems, well, strange, to say the least. :waitasec:

clarify for me.. do cadaver dogs know "who" they are searching for? So for instance, if there was a hit.. does that mean it's Caylee or could it be someone else?? Just curious. thx

No.. it is the breakdown of the proteins into amino acids that occurs with every human, not the scent specific to an individual.

For example purposes, it is the scent of human death/decompositon they smell, not the person.

Can we even begin to imagine the nightmare she is putting grandparents and brother into? Lee and grandparents desperately checking phone numbers, emails, possible scenarios, any tiny thread of hope to locate the baby.

Having to go to bed with that baby still missing and with the mother of the baby in jail holding the KEY to all of this. Having to wake up another day and battle against their better judgement of what might have happened, and play ball with Casey to give them some clue.

And they have to baby Casey, they have to listen to her, they have to follow her instructions to find this baby. Then sit by the phone and wait for one clue in her words, one hopeful sign. She has brother come down to visit and tell him she is not going to see him. At least this time Casey was ''thoughtful'' enough to let Cindy now soon enough she wasn't seeing her, before she left the house.

If anything could be close to the cruelty of harming Caylee, the rollercoster of nightmare and hope, hell and hope, she is putting these people, the mind games she is playing with them is right there after. The Anthony's will need a lot of help and support and therapy to come to terms with what happened to the baby but they will need additional therapy for the mindgames Cayse played with them while looking for that baby.

Great post !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I get it. But do you? Think about it this way--Cindy is an RN. Her husband is a former Homicide Investigator. Now no matter how stressed someone is-do you think with that background Cindy would yell that the car smells like a dead body? She could said there's a foul odor or a peculiar smell but Cindy used those words. And a Detective also smelled it. And so did the cadaver dogs. So how to discount all of that? See? That's where I'm coming from, not to fight with you but to debate the different opinion--K? :cool:

Cindy also said "Something's Wrong!" in reference to not finding Caylee. Then added that "it smells like a D--n dead body has been in my car". I wonder just whose dead body she thought might have once been in the car though.

Even George has admitted that the car smelled like decomp. Besides, one of Cindy's Cindyisms was the she is a "Nurse of decomposition".

Does anyone have the link to the video where they think Cindy said she was a nurse of decomposition. TIA

Okay, with the visitation being cancelled today, that leaves 2 more visits this week. Tuesday is Lee and Thursday is George and Cindy. Now if Lee gets turned away and/or the Anthonys get turned away then would Baez make some sort of statement or maybe notify the Anthonys that he is suggesting this? I mean even if he picked up the phone to tell them to stop would seem to be considerate. It just looks worse to hear her turning family away.

And another thing that's weird is Tony never asks her what's wrong with the car, or if she told him it ran out of gas, didn't offer to go get gas for it? Or did she tell him her dad was going to take care of it? The whole thing seems, well, strange, to say the least. :waitasec:

Well so far the story is she told him the car broke down and her dad was going to get it fixed. But I sure wonder if she stunk to high heaven when he picked her up and what excuse she gave for that!:eek:

I have a friend in nursing school at one of the local colleges here. and she's required to go to a certain amount of autopsies. This could be how she knows the smell.

And any nurse who's had to deal with gangrenous bed sores certainly has an idea what decomp smells like.

Does anyone have the link to the video where they think Cindy said she was a nurse of decomposition. TIA

Nursebeme might be able to find it for you. She couldn't get past that phraise. I haven't seen her online lately though.

Maybe someone can remind me. Was it when she was leaving the courthouse after the bond hearing?

You know I never could find anything about what Tony said about that day. But she's a spinner so I would think she either told him dad would get it. But why leave the car seat? Wouldn't she need it later if she was in another vehicle?

:boohoo:
Okay, with the visitation being cancelled today, that leaves 2 more visits this week. Tuesday is Lee and Thursday is George and Cindy. Now if Lee gets turned away and/or the Anthonys get turned away then would Baez make some sort of statement or maybe notify the Anthonys that he is suggesting this? I mean even if he picked up the phone to tell them to stop would seem to be considerate. It just looks worse to hear her turning family away.
Casey has run out of time. She told the guard don't, feel like a meet with Lee, then Baez runs behind and says she was ill. Bull, Casey is a coward she recalls what she told her family about Caylee being home for her birthday tears and all. Attention now being waned from Casey. Withdrawal must be hard for her.

Yup. I can't find the original reference, but didn't CA tell Tony that there was something wrong with the car, not that it was only out of gas, and that her dad would come pick it up. She then did not call her dad and tell him him that the car was parked there and had a problem. So it seems she wanted to leave it, car seat, inexplicably smelly trunk and all, with even her purse, for someone else to find or take. Amazingly, it stayed there (or so we think) until it got towed 3 days later. Two weeks later, it still had all her stuff in it when the parents got it back. I doubt she was counting on that.
I don't think she was counting on it being towed either! It definitely sounds set up for being stolen where she might even have wanted to pin that on whoever had Caylee. Then she finds out from her mom that the car was back at their house with everything in it and comes up with the nanny-abduction at the apt. Her not calling her dad about the broken-down car is very telling, imo.

You know I never could find anything about what Tony said about that day. But she's a spinner so I would think she either told him dad would get it. But why leave the car seat? Wouldn't she need it later if she was in another vehicle?

i don't know about this family but mine all had caeseats gp aunt uncle and us.we never moved them. maybe its jsut not something she does

I think it is Casey's decision not to see her brother and parents. If it were her attorney's advice, wouldn't Cindy have said that when they asked her about being turned away? She wouldn't want to admit Casey didn't want to see her..and I think she would jump at the chance to explain it away as simple the wishes of the attorney.

I think Casey is po'd at her family and is shutting them out. I think she doesn't want to comfront them after Caylee's B-day has come and gone. She is running out of things to stall with. I think otherwise she would jump at the chance to relieve some of the boredom of jail.

And any nurse who's had to deal with gangrenous bed sores certainly has an idea what decomp smells like.

Exactly. I'm a nurse.
Wounds, ulcers, amputated draining limbs! All distinctive putrid odors that are decomp. Necrotic(dead) tissue. The smell will imbed into your nostrils, your hair, your clothing.
Cindy is a home health nurse. I'm sure she's smelled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc